Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
"Futa/trans, lesbian, multiple penetration, group sex, corruption"

Somehow.... I doubt there will be no sharing/swinging... since well, at least one of those tags is a contradiction on it's own (lesbian... duh), while the others together are red flags suggesting otherwise.
Some of the above tags do not refer to the MC or any LI in any way, such as prostitution.
Somehow... I doubt your reading ability. If a tag directly contradicts the literal MAIN THEME OF THE GAME (romance incest harem), then perhaps the tag doesn't apply to the MC or any LI... You know, like I specifically mentioned?

Reactions: Lerd0 and Ogre

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Can't wait to comment every single update with:
YOU GOTTA FINISH THE STORY!
and
That update came OUTTA NOWHERE!

... that's never going to get old, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Beerus

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I usually wait for games to have at least 1 sex scene with a character I'm interested in before playing them, I'm also not even a wrestling fan, but despite all that, I was so intrigued after reading the overview and seeing the screenshots that I just had to give the game a try... and I fucking loved it.

I loved the writing, the story, the characters (Abby :love:), the dialogues and absolutely hated Franco. It's also always refreshing to see an incest game with an interesting premise and a deeper plot than "fuck your family and go to school/work" since they are unfortunately way too rare.

One thing I was wondering is if there's more love interests that aren't on the wiki and haven't been introduced in the game yet? The way Dani phrased it made me wonder if there would be some sexy bodyguard watching over the family, and then there's the other wrestlers that haven't seen yet. With how possessive/jealous the sister seems to be, I could see some upcoming rivalry if any wrestler ends up being a love interest :p. Don't get me wrong, I always prefer quality over quantity so I'd be perfectly fine if it's just the current eight, I'm just curious.

Another thing I was wondering about is if there's any planned update schedule? But even if there isn't, I'm already looking forward to the next update!

• Red Heart

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
I was so intrigued after reading the overview and seeing the screenshots that I just had to give the game a try... and I fucking loved it.
Thank you friend, I'm very relieved to hear you still gave it a chance, and even ended up loving it!

With how possessive/jealous the sister seems to be, I could see some upcoming rivalry if any wrestler ends up being a love interest :p.
Abigail's jealousy will definitely continue to play a role. I can already imagine scenes where Abigail refuses to let the MC wrestle in trunks (insisting he wear pants instead), not to mention any time there might be a case where the MC is wrestling another female, etc.

And, I'll break kayfabe a bit to explain something, considering it was mentioned here:
PS: If at some point a character gets the bad habit of cockblocking you so often, you should get the the choice to kick them out of the harem.
I'm sure the scene in question he's talking about is Abigail cockblocking you from the "random fan" that sat in front of you during the VWA show. Well, just for full transparency... That scene only existed to showcase Abigail's jealousy. There is no scenario where the MC could have somehow done something with the fan sitting in front of him. So again, Abigail's jealousy and possessive with the MC will continue to be featured (not to mention increase over time, possibly even into some kind of yandere territory), but it will never be a case of "Abigail's jealousy actively blocks you from content in the game." Hope this clears anything up.

Another thing I was wondering about is if there's any planned update schedule? But even if there isn't, I'm already looking forward to the next update!
That brings me to the last point of topic to address. The update schedule currently is in a bit of uncertainty at the moment. If you haven't noticed the trend so far in the thread, not to mention feedback I've heard elsewhere from F95...

If so ren'py + kinetic novel tag was your way to go, not html.
So I really can't see why you decided to go with html based on what i've saw in the game. If you'll get enough feedback like mine from the players maybe you'll consider to switch before it's too late in development. In any case best of luck mate, making games is a hard thing to do, especially on your own.
I strongly urge you to reconsider and switch to Ren'py while it's still early. I'm somewhere in chapter 2 and I assure you, your ideas and goals, from what I gather, align perfectly with this medium. And not a junky html game, which is far beneath this story and your abilities.
So here's what I'm currently doing: I have the first scene of Update 2 written. It's currently around 4k~ words. I'm then going to do some renders for this first scene, more than I've done for Update 1 but still not as much as a typical VN. Then, I'm going to take my script and my renders... and begin learning Ren'Py, from scratch, as I have effectively 0% knowledge or idea of how Ren'Py works.

So essentially, there will soon be a "Update 2 Ren'Py Demo" which will include just the first scene of Update 2, so that both you and I can get an idea of "What Wrestling Dynasty might look like if it was in Ren'Py." I plan on releasing the Ren'Py demo first in my Discord with priority to those who have found the secret ending and can tell me about it/show me to confirm. If it looks good to them, I'll be releasing it here. If you'd like to potentially get in early on this, consider joining the discussion over at my .

I just want to be very clear that this is NOT me confirming Wrestling Dynasty is moving to Ren'Py. This is simply me testing the waters, and if we all (me, most of all) like what we see, then we'll go from there. I don't have an idea as to when the Ren'Py demo will be ready, but hopefully before the end of June.

Regardless of engine, Wrestling Dynasty will remain largely a text-based game, whether in Twine or Ren'Py.

Hope this answers everything, and if not, feel free to ask anything else! See you in the ring!

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni and Orlox

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
Important post regarding the current plan for Wrestling Dynasty as well as some other interesting things:

Reactions: haooni

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
This will be the last preview before the actual demo itself comes out. Still targeting sometime before June ends but this is not concrete. This is maybe around 25-35% of what will be included in the demo.

The Morgans are following the wrestling family tradition set by The Hart Family, The Rhodes Family, and The Samoan Bloodline.

Reactions: tannim99 and Beerus

tannim99

May 21, 2021
Just finished playing through the 0.1. Got to say I really enjoyed it, the story is excellent. I don't usually enjoy text heavy games but the story in this was so well written I think I would play it even if it was just about wrestling. Hove we get revenge on that evil bastard Franco in the end.

• Red Heart

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
Just finished playing through the 0.1. Got to say I really enjoyed it, the story is excellent. I don't usually enjoy text heavy games but the story in this was so well written I think I would play it even if it was just about wrestling. Hove we get revenge on that evil bastard Franco in the end.
Thank you for taking the time to play my game! I know there's a lot of reading, but that might change a bit going forward, based on how the Ren'Py demo is received. I'm still trying my best to get as much writing into Ren'Py as I can without it becoming overbearing.

Anyway, I hope you found the secret ending!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes