Aug 7, 2019
I think that dead horse has been a wobbling pile of giblets for a good long while now, won't stop people going on about it though. I doubt a week goes by where it isn't brought up in one thread or another, best to just ignore it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It doesn't matter what the law says about incest, its what the company with the power considers it. There is nothing to argue here. Im sure patreon would love to have a grand debate with anyone who wants to argue their policies
incest is a very debatable subject .. i've looked into it ... and was shocked to find that 2 states in the U.S. incest is legal if he girl is 16 or older .... and in 1 state its just a misdemeanor ... and a few countries around the world don't see anything wrong with it ... i was like hmm thats kinda fucked up .. but then again who the fuck am i to say its good or bad ..

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well another fun day here. I can see the no update is really taking a toll on a lot of you now. Go do another play through to calm down a bit (or get you worked up in another way). Plenty of sexy girls in there that you can have fun with.

Reactions: Jace325

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
incest is a very debatable subject .. i've looked into it ... and was shocked to find that 2 states in the U.S. incest is legal if he girl is 16 or older .... and in 1 state its just a misdemeanor ... and a few countries around the world don't see anything wrong with it ... i was like hmm thats kinda fucked up .. but then again who the fuck am i to say its good or bad ..
It's technically illegal in my state but the law itself is worded VERY broadly and only stipulates for vaginal intercourse doesn't say anything about oral and/or anal

Talk about leaving a loophole open :sneaky: :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Many states have anti sodomy laws which somehow cover blowjobs :cautious:
Just for shits and giggles I checked my state's stance on that too. Turns out my state voted to repeal it'd law on sodomy back in May and the change goes into effect in october :ROFLMAO:

anyway we're veering off topic but I just had to share that since you brought it up :LOL:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
incest is a very debatable subject .. i've looked into it ... and was shocked to find that 2 states in the U.S. incest is legal if he girl is 16 or older .... and in 1 state its just a misdemeanor ... and a few countries around the world don't see anything wrong with it
Ok , that does surprise somehow.

i was like hmm thats kinda fucked up .. but then again who the fuck am i to say its good or bad ..
True dat...
Not my cup of tea, but not my business either :coffee:

Reactions: ImperialD

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
BD gave a little bit of an update on things in today's client poll.

Also quick update.​
I'm sorry for the continued long wait on Day 7 final. I won't go far into details as I've really tried to keep emotions and what not away from these posts as I hate making people worry about me and I hate bringing a mood down. I just want to focus on the game. The update as it stands right now is 850 renders and a lot of animations. (Will likely hit 900)​
I've retained from giving a set release date as that hasn't gone well for me recently. And I know I've said this before but I'm really trying to have it out by the end of the month, work hasn't stopped and won't stop.​
As I said earlier I'll be pausing again even if D7F is out this month since Day 8 part 1 will be in Sept. Being a dev to me is more than just "doing work". It's about being reliable and consistent and honest. And it's more than just a promise to do so, I want to show it first.​
I'm sorry guys. I know you all just want to play it and I'm honestly working as hard and as fast as I can.​
<3​

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes