AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Is this good man still on his spiritual retreat?
He's working
BD gave a little bit of an update on things in today's client poll.

Also quick update.​
I'm sorry for the continued long wait on Day 7 final. I won't go far into details as I've really tried to keep emotions and what not away from these posts as I hate making people worry about me and I hate bringing a mood down. I just want to focus on the game. The update as it stands right now is 850 renders and a lot of animations. (Will likely hit 900)​
I've refrained from giving a set release date as that hasn't gone well for me recently. And I know I've said this before but I'm really trying to have it out by the end of the month, work hasn't stopped and won't stop.​
As I said earlier I'll be pausing again even if D7F is out this month since Day 8 part 1 will be in Sept. Being a dev to me is more than just "doing work". It's about being reliable and consistent and honest. And it's more than just a promise to do so, I want to show it first.​
I'm sorry guys. I know you all just want to play it and I'm honestly working as hard and as fast as I can.​
<3​

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Quick Update for any new thread followers. THIS STORY IS STILL GOING! Braindrop is doing okay and is still working. As of now there will be no incest content due to patron TOS. (Maybe there could be some at the end with a Patch from a Modder or something but no promises ) And the update will be out when its ready cause Braindrop is a badass and is continually working to bring us joy! SO lets make the next several pages nothing but thank you to BD For all the amazing work. :D Thanks BD For keeping up the great work

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Quick Update for any new thread followers. THIS STORY IS STILL GOING! Braindrop is doing okay and is still working. As of now there will be no incest content due to patron TOS. (Maybe there could be some at the end with a Patch from a Modder or something but no promises ) And the update will be out when its ready cause Braindrop is a badass and is continually working to bring us joy! SO lets make the next several pages nothing but thank you to BD For all the amazing work. :D Thanks BD For keeping up the great work
Respect. That's a post I can get behind

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does seem screwy that we're pushed for it.
Yeah its been discussed much over these 1000+ pages and the reason(s) for the kiss count and etc have been stated somewheres in this thread. I don't want to paraphrase or misinterpret it.

But daily it is brought up, and I get it but there is sooooo freaking much other content that it amazes me so many people get so tunnel visioned when they get told "no"

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah its been discussed much over these 1000+ pages and the reason(s) for the kiss count and etc have been stated somewheres in this thread. I don't want to paraphrase or misinterpret it.

But daily it is brought up, and I get it but there is sooooo freaking much other content that it amazes me so many people get so tunnel visioned when they get told "no"
it was expected....another game had a similar issue. should've made a patch.

Reactions: Alex Lem

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
it was expected....another game had a similar issue. should've made a patch.
I know its a downer but im really loving this vn (my second favorite on here). And there is no way to know how different it could of been if it had the incest angle in it. It is what it is and personally i think its pretty fanfuckingtastic as is :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I know its a downer but im really loving this vn (my second favorite on here). And there is no way to know how different it could of been if it had the incest angle in it. It is what it is and personally i think its pretty fanfuckingtastic as is :)
i just want willow-bio mother, too.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I get the impression that Braindrop included the light incest content because he knows it popular not because he devoted to that kinda fetish which I have no problem with, If he wanted to fight for it he could have asked people to move over to subscribe star or something similar and with how people love him people would have followed him there. Again no problem, his decision. I also get the feeling Azel was the only planned incest content but a lot of us thought there'd be a lot more with how many related people where in the game. I think the reason so many of us are so hung up on it is because it went from a ideal game to just great one when we found incest wouldn't be a thing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I get the impression that Braindrop included the light incest content because he knows it popular not because he devoted to that kinda fetish which I have no problem with, If he wanted to fight for it he could have asked people to move over to subscribe star or something similar and with how people love him people would have followed him there. Again no problem, his decision. I also get the feeling Azel was the only planned incest content but a lot of us thought there'd be a lot more with how many related people where in the game. I think the reason so many of us are so hung up on it is because it went from a ideal game to just great one when we found incest wouldn't be a thing.
idk about what BD likes or dislikes .. but as far as incest ... i would love to see sex between Azel & MC and (or) Willow & MC ... i prefer both .. but beggars can't be choosers .. besides theres always a thing called a " PATCH " ... that could be made for it ... sooo ...

as far as Azel goes .. so far MC and Azel just kiss ... i hope they don't consider that incest ... if that is then i committed incest with my mom growing up like several billion (ok maybe not a billion) times ..

and as far as if BD doesn't want to include incest .. this is still a great game .. and he's got me hooked as a Patreon when i can afford it :)

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Thinking about the way the current plot-lines are going, the benefits of being the MC are coming less from WVM and more the national attention he's gotten. Think about it - he gets the school all this money, donors, attention, essentially puts them on the map, and he's not getting the car, house, to be king or whatever.

Not sure, maybe I'm missing something, but it feels like the MC is taking all this risk and (should be at least) is putting in all this effort to making the basket-ball team great again, only to have a small reward while he does it, so that he can gain a reward after he's done playing there.
That's a pretty realistic portrayal of college sports in the US.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
idk about what BD likes or dislikes .. but as far as incest ... i would love to see sex between Azel & MC and (or) Willow & MC ... i prefer both .. but beggars can't be choosers .. besides theres always a thing called a " PATCH " ... that could be made for it ... sooo ...

as far as Azel goes .. so far MC and Azel just kiss ... i hope they don't consider that incest ... if that is then i committed incest with my mom growing up like several billion (ok maybe not a billion) times ..

and as far as if BD doesn't want to include incest .. this is still a great game .. and he's got me hooked as a Patreon when i can afford it :)
If there will be a patch, then now is the perfect time to add it, since Brain makes small changes throughout the first week of the game, adds a story for Fem Shauna, and all that. After the first week to create a PATCH for it will be much more problematic

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If there will be a patch, then now is the perfect time to add it, since Brain makes small changes throughout the first week of the game, adds a story for Fem Shauna, and all that. After the first week to create a PATCH for it will be much more problematic
Erm... no. It will be exactly the same amount of work because those scenes need to be rendered and scripted from scratch, no matter when you add them. Also, where to insert a sex scene with Azel during days 1-7 without making it feel rushed or completely out of character? Adding a patch now just to satisfy those who keep claiming for that content would be counterproductive story-wise.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes