Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I'm familiar with what the rules do, I'm asking for methods to get the rules active within the first few weeks.
And I'm proposing a new rule to Ninoss, not answering your question.
I usually go for the +2 and photo club rules for the first week, and the uniform and outerless for the second week.
But more to the point of your question: I don't feel a need to. Keep in mind that the rules you see are all the rules available in the game, nothing new will get unlocked later. After 7 weeks you'll have all the rules you want active, and you'll be voting for rules you don't need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 17, 2023
One rule which would make a lot of sense is to require girls to come to the exam in their panties. That would solve an important problem at the late game: you'd have a steady flow of high-sluttiness panties. The sponsors seem to request them more often than the low-sluttiness ones (which is kinda expected), but at the same time the sluttiest girls simply cease to wear any, so you have no source.
That, and the girls would have to actually spend their money on some clothes...
Note that such a rule would not conflict with the uniform requirement rule (it would with the pantiless one).
If their naturism is high enough, you can go and confiscate their wardrobes. You'll get some of their panties that way. It is a one-time deal, the girls who have no wardrobe will never again provide panties.
Or you can use rule-breaks to confiscate panties from their mothers. Couple that with naturists who have no wardrobe and an "Enforce Uniform" rule, and you have a fairly steady supply.
OR, you can just ignore the requests when you can't fill them, and fill them when you can. You usually have weeks to find something. No need to rush...

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
If their naturism is high enough, you can go and confiscate their wardrobes. You'll get some of their panties that way. It is a one-time deal, the girls who have no wardrobe will never again provide panties.
Or you can use rule-breaks to confiscate panties from their mothers. Couple that with naturists who have no wardrobe and an "Enforce Uniform" rule, and you have a fairly steady supply.
OR, you can just ignore the requests when you can't fill them, and fill them when you can. You usually have weeks to find something. No need to rush...
I know all of the above methods. Of my 20 girls none has any panties left, and only a few have anything but socks/stockings in their wardrobes. I'm milking mothers now, but it's slow.
Some kind of a way to force the girls to provide panties would do the game some good. Could be a "panty required" rule, could be a "buy slutty panties" request when visiting (obedience could come into play, it's underused IMHO), could be a low naturism mother buying panties for their daughters on their own... whatever.

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
One rule which would make a lot of sense is to require girls to come to the exam in their panties. That would solve an important problem at the late game: you'd have a steady flow of high-sluttiness panties. The sponsors seem to request them more often than the low-sluttiness ones (which is kinda expected), but at the same time the sluttiest girls simply cease to wear any, so you have no source.
That, and the girls would have to actually spend their money on some clothes...
Note that such a rule would not conflict with the uniform requirement rule (it would with the pantiless one).
You can go to girls' houses and 'confiscate' their panties (and depending on their Naturism, their complete wardrobes); I don't think they 'restock', but I haven't checked long-term.

Sep 17, 2023
I know all of the above methods. Of my 20 girls none has any panties left, and only a few have anything but socks/stockings in their wardrobes. I'm milking mothers now, but it's slow.
Some kind of a way to force the girls to provide panties would do the game some good. Could be a "panty required" rule, could be a "buy slutty panties" request when visiting (obedience could come into play, it's underused IMHO), could be a low naturism mother buying panties for their daughters on their own... whatever.
mmm... I see, I try not to confiscate wardrobes. Better to lose a student if I can't keep up with them.
How about a "panty raid"? Something you can only do after, say, 23:00. You get a random number of panties (1-4), of assorted sluttiness?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
mmm... I see, I try not to confiscate wardrobes. Better to lose a student if I can't keep up with them.
How about a "panty raid"? Something you can only do after, say, 23:00. You get a random number of panties (1-4), of assorted sluttiness?
A "panty raid" sounds good. It could require you to have the house keys - something a mother could give you once her free use training reaches 100%, and she's obedient, fearful, or maybe loving you enough to provide them when you ask.

Reactions: Canadian_sausage
Sep 17, 2023
A "panty raid" sounds good. It could require you to have the house keys - something a mother could give you once her free use training reaches 100%, and she's obedient, fearful, or maybe loving you enough to provide them when you ask.
I was trying to think of a mechanic to determine success/failure, house keys would be a nice buff to success. I was thinking of more of a B&E situation, but that's probably just the former criminal in me talking... maybe also use a counter so the more often you succeed and get panties, the more likely you are to succeed in future raids. Whatever the mechanism used, it would be an interesting new dimension, particularly for later-game play...

Reactions: Hermenegild

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a way to make the girls abide by rules, no matter what I do they refuse to wear the school uniform and just come nude to every class.

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
I'm really enjoying the latest update, thanks very much Ninoss.

My apology if this has been asked before, but has there been any consideration of adding a 'titfuck' distraction? Even girls with tiny boobs can be titfucked. :)

I'm also having trouble with accessing photos after a photoshoot - they just seem not to be anywhere. I can't select any to send to sponsors either... is the still to be implemented? (I read back a few pages and it looks as though others aren't having this issue, but it was maybe a little ambiguous.)

Last edited:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I'm also having trouble with accessing photos after a photoshoot - they just seem not to be anywhere. I can't select any to send to sponsors either... is the still to be implemented? (I read back a few pages and it looks as though others aren't having this issue, but it was maybe a little ambiguous.)
You should be able to send photos. Are they requesting for photos yet? I think they only ask for them after the 1st week. If they do ask, selecting them should bring up all your photos with the best at the top.

Reactions: Smegmut

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
You should be able to send photos. Are they requesting for photos yet? I think they only ask for them after the 1st week. If they do ask, selecting them should bring up all your photos with the best at the top.
Yes, they have been. It comes up with a level of nudity required, and the interface is the same as for sending a hostess, but when I click on a blank square to select some photos there are none to choose from. There's small portraits of the girls in my charge at the top of the screen, but clicking them does nothing and it sys 'no photos to choose from' (or something similar).

To clarify further, I've also voted in the photo club and taken photos of one of the girls. I was wondering if you have to wait a couple of days for them to get developed or something, but it sounds as though that's not the case. I also had an event with one of the girls when playing last week, in which she invited me around to dinner and I ended up taking some pictures... it was the same then. This was how it was prior to this update too, and I just assumed it was something that was still being worked toward.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Yes, they have been. It comes up with a level of nudity required, and the interface is the same as for sending a hostess, but when I click on a blank square to select some photos there are none to choose from. There's small portraits of the girls in my charge at the top of the screen, but clicking them does nothing and it sys 'no photos to choose from' (or something similar).

To clarify further, I've also voted in the photo club and taken photos of one of the girls. I was wondering if you have to wait a couple of days for them to get developed or something, but it sounds as though that's not the case. I also had an event with one of the girls when playing last week, in which she invited me around to dinner and I ended up taking some pictures... it was the same then. This was how it was prior to this update too, and I just assumed it was something that was still being worked toward.
One question: did you actually take the photos? Getting the girl to pose is not enough, you actually have to take the photo - the camera icon on the right, or - starting from this version - a right mouse click. You should notice the icon disappearing, and the willingness should go down.
A quick check to see if you actually took the photos would be to look at the photoshoot stats - if they still say "0/37" or something, you didn't take any, you just put the girl through the poses.

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
One question: did you actually take the photos? Getting the girl to pose is not enough, you actually have to take the photo - the camera icon on the right, or - starting from this version - a right mouse click. You should notice the icon disappearing, and the willingness should go down.
A quick check to see if you actually took the photos would be to look at the photoshoot stats - if they still say "0/37" or something, you didn't take any, you just put the girl through the poses.
Ha-ha! I think you have solved my problem. No, I was changing poses but not taking any pictures. I guess I thought each new pose was a new picture taken - I didn't realise there was an extra element involved. Thank you for your help; I haven't opened the game again to check, but I'm sure that's solved it.

Reactions: Hermenegild
Sep 17, 2023
I've been playing with the script files. So far, I've changed the school to Rydemea Academy, under Headmaster Michelle Funnbags. Made changes to a lot of the text: spelling, grammar were small changes I made because I'm a bit OCD and the small mistakes here and there just bugged me. I added lines, added titles to properly address everybody, took some lines out, changed menu-option names, altered times to do things like visiting students, changed days you can do things, and even added two new traits (innocent & slutty), with associated modifiers.
The only thing I haven't found that I have looked for, is where the uniform is defined. But I've only really started looking for that, only been playing around with Python for a couple of weeks too. I'm also looking at maybe building an add-on like the dust_stu_yup one that adds throat-fucking and cumming down their throat, but for boob-play. That's likely some distance off for me, it looks pretty involved, and I'm going to need to get a video editor...

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I've been playing with the script files. So far, I've changed the school to Rydemea Academy, under Headmaster Michelle Funnbags. Made changes to a lot of the text: spelling, grammar were small changes I made because I'm a bit OCD and the small mistakes here and there just bugged me. I added lines, added titles to properly address everybody, took some lines out, changed menu-option names, altered times to do things like visiting students, changed days you can do things, and even added two new traits (innocent & slutty), with associated modifiers.
The only thing I haven't found that I have looked for, is where the uniform is defined. But I've only really started looking for that, only been playing around with Python for a couple of weeks too. I'm also looking at maybe building an add-on like the dust_stu_yup one that adds throat-fucking and cumming down their throat, but for boob-play. That's likely some distance off for me, it looks pretty involved, and I'm going to need to get a video editor...
I can recommand ScreenToGif, it's open source and does the job well converting part of a vid into a .webm for the game with many options.

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
...The only thing I haven't found that I have looked for, is where the uniform is defined...
It's in girl.rpy, somewhere in generateOutfit, each outfit parts has a rulecheck segment for the uniform, that's where you define it, you can also add one for parts with no uniform rules, like I did in my own mod to make long socks part of the uniform:
notepad++_2023-12-31_18-49-04.png

As you can see in this screenshot it's commented nicely so you know which part of the outfit the code touch, and you're looking to edit the if section that deal with rule_enforceUniform.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2023
Thanks guys, gonna check out that program Ninoss, see what kind of mischief I can get into...

I did make another change, to allow some larger sponsor names to display, without overlaying the other text and the icon. I also removed the sponsors name from the "call" button, and moved the text to the left of the phone icon. Purely cosmetic changes...

1704046979107.png

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Ha-ha! I think you have solved my problem. No, I was changing poses but not taking any pictures. I guess I thought each new pose was a new picture taken - I didn't realise there was an extra element involved. Thank you for your help; I haven't opened the game again to check, but I'm sure that's solved it.
I found this confusing also, probably should be one action instead of two

Reactions: Smegmut
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes