Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Except for the last post I made, showing that without player interaction, Shauna is trans.
That means nothing... the choice has always been there both paths has always been intended as canon it doesn't matter what the default flag is either it could've been either or because the choice was ALWAYS intended to be there.

" the story works so much better "

thats your opinion, body dismorphia isn't trans exclusive thats just fact regardless of what you think, arguing about whats in season 1 is also pointless because season 1 is no longer canon so it doesn't matter what happened it's being completely rewritten

There is only one True canon trans character and thats Skye

Default =/= canon when it comes to coding.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ohh, and, if you look at the game files, there is a variable at the start of the game called shaunafemale. By default it is set to false. During the dialogue where you select if Shauna is female or trans, you will notice the only time something changes with the code is if you choose female. Trans Shauna was and still is the default. Since Penny's gender identity is based on Shauna's, Penny being trans was and still is the default too.

View attachment 3053254
Ok, I am not going to argue that there is a canon option for Shauna one way or the other.

I do however have to point out that from a developer viewpoint, the argument that the Shauna trans route is canon because the begining game variable is set to shaunafemale = False, is complete garbage.

As a dev, when you code a game, the items you define with a default of "False" are the changable variables of the game. The lable of "False" is a default setting prior to a specific variable occuring. These variables are either things that have no real impact on the game and are mainly player preference, or they have a major impact in the game and on occasion the game can not progress until the variable has been set to True. Sometimes these occur due to player choice, sometimes they occur as a result of normal game play. As a dev, 99% of the time the desired outcome is for the variable to be changed to true in order to progress the story.

To see evidence of this, look 2 defaults below the "default shaunafemale = False" statement and you will see "default shaunalove = False" If the argument is that Shauna Trans is canon because the default status of shaunafemale is false, then, by the same logic, it would stand to say that it is also canon to say no to Shauna.

As I said before, 99% of the time, the canon variable is the one that when selected becomes True. Numerous games begin with all of the options regaurding LI's set to "False" because the player hasn't reached that part of the game yet. Once they do, the variables change to "True". It would be ridiculous to think that in all of these games the canon route would be for the player to never meet any of the LI's just because the variables of having met the LI is set to False at the outset of the game.

This argument is a logical falasy. Most likely BD made the option for Shauna to be trans available because he wanted to include trans content in his game and so made it an option. Personally I don't really care either way. I have my preference and others have theirs, and that is fine. As a Dev, I just had to point out the error with this specific argument.

Last edited:

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Shauna was initially only trans. Official statement on her intended status in a :
LewdPixels and BrainDrop said:
Q: At the very start of the game, you asked players if Shauna is female. If they choose no, she is transgender and there are some other characters that will also be transgender as a result of that choice. What made you put that option into the game? And has your support base been accepting of it? Regardless of their path.

A: The very first build of the game didn’t have an option and Shauna was transgender. (As I said, the game was only made for me.) Early feedback showed that an option would be a smart decision. Especially since I knew Shauna wasn’t going to be optional. I think people are very accepting of it, I’ve received a lot of appreciation for putting in the extra work so that it is a choice. I also think having a trans character as one of the main characters has helped set my game apart from others.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
If you delete all of this code, and fix the indentation for "jump startit", Shauna (and Penny) would be trans without player choice.

..... you can easily say that about every single choice in this game if just remove the choices for girls suddenly it no longer a harem game

by your own logic Shauna loving the MC isn't canon

1698888048838.png

because without player choice Shauna love is

1698888191026.png

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I have a feeling that Daliah is the girl with the tattoo on her hand since she said that she knew everything about the MC and called him by his real name. But we probably won't find this out until the new year with all of NutDrops so called issues.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I have a feeling that Daliah is the girl with the tattoo on her hand since she said that she knew everything about the MC and called him by his real name. But we probably won't find this out until the new year with all of NutDrops so called issues.
I was thinking the same thing at the end of this episode.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I was thinking the same thing at the end of this episode.
My only question would be is if she is that girl that was in the accident and called him Jacob and she has the same tattoo as Ryann are they related or part of the same group? And if they are part of a secret group what do they want with him? Another question would be if they were trying to get him away from his father why not just take him back to his mother and help her since they had to of known that she was looking for him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulafein

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
My only question would be is if she is that girl that was in the accident and called him Jacob and she has the same tattoo as Ryann are they related or part of the same group? And if they are part of a secret group what do they want with him? Another question would be if they were trying to get him away from his father why not just take him back to his mother and help her since they had to of known that she was looking for him?
problem is that information about the crash are in season 1and season 1 and season 2 aren't that much connected , for exemple Reeker parents are nowhere to be seen in the nightmare and they where supposed to be connected to MC father and to die in the crash

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulafein

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
problem is that information about the crash are in season 1and season 1 and season 2 aren't that much connected , for exemple Reeker parents are nowhere to be seen in the nightmare and they where supposed to be connected to MC father and to die in the crash
I think that was just a fan theory. I don't remember Katie and Ryker's parents ever being connected to the crash that killed the player's father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
In between skipping through all the harem filler.

Untitled-2.jpg

I liked it better when we were cheating on this bitch. Before all the sugar and rainbows, cotton candy and unicorns MC worship, it was actually something special. Something different. Having a secret relationship with your shemale best friend was fun and hot AF. Basically everything I ever wanted out of a trans character.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Finally, Trip day 1 is completed didn't think it would take a whole episode for it yet you can Just skip most of it by selecting "stop here" and no more sex for you only one bj:sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main Points:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-12-1-braindrop.35910/post-11499728

comparing with my last update comment

Day 1(Completed)

1 Introduction on yacht > Completed
2 cindy intro > Completed and added her to harem
3 rainbow girls and mc intro > Completed
4 hannah and eden tape > Partially Completed forwarded to Saturday
5 rachel new client(maybe some new addition) for mc > Completed added all to harem
6 calling kim for jasmine interests for his date > Completed

Day 2(pending)

7 daliah intro (maybe she is the one shown in past memory with tattoo)
8 dates with his girls, spa (improvement for some with rachel addition now)
9 solo date with jasmine
10 photoshoot with Rainbow girls
11 maybe new intro for some rachel clinic girls

After the trip
1 cheer team surprise
2 alexis meetup
3 jax gf and cheer team intro
4 harp and mc relation talk with nat
5 hannah and eden tape(Saturay)
6 meets with venessa and nathan(Sunday)
7 cross practice with kimmy(Monday)

later in future
1 the future pregs(anna, jamie, alexis)
2 harp talk with belle and lauren
3 sponsor from hermione
4 visit swim meet
5 dinner with tia 4t and bea
6 rain and bailey talk

Add If i miss any tell me i want to know.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Except for the last post I made, showing that without player interaction, Shauna is trans. Then there is the dialogue and story. Again, the story works so much better not just with Shauna but other characters involved with her backstory if she is trans. Penny's backstory works so much better if she is trans too and that depends on Shauna. The fact that BD is even planning on remaking the first half partly to make the female Shauna stuff better is further proof that female Shauna was an afterthought and only existed so people that don't want a trans LI will still play their game. So, you can have your opinion, and do all the mental gymnastics you want to make your point right for you, but there is a difference between opinion and fact.

Also, you are completely right that there had to be a default. Yet there is something in the code that proves what was intended. Why is the variable called "shaunafemale = false"? Surely "shaunatrans = false" makes more sense? As FreshRavage points out (many times), most people playing will be straight men and if the character is a forced love interest, surely female would be chosen by most, right?
Your only stating your opinion on wether it makes better story that doesn't make it facts. I still hold to that both are cannon because it's not that 1 is more cannon over the other it was simply a choice to what you prefer. And the penny story your wrong it doesn't make more sense. You have your opinion i have mine but it doesn't make your opinion more factual.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Shauna was initially only trans. Official statement on her intended status in a :
All that proves is the game he made only for him self was that way but when making it a public game he made it optional. That doesn't make it cannon. Because when it was only for him self it was not a finished idea not until he made it public. Many authors have ideas before they publish their work to the public then when the finished work is done and ready for the public then it becomes cannon.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Yeah i have to agree. There is just to many. Don't get me wrong i love Harems but your favorite is just going to have less screen time and forgotten. Should have like maybe 6 or 8. Also the girls we can't fuck shouldn't have any story at all. I mean it's great he found his mom and sister but i don't like having hotties i can't fuck lol
nah larger harems the better. I get tired off the same girls over and over again. need lots of variety. Agree about the family members have smaller parts tho as they are basically confusing people thinking their will be content with them in the future.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes