K18

Apr 19, 2018
Some of these posts are just getting a little odd now. We need to get back on track and talk about the game. Other than any characters we have already had a lewd scene with/had the chance at one, any of the people currently living at the house with the MC (avoiding Stacy since I feel she is a top choice for a lot of us), or any relatives to the MC (avoiding since there will be no incest based on the interview). Who is the character you want to see in a lewd scene the most. Please indicate one teacher/faculty member/other non-students and one student.

There are so many good options, but I think my choices would be Harper and Rainn.
Playing along and excluding a certain redhead. For the girls MC hasn't had any sexual scenes with yet that I'd want to see first.
Living with MC:
  1. Jasmine - Ready to give her all the loving and attention she's been wanting for a long time. Along with the heart-shaped birthmark, i love the curly long hair.
  2. Elizabeth - On the "faithful route". One of my top faves, so i couldn't wait. Especially seeing how badly she wanted MC love to her, so i'll consider that basement scene a blessing in disguise.
  3. Talismah - She's so small and MC is so big, i'm just curious to see how that plays out.
WVM Students:
  1. Natalie - Likely go the slow-and-steady route considering her character, unless a certain girlfriend of MC helps assist in the progression.​
  2. Kimmy - MC help relieve all of her pent-up tension and cramps.​
  3. Ruby - She already seen MC in his birthday suit multiple times. It's only fair that she show MC her birthday suit too :devilish:.​
WVM Staff:
  1. Veronica - Help relieve her stress too, start off with a massage and go on from there. Maybe see if Rachael's connections could help with her situation.
  2. Harper - . Same scenario as Natalie and also likely after winning a few games for full-on action. I could see something happening sooner, then have them be discreet about it when around other staffs and the team.
  3. Mabel - Consider making regular visits to the nurse's office for massages after hard practices and work-outs with MC returning the favor.
Outside of WVM campus:
  1. Vanessa - Does the carpet match the drapes? I mean see MC be a loving & positive influence in both her and Nathan's lives respectively. Be Nathan's role model and father figure all-in-one :LOL:.
  2. Asian Movie Actress - Eden's co-star. Probably meet her through Eden or maybe she appears at the bowling charity event.
  3. Margaret - At this point, why not? Maybe teach MC a new trick or two.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Old nurse was very fuckable, it's like kid's these days have never heard of putting a bag on the lady's head so you can fuck her (medusa situation). That's why positions like doggystyle exist. ;)
It's not only about the face, but mainly about the saggy flesh and all that comes with it that makes me go urghhh!!!

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes