Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
if we don't have Azel then this is the end of everything ...
sorry for google translation )
:ROFLMAO: seriously?! Cause you don't get to play tickle with your pickle with one character thats the end??? Oh my. Look I wanted willow since she first opened her bitchy mouth but sadly its not happening.

Am I willing to quit this beautiful experience or hold my breathe like a two year old wanting a toy? Hell no. If you want to walk on because of being denied one lady well there's the door. May the wind be at your back...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
:ROFLMAO: seriously?! Cause you don't get to play tickle with your pickle with one character thats the end??? Oh my. Look I wanted willow since she first opened her bitchy mouth but sadly its not happening.

Am I willing to quit this beautiful experience or hold my breathe like a two year old wanting a toy? Hell no. If you want to walk on because of being denied one lady well there's the door. May the wind be at your back...
I wasn't sure if that was pure drama queen going on or if shitty translation just made them come off as overly melodramatic lol

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017

the rest of us somehow safely bypassed incest content ... but [Braindrop] could not
and I am not a patron of this developer anymore ))).
so I opened the doors and came out safely.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
the rest of us somehow safely bypassed incest content ... but [Braindrop] could not
and I am not a patron of this developer anymore ))).
so I opened the doors and came out safely.
The reason(s) for this has been documented in this thread plenty of times.

Reactions: csmk14

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Alright, so, I was writing a post here about the game after finishing it for the first time and it evolved into less of a "post" and more into "good God stop writing or else there will be nothing else on the page" type thing. So I figured I will put everything in spoiler tags to make things readable.

Of course, to any lurkers who for some reason haven't played yet, this will contain spoilers for the entire game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. Jeez. Sorry for writing so much - let me know what you think though! I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Alright, so, I was writing a post here about the game after finishing it for the first time and it evolved into less of a "post" and more into "good God stop writing or else there will be nothing else on the page" type thing. So I figured I will put everything in spoiler tags to make things readable.

Of course, to any lurkers who for some reason haven't played yet, this will contain spoilers for the entire game.

That's it. Jeez. Sorry for writing so much - let me know what you think though! I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
No there are no unavoidable girls other than Jamie and Shauna

Basically the general rule here is if it's got tits you'll be able to fuck it sooner or later this includes Harp,Veronica, Mabel and Vanessa as for when? no clue BD doesn't like to give future plans away

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes