Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think we will get the update next week, and then anther one the second or third week in July. Just my prediction I have no solid evidence for any of this though.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
One request (if possible): Please, reduce the dick to the MC, it's abnormal. Ok, is a game, but nothing pussy can take the entire measure. A chick can ingest the entire lenght into her stomach...
Otherwise is a good game!

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
One request (if possible): Please, reduce the dick to the MC, it's abnormal. Ok, is a game, but nothing pussy can take the entire measure. A chick can ingest the entire lenght into her stomach...
BrainDrop has already shrunk mc's penis to an acceptable size

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's already been reduced to half.
If you went back to the 1st day you'd see what I mean.

Reactions: Traktor23

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It's already been reduced to half.
If you went back to the 1st day you'd see what I mean.
Only till he get ready to bust his nut where it must revert back to the old size - otherwise how else could we explain the recent spate of ahegao faces the girls are pulling when he blows his load in 'em lol

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I hope sex with Harper happens soon. Also, Very sad there won't be sex with the step-mother. Really was looking forward to that.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes