Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Just finished playing through the 0.1. Got to say I really enjoyed it, the story is excellent. I don't usually enjoy text heavy games but the story in this was so well written I think I would play it even if it was just about wrestling. Hope we get revenge on that evil bastard Franco in the end.
I think had Vincent not rescued his mom and his sister when he did, Franco would have killed them. It would have been another Chris Benoit incident.

• Wow
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
Will secret scenes and alt. endings play a part in the Renpy version as well?
I'd certainly like to, but I'd have to first figure out how exactly to accomplish this without it being janky/buggy/etc. Honestly speaking, I think Ren'Py has been more difficult to learn than Twine was (at least so far), so I want to make sure I can confidently pull this off in Ren'Py.

On a similar topic, I'm going to make sure that the Ren'Py version will have a very detailed "The Story So Far..." recap at the beginning for those who may not remember all 70k words of Update 1, or perhaps they even skipped Update 1 because it was in Twine but are now jumping in because it's Ren'Py. At this point, I'll make sure to include a recap of Update 1's secret ending as well. I hope to have all of this in the demo as well.

Either way, the upcoming Ren'Py demo itself will not have any secrets in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0 and kelelih
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes