The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Male character so nothing will happen ( Or will it ??? :unsure:)
Originally the male characters all had "Lewd scenes X Day X" on their sheets. I suggested he change it in light of the fact that BD has stated more than once that there is never gonna be any straight up gay scenes or any scene of other dudes having sex with the girls. Better to not get peoples hopes up for something that's never happening.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Originally the male characters all had "Lewd scenes X Day X" on their sheets. I suggested he change it in light of the fact that BD has stated more than once that there is never gonna be any straight up gay scenes or any scene of other dudes having sex with the girls. Better to not get peoples hopes up for something that's never happening.
OK, did not know that, thank you for getting that clear!

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If it helps you relax, and stop complaining,
There was no complaint. An observation combined with a warning based upon experience.

I hold absolutely no animosity or bad feelings towards Ghostface Reborn. We were simply discussing our favourite character in the game, which the last time I checked was on topic.
There are "degrees" of on-topic, and some tangents can/do go a long way off track.
For example, discussing the differences between Fem-Shauna and Trans-Shauna, and how Trans-Shauna makes more sense to choose given her mindset at the start, and the MC's continuing effort to help her be at ease with herself. That's great, and on-topic.
Tangential and anecdotal examples that reinforce the significance of the MC's actions and treatment of her, is where that can start to go off the rails, with it "being on-topic" being seen as a technicality that barely applies.

Neither of us insulted the other in the discussion either. This is the last time I will discuss this, as it is off topic.
Didn't say that either of you had...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
eventually another update.......1-7 is his last.
A new update is in progress, and there are no plans for it to be the last one. There is additional information in the FAQ about the update. We have faith in BD and he is communicating to his Patreon members. He even comes here from time to time to chat as well. Be patient the update is coming, go check out the teaser post if you need something to get you through until the update drops.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Ok guys we all need to chip in to buy BD a new keyboard. ;)

PS hope you are doing well man, and thanks for no spoilers.
Oh I also wanted to say good job on that guide! Thank you to everyone who has chipped in to help loco on it as well. You guys are awesome. :giggle:

And being completely honest I'm doing a little poorly. Just a lot of stress.
There's the obvious stress of the update and issues with it and there's a lot of stress just from personal life. There was an earthquake where I live a few weeks ago, there wasn't any damage except for some water pipes and I had a plumber come out the same day and he said everything was fixed. But turns out there was a leak he didn't find/fix and I have some water damage with a pretty large portion of my floor. If anyone remembers it happened in the past as well and my floor turned into wet cardboard essentially, so I've just balancing getting everything done and fixed.

So it's been a struggle. But I don't want to harp on negative stuff too much. Just trying my best to stay positive through it all. I hope all of you guys are doing well. :)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Oh I also wanted to say good job on that guide! Thank you to everyone who has chipped in to help loco on it as well. You guys are awesome. :giggle:

And being completely honest I'm doing a little poorly. Just a lot of stress.
There's the obvious stress of the update and issues with it and there's a lot of stress just from personal life. There was an earthquake where I live a few weeks ago, there wasn't any damage except for some water pipes and I had a plumber come out the same day and he said everything was fixed. But turns out there was a leak he didn't find/fix and I have some water damage with a pretty large portion of my floor. If anyone remembers it happened in the past as well and my floor turned into wet cardboard essentially, so I've just balancing getting everything done and fixed.

So it's been a struggle. But I don't want to harp on negative stuff too much. Just trying my best to stay positive through it all. I hope all of you guys are doing well. :)
tumblr_e086fa0ccdb075e85dc85715426740e7_51682945_1280.gif

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you so much for that. It means a lot to hear that from you, I just hope it helps out new players and the existing ones in the long run. Just another way for me to give back to this community and you as well.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
because vir wasn't jammed
How do you know? He could have dropped the keyboard and random letters appeared or a cat ran across his keyboard those cats have an odd sense of humor. I think you are looking into it too much. I think he meant to say Azel is a very nice person. ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Really glad you liked it having your seal of approval makes the work we've done all the more worth it.

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
How do you know? He could have dropped the keyboard and random letters appeared or a cat ran across his keyboard those cats have an odd sense of humor. I think you are looking into it too much. I think he meant to say Azel is a very nice person. ;)
Reminds me of an old buddy, a sysadmin. His way of creating unique passwords was to just dunk and literally slam his face into the keyboard.

We should check if BD has a layout stamped to his forehead...

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes