The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
4. Sadly I often forget who Ruby is...
*gasp* you of all people forgot who one of the WVM's redheads was? For shame sir! FOR SHAME!

She's the chick you first met walking her dog, works at the store you bought stuffed animalas for J&S on Day 3 and has the uncanny ability of discovering you naked on school grounds.... does that jog yer memory?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
*gasp* you of all people forgot who one of the WVM's redheads was? For shame sir! FOR SHAME!

She's the chick you first met walking her dog, works at the store you bought stuffed animalas for J&S on Day 3 and has the uncanny ability of discovering you naked on school grounds.... does that jog yer memory?
Oh, I remember her now... But only because I paused and went..."Ruby... Hmm, Well she's not a hooker or stripper despite the name..Where did we meet her? Oh, right! The dog walker!"

She's not an impressive redhead... She is graceless and just not impressive. Doesn't make an impact like Stacy or Bailey do.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Oh, I remember her now... But only because I paused and went..."Ruby... Hmm, Well she's not a hooker or stripper despite the name..Where did we meet her? Oh, right! The dog walker!"

She's not an impressive redhead... She is graceless and just not impressive. Doesn't make an impact like Stacy or Bailey do.
Oh yeah, she left the same impression (or rather non-impression) on me :rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: MrFriendly

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Some of these posts are just getting a little odd now. We need to get back on track and talk about the game. Other than any characters we have already had a lewd scene with/had the chance at one, any of the people currently living at the house with the MC (avoiding Stacy since I feel she is a top choice for a lot of us), or any relatives to the MC (avoiding since there will be no incest based on the interview). Who is the character you want to see in a lewd scene the most. Please indicate one teacher/faculty member/other non-students and one student.

There are so many good options, but I think my choices would be Harper and Rainn.
Playing along and excluding a certain redhead. For the girls MC hasn't had any sexual scenes with yet that I'd want to see first.
Living with MC:
  1. Jasmine - Ready to give her all the loving and attention she's been wanting for a long time. Along with the heart-shaped birthmark, i love the curly long hair.
  2. Elizabeth - On the "faithful route". One of my top faves, so i couldn't wait. Especially seeing how badly she wanted MC love to her, so i'll consider that basement scene a blessing in disguise.
  3. Talismah - She's so small and MC is so big, i'm just curious to see how that plays out.
WVM Students:
  1. Natalie - Likely go the slow-and-steady route considering her character, unless a certain girlfriend of MC helps assist in the progression.​
  2. Kimmy - MC help relieve all of her pent-up tension and cramps.​
  3. Ruby - She already seen MC in his birthday suit multiple times. It's only fair that she show MC her birthday suit too :devilish:.​
WVM Staff:
  1. Veronica - Help relieve her stress too, start off with a massage and go on from there. Maybe see if Rachael's connections could help with her situation.
  2. Harper - . Same scenario as Natalie and also likely after winning a few games for full-on action. I could see something happening sooner, then have them be discreet about it when around other staffs and the team.
  3. Mabel - Consider making regular visits to the nurse's office for massages after hard practices and work-outs with MC returning the favor.
Outside of WVM campus:
  1. Vanessa - Does the carpet match the drapes? I mean see MC be a loving & positive influence in both her and Nathan's lives respectively. Be Nathan's role model and father figure all-in-one :LOL:.
  2. Asian Movie Actress - Eden's co-star. Probably meet her through Eden or maybe she appears at the bowling charity event.
  3. Margaret - At this point, why not? Maybe teach MC a new trick or two.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes