Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
the main point of his comment was that one of the religions to spring up in my wake on the discord is one that worships kimmy in her crying form lol
Too many Religious cults for this game I acknowledge the Cult of Bailey as the only cult. Then I just worship the girls I like I don't need a cult to help me with that. Private worship is fine by me.;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As do you about Bailey.
That's the thing I don't have to state that she's mine everyone just knows who she belongs to :p

I even did a thread search for posts where I said "Bailey is mine" or "Bailey's mine" or "Bailey belongs to me" and only found 1 single instance from last november the rest were all partial matches talking about Slave Bailey

I got a bunch more hits of you saying something to that effect about shauna several of which were from today alone :LOL: Ironically enough even found one one result that also had you trying to lay claim to bailey too which I shockingly must have missed cuz I didn't see a single death threat from me in response lol

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's the thing I don't have to state that she's mine everyone just knows who she belongs to :p

I even did a thread search for posts where I said "Bailey is mine" or "Bailey's mine" or "Bailey belongs to me" and only found 1 single instance from last november the rest were all partial matches talking about Slave Bailey

I got a bunch more hits of you saying something to that effect about shauna several of which were from today alone :LOL: Ironically enough even found one one result that also had you trying to lay claim to bailey too which I shockingly must have missed cuz I didn't see a single death threat from me in response lol
so far, i count about 4 instances within only a few seconds. along with 7 more references on just 2 pages alone.

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks again for all the feedback guys. I have already started making some small changes to the guide based on the feedback. I am happy to see people have enjoyed it and hopefully you find a new scene or two to enjoy as well.
I am a little late for the feedback train but still wanna hop onto it.
Only had a short overview up to Liz.

The general direction you are going is just fine. To the point information, no fuzz.(y)
Color Coding might be a great idea if you are willing to put the additional effort in. Was thinking in the line of "Only cheat route" "Both cheat/no cheat" "Male character so nothing will happen ( Or will it ??? :unsure:)", "Nothing yet, but we carry high hopes" "Family, so get over it." and so on.
Great selection of Pics as far as I have seen. (y)

Appreciate the effort of all involved, love the additional graphics :love:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No, they don't need to ask. That's part of the role and responsibility of being a moderator, including getting things back on-topic. Even if that means deleting the off-topic stuff.
Typically they won't do anything until someone reports it, or things have clearly escalated beyond either a mild, brief tangent, or into the never-ending circle of (basically) "I'm right, not you".

Those discussions can take place, just not in this thread.
If it helps you relax, and stop complaining, I hold absolutely no animosity or bad feelings towards Ghostface Reborn. We were simply discussing our favourite character in the game, which the last time I checked was on topic. Neither of us insulted the other in the discussion either. This is the last time I will discuss this, as it is off topic.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok we need a question of the day again. Does anyone else think there is some sort of real relationship (No adoptive but more of a blood thing) between either Azel and Wendy or Azel and the MC father?

This has bothered me for a while now. How did Azel really come to adopt the MC? It is not one of those things I demand an answer for it was just something that got me thinking. Personally I felt there is some connection, but I can't figure out what it is yet. My initial thought was maybe Azel and the MC father were dating prior to the accident and that is why she is so connected to the MC as she sees him as the father. However, that seems a little off so I started thinking about it more what else could a connection be. Family seems odd because you would think she would have known about the MC sister. Unless, she did know about the sister and didn't say anything to the MC, could Azel be the spy we are all looking for. Lol, just kidding that was to mess with you all and to see who actually reads what I post. However I do see some similarities between Wendy and Azel so maybe there is something there. For now I am going to stick with no connection even though I feel there should be something more and only time will tell. I just want to know what you guys think.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Azel did tell MC she knows both the father and mother .. and sounded like Azel and father where good friends .. just how good who knows the game doesn't say ... same for the MC's natural mother .. Azel tells MC that she used to keep in touch with her about you .. she even came to some of MC's games to watch him.. :sneaky:
what gets me is why Wendy would just stop .. if she loved MC that much unless something else is playing in the background we don't know about yet :unsure:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Ok we need a question of the day again. Does anyone else think there is some sort of real relationship (No adoptive but more of a blood thing) between either Azel and Wendy or Azel and the MC father?

This has bothered me for a while now. How did Azel really come to adopt the MC? It is not one of those things I demand an answer for it was just something that got me thinking. Personally I felt there is some connection, but I can't figure out what it is yet. My initial thought was maybe Azel and the MC father were dating prior to the accident and that is why she is so connected to the MC as she sees him as the father. However, that seems a little off so I started thinking about it more what else could a connection be. Family seems odd because you would think she would have known about the MC sister. Unless, she did know about the sister and didn't say anything to the MC, could Azel be the spy we are all looking for. Lol, just kidding that was to mess with you all and to see who actually reads what I post. However I do see some similarities between Wendy and Azel so maybe there is something there. For now I am going to stick with no connection even though I feel there should be something more and only time will tell. I just want to know what you guys think.
I was also thinking about it a lot. In the end I for me decided the answer to both blood ties is no, for exactly the reason you mentioned: Azel would have known about MC's sister if she was related to either father or mother. Option "Father had a friendship/relationship with Azel after the split up and (obviously) before his accident" fits better.
Except of course Azel did lie.
Not very likely imo.
She did not tell MC about his mother visiting him but when he called her out about his mother she told him right away.
Should she be lying about that this would change her complete character image likely most of us have and to be honest, BD would have a riot on his hand if he would go for that. The reason for her lying after they talked about his mother and her promising she woudl tell him all, well it would have to be a fucking good, convincing and "a matter of life and death" one to not blast her image.

Having a adoptive child I can tell you, the topic of birth parents is a very delicate one. No matter what you do or what you tell, it all has the huge potential to blow into you face one day, more precisely the potential of you child exploding in your face and falling apart. You only hope that the kid is triggered at an age where they are far an deep enough in their personality that if this grenade has it's fuse pulled they will survive.

Looks that Azel got MC over this threshold by not talking about her knowing his birth mother.

May 24, 2020

Yes I think there is clearly something behind it and maybe something dirty.

A threesome plan that went wrong.
A betrayal in the sense that one of them stole the other one's boy/girlfriend.
A cheating of Wendy or the father with Azel
A surrogate mother story.
Or maybe Wendy is responsible for the incident and Azel is covering for her.

Anyway, there are a lot of leads and I can't wait to learn more.

• Thinking Face
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes