Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
daisy's mom's 'back' bug while doing yoga? anyone facing this issue?

Wrecker can u pls check this :(
On it! Sorry, when I first player 0.005 I thought there was absolutely nothing to see (aside from the news joke scene), I'll start playing right now and I'll try to fix that!

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yo, guys. I've found that the thing about leaving the dildos for Daisy and Shirley doesn't barely work (BoN fucked up some things and one of them is that the variable to trigger the events uses equal some value instead of equal or greater than some value, but I had to do a lot of shit to make this work (that's just one thing that doesn't worked), so, I'll post here a fix, here's two json files: Map005 (High Neighboorhood West) and Map088 (Daisy's House 1F). Map005 it's because I had to rework the mailbox so you can choose what dildo will you leave for the girl, and Map088 to fix the whole scenes and scene triggering stuff, lemme say that I've not tested Shirley but I'm pretty sure it works as a charm (please give feedback so I can fix it if it doesn't work properly), oh, and also, after you see the scene the scene trigger deletes, so you've to leave another (or the same) dildo on the mailbox if you want to see the scene again (I could add the scene to the phone but it's too much work for something that probably will be fixed by BoN in a few days). Also I've added a cat next the mailbox if you wanna reset your dildo event switches.

I'll leave this here, and I'll also add it to the main post, if you don't know how to install it, just unzip it and put the two files on your game's www/data folder.

Cheers!

BDI

May 23, 2017
its working now that I progressed more but it wouldn't work till Day 2 for some reason
Yeah, mine too, the first day is a bust, you can't even save anything until the MC and Amy thing in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrecker

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Awesome mod, man.
I can't play MNL withouth your mod, make all the thigs very easy for me.
You should open a "Buy me a coffee" profile or something for donates.
Wow man, thanks! But I'll just stay like this for now, I initially made the mod for me, because I also can't play the game without it (since most Revamp scenes occur at afternoon), and when posting here I see it as my contribution to the community, for all the games you guys share! (And also that I don't post very often :ROFLMAO:)

Thanks for answering man, I still can't download 0.55 and I wasnt sure if BoN fixed it or not, I'll remove it from the main post!

Pressing W should bring up a menu with or without installing the mod, it is part of the game.
Well, you're the support guy over here, thanks for answering for me! <3

pls. update the mod to latest version bro :p
0.55 xD
Sorry! I'm having trouble downloading 0.55, I'll post it as soon as I can download this!

Thanks for the comments guys! Oh, and a request: does anyone already downloaded 0.55? If someone could post his CommonEvents.json file from the www/data folder, I could update the mod without needing to download 0.55 (I'll download it anyways but I'm saying just to update sooner)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
guys i have ahuge problem after i hear amy and her friend talking the game stop amd doesnt reload anymore and it sayed that the locale data is emty what cani do pls? quick responde pls, thx

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote