EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
U7S Banner.png

Overview:
"Wrestling Dynasty" is a text-based, narrative heavy, slow burn romance incest harem game. It features heavy themes of trauma and healing. The game is made in Twine using the SugarCube Story Format. The game is also centered around pro wrestling, with the MC going through a full "career mode."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2024-05-24
Developer: Beerus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Length: 69,241 words across 3 chapters
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extras:

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png Screenshot6.png Screenshot7.png Screenshot8.png Screenshot10.gif Screenshot11.png Screenshot13.png Screenshot15.png

Last edited:

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
What type of slow-burn are we talking about? Normal slow-burn or wait-at-least-5-years-of-milking-before-anything-sexual-happens slow-burn?
It will definitely be more towards the "normal slow-burn", or at the very least, "slightly slower-burn than usual." No milking, promise. Unless we're talking about Melissa :love:

By the end of Update 1 here, the MC, Melissa, and Abigail are in a pretty good spot in terms of "slow-burn progress," I'd say.

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue. Continue.
My friend...You sure you wanted to make a game and not to write a novel?
If so ren'py + kinetic novel tag was your way to go, not html.
I honestly thought about doing Ren'Py at the beginning, but ultimately decided not to, due to the fact that I didn't think players would appreciate so much text in a Ren'Py game. Figured an actual text-based engine was more fitting.

Does the game acknowledge the planned nature of wrestling or maintain kayfabe?
It's a sort of combination of both. Obviously the MC and all those in the game know how wrestling works, but at the same time, I'm trying to keep the PLAYER in kayfabe as much as possible as to not spoil anything lol. I've explained it like this previously, and I think it still fits:

This is a somewhat tricky thing, but how I'll be aiming to handle it is as follows: there will definitely be a mix of kayfabe and peeling back the curtain.

In terms of the player, things revolving your activity within the various wrestling promotions you'll join is that things will be presented in kayfabe, so that you (the player) wont be spoiled of any upcoming results, actions, resolutions, etc.

In relation to matches, the player wont know who wins or what is happening until it actually happens. For example, let me present two scenarios to you:
  1. The MC meets with an indie wrestling booker (who may or may not be an LI) and the booker tells the MC he has a title match later tonight. The booker then says something like "You'll be going over in this match" or "You'll be doing the job in this match."
  2. The same as above, but the booker simply informs the MC that he has a title match and doesn't mention anything regarding the finish or result, to keep the Player in kayfabe.
In my opinion, option #2 is the far more interesting approach, and that's what I'll be aiming to deliver. It's a bit difficult to explain but I hope this helps!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes