Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I had a "none" panty in my panty list when it broke. I was a bit suspicious and went back to sell it, but still broke so I guess it was more about it blocking the girl from choosing no panties then having the none panty in inventory.
The girl can choose the "none" panty or the "none" bra or whatever, it's just an object that carries the "clothless stats" for that body part. The issue is how did you managed to steal the void ><

I've figured out in an earlier post where a save file was linked, that man had indeed some "none" panties like you in his panty stash.
There was a """mistake""" in the code where it wasn't checking if the part was "none" when removing it from the wardobe, it's fixed and I hop it will do the job in 0.1b.
But technically when a girl is pantyless you don't even have the option to remove it so this check should not be necessary because unreachable, I'm still confused ><

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Abaddon

May 3, 2017
I had a "none" panty in my panty list when it broke. I was a bit suspicious and went back to sell it, but still broke so I guess it was more about it blocking the girl from choosing no panties then having the none panty in inventory.
The only way to avoid the bug is speedrun till the rule "pantyless" and do not touch panties until this rule is not active.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
I think it will be amazing if there has a addict option, like cum eating or penis, spanking whatever kinda like that. ain't it? I don't know when is next update comes out, keep lookin' forward to it. :)

slamakans

May 12, 2017
The girl can choose the "none" panty or the "none" bra or whatever, it's just an object that carries the "clothless stats" for that body part. The issue is how did you managed to steal the void ><

I've figured out in an earlier post where a save file was linked, that man had indeed some "none" panties like you in his panty stash.
There was a """mistake""" in the code where it wasn't checking if the part was "none" when removing it from the wardobe, it's fixed and I hop it will do the job in 0.1b.
But technically when a girl is pantyless you don't even have the option to remove it so this check should not be necessary because unreachable, I'm still confused ><
If you tease their clit when they have panties on, and the conditions are met to reach event_strip_panty are met then it's possible to get them.

The further conditions are that the girl currently "owning" the noPanties object (it's the same for everybody so I guess the last girl created) must have taken part in the exam and have left the room for the check in retrospective.rpy to pass when adding it to the player's inventory.

The reason is of course as you can see there (examevents.rpy : L420ish), that this:
Code:
$ selectedGirl.panties = noPanties
$ selectedGirl.removeCloth(selectedGirl.panties)
$ stolenPanties.append(selectedGirl.panties)
should be
Code:
Sorry for the kinda incoherent blabber, hope it helps :)

Reactions: X07Zero

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
If you tease their clit when they have panties on, and the conditions are met to reach event_strip_panty are met then it's possible to get them.

The further conditions are that the girl currently "owning" the noPanties object (it's the same for everybody so I guess the last girl created) must have taken part in the exam and have left the room for the check in retrospective.rpy to pass when adding it to the player's inventory.

The reason is of course as you can see there (examevents.rpy : L420ish), that this:
Code:
should be
Code:
Sorry for the kinda incoherent blabber, hope it helps :)
Man, Thanks, you're the savior :oops:
I completly forgot that I implemented that small sub-event and I that was definitly it causing all those issues ><

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
can the vids be replaced with images instead? wondering because Plonk and jordan (dont know his user) has done lots of images pack for a variety of games and if i can get permission would like to convert their stuff over to the game.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
can the vids be replaced with images instead? wondering because Plonk and jordan (dont know his user) has done lots of images pack for a variety of games and if i can get permission would like to convert their stuff over to the game.
I played a bit of the game when it was first released and did look at what can be modded in. IIRC most of the stuff in-class requires webm's where as events can use webp's.

While I'm a huge fan of the concept, I'm not a fan of the setting.

In A Photographer's Lies and The Time Of Cherries, since you play as a photographer, it's much easier to believe the settings in the images as you aren't tied to one place, where as here you're tied to a school setting, meaning that finding content for it is restrictive if you know what I mean. That along with not really knowing Ren'py coding are the reasons why I haven't made any content for the game.

However, I've just redownloaded the game and looked at what's needed. The base characters only need a few images. This I can do, and with a decent variety too. The events I'm 50/50 with. Realizing how long it takes to code these with other games I'm slightly put off from making. We'll see.

Reactions: TAR313

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
I've done a rough test with Aaliyah Love (attached it to this post). I've gone with three different pussy ass and boobs pics but anymore seems overkill tbh unless I get them in different positions. I've done three for the face but I think these could have more for more spice.

Untitled.png

The 1:1 images are in 300x300 and 2:1 in 400x200 which looks good for the game size I play in (1920x1080). Again anything higher dimension wise seems overkill as you can see in the screenshoot. This does mean that download sizes will be small in comparision to my other mods.

In regards to the girlconfig.ini, I could semi randomize the stats for these so there's at least some uniqueness (although the test pack linked here doesn't have any stats).

I guess my question is, would people be interested in just the images?

And a question to the dev, does the game (or possibly in the future) replace the images of other clothing when that model is selected? e.g Replacing the cute panties
View attachment cute.webp

with Aaliyah's own cute panties (Aspect ratio is wrong, I know, it was just to use as an example)
aaliyah cute.jpg

This would add more of a "personal" touch and could be something I'm interested in making.

• Love
Reactions: lolguest and TAR313

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
MrBloobby123
They can but should they ?
Yes I can see to make some cloth replacments for specific girls too (like .webm). But for some panties that would require front and back images.

Plonk
I pretty agree with you, make the setup working is pretty hard. I think that with more features and maybe the ponctual help of a writer that might completly work at some point. I got some ideas on hpw to bind all of this :cool:
Next 'big' update (allegedly the photo club one as it leads the poll) will help in that regard and will also make an 'easy' way to add content without going throught coding a all event :giggle:

Reactions: Plonk and TAR313

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.1c is OUT:
Some additions, QoL and needed bug fixes for 0.1 !
The game should play without issues, I'll focus on implementing the most voted feature now :cool:

See the changelog for complete details

(Asenaris) Y, a F95 uploader will do the magic soon :giggle:

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
0.1c is OUT:
Some additions, QoL and needed bug fixes for 0.1 !
The game should play without issues, I'll focus on implementing the most voted feature now :cool:

See the changelog for complete details

(Asenaris) Y, a F95 uploader will do the magic soon :giggle:
Oh,Good I'm ask about this because links on 0.1a :D

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Hello there. So in your voting, you say to comment on what kind of gameplay features I'd like to see.

Personally, I'd like to see things related to slavery, and/or selling off the students to wealthy buyers after getting the PTA to give the school permission to literally own the girls. Or just kinky BDSM with your students. Either way, a bit more kink and slavery-related content would be good for me.

Also note that in many ways, I don't actually expect you to go to these extremes. Just that is my interest. I will likely keep an eye out for mods in this vein.)

Reactions: ara1111
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes