MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
What are you talking about? This has already worked many times. As I said Naughty Road did it
Patreon does not actually look at games until people report them, so the existence of a game using that "solution" is not proof of Patreon acceptance.

Patreon will even disable accounts if the dev is the OP of their F95 thread and there is an incest tag.

• Wow
Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What are you talking about? This has already worked many times. As I said Naughty Road did it. If Brain does the same, he won't need any patches, and no one will bother him
Uncontrollable Lust and The Guy In Charge both had "choose yer own relationship" option and both got reported and had to remove it so no yer solution isn't an absolute

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Patreon does not actually look at games until people report them, so the existence of a game using that "solution" is not proof of Patreon acceptance.

Patreon will even disable accounts if the dev is the OP of their F95 thread and there is an incest tag.
It worked so far, and of course dev should not talk about it and there will be no problem

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
MrDots solved this situation without any problems
Dating My Daughter” “Sunshine Love” and “Melody”

sorry for google translation

ZoePen

Oct 12, 2017
How hard is it to understand the simple fact that BD has said he isn't going to have incest in the game. All of your ideas of how he could do this or do that miss that simple point. He doesn't need a way to sneak in something he doesn't have plans to include.

Find something more constructive to discuss like why Zoe is best girl or how the pen is an allegory for the human condition.

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
This month is almost ending. Any updates about upcoming update? I think we were getting 2 this month.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
MrDots solved this situation without any problems
Dating My Daughter” “Sunshine Love” and “Melody”

sorry for google translation
Dating My Daughter was taken off from Patreon. It has been Subscribestar only for a couple of years. Melody has no incest. Sunshine Love minimizes incest and made the story much easier to just take it out (by, for example, making it so that MC's father never married the woman, etc).

Reactions: csmk14

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
This month is almost ending. Any updates about upcoming update? I think we were getting 2 this month.
BD gave an update yesterday

BD gave a little bit of an update on things in today's client poll.

Also quick update.​
I'm sorry for the continued long wait on Day 7 final. I won't go far into details as I've really tried to keep emotions and what not away from these posts as I hate making people worry about me and I hate bringing a mood down. I just want to focus on the game. The update as it stands right now is 850 renders and a lot of animations. (Will likely hit 900)​
I've retained from giving a set release date as that hasn't gone well for me recently. And I know I've said this before but I'm really trying to have it out by the end of the month, work hasn't stopped and won't stop.​
As I said earlier I'll be pausing again even if D7F is out this month since Day 8 part 1 will be in Sept. Being a dev to me is more than just "doing work". It's about being reliable and consistent and honest. And it's more than just a promise to do so, I want to show it first.​
I'm sorry guys. I know you all just want to play it and I'm honestly working as hard and as fast as I can.​
<3​

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
then why does he shove scenes with his mother and sister there
dating kisses and other bullshit
I don't know about you guys but I have kissed my mom and also gone out to dinner with her. You can do those things and they are not incest, it just means you have a good relationship with your mom. Which clearly the MC has with Azel. Kissing, hugging and cuddling are not necessarily sexual acts either.

Also this should be enough that BD said himself there will be no romance with the MC's relatives. Just leave it at that. He is not going to change it for anyone either just because some other developer used a method to get around it doesn't mean he will do the same. He is very smart about his decisions to leave the incest out. Believe me I know Patreon is watching a lot of other games. A new one was recently shut down pretty quick for incest and they only had a small number of patrons. I know I am not BD but I wouldn't want to risk the kinda of monthly funds he takes in (when he is not pausing them like now) just to try to get incest in to please a few extra people. Not worth the risk.

Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.

Q: With how the relationship is developing with the likes of Harp and Natalie, can you tell us if the story will progress into relationships with multiple members of the same family? So dating both Harp and Natalie for example.

A: Yes. All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Please can we stop with this shit about Azel and Willow etc? Please! Brain has said it won't happen, so not matter how many clever little ideas your brain comes up with for how it can, it won't.

If you absolutely have to have incest go find another game. FFS, you can't swing a cat by the tail here in the F95Zone without hitting at least a dozen or more of them.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Please can we stop with this shit about Azel and Willow etc? Please! Brain has said it won't happen, so not matter how many clever little ideas your brain comes up with for how it can, it won't.

If you absolutely have to have incest go find another game. FFS, you can't swing a cat by the tail here in the F95Zone without hitting at least a dozen or more of them.
poor kitty :(

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
First off welcome. So much to address in your post I am not even sure where to start. Ok well maybe start with the mini FAQ as it does cover some of the things you mentioned in your post, but it seems that you might have already read it. All girls will have an option to be romanced except for the Family of the MC and then also family member will not be in the same lewd scene ie Natalie and Harper or Veronica, Vanessa, and Mabel due to be related. You have the option to not pursue things with any of the girls. I have about 12 play throughs with different girls in each of them. There is also a guide (link to the post https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4057894) I am working on which may help you it is a draft status and not fully completed (it's just missing 2 routes that only impact Jamie and Shauna). Not sure which identification you gave Shauna (Female or Transgender Female), but it really makes a difference in the Shauna/Penny story-lines. Penny is one of my favorites and her lewd scenes are pretty good if you make the right choices. You just need to think of her as a star struck super-fan and she is easier to understand in my opinion. Teachers and staff of WVM are off limits due to the school scandal, but at some point you will be able to have fun with them too. Hang in there days 1-7 are supposed to set up all the characters so there is a lot going on in a fast pace, it seems like things will slow down a little bit once all the characters are introduced. As for the Rachael Clients you see Anna several times but the others just once. Some of the clients may actually have an impact on the story where others may just show up until the deed is done (I think your not fertile theory is out since pregnancy will be a big part of the game in the future). I am with you on the team mates we need more time with some of them like Ayden and Skye for sure but some of them can just fuck off (looking at you Kenji). The moving thing was a little crazy too, but most of the girls had like 3 boxes of stuff and I doubt they really unpacked everything yet. I feel the new house is the one they will keep and get more settled into for the long haul. I am actually tired of hearing about the Azel, Wendy Willow no incest thing so I am not going to comment no further than I think this will change by modder only and much further down the road, but fuck there are so many other hot/sexy girls of all shapes sizes and ages to tickle everyone's fancy with just 3 off the board I think we can chill as there are currently 46 named characters at the moment. The Ryker story is very interesting to me as well I have several theory's, and I am really looking forward to how it will play out in the long run. My big hope is that Ryker will try to do something to the MC and Cedey will step in "Leave my Brubru alone your fucking asshole" as she punches him out then Azel chimes in with "Language Missy". Hey a man can dream right. Lastly there will be no NTR in this game (See the FAQ) so I don't think anyone will be exclusive either. You will get your choice of who to add and hopefully who to knock up as well (I am picky and only want Jamie or clients to get that as of now). I thing I touched base on all your points, and hopefully we see you back for further conversations in the future.
Psssst... break up the walls in paragraphs for semi old people like. :p

Reactions: ZoePen and Naxos
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes