Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
As for the Female and Transgender Female wording I used that based of personal research for proper terms and usage. I want to be respectful to anyone that is in the Transgender female or male community which is why I wrote it out the way I did. I know I could shorten it and you all would know what I mean, but this was more of a respect thing and I have also seen people use other terms that are not accurate.
oh I wasn't saying you needed to shorten it or that it was wrong per say, it's just when female and transgender female are together it almost implies that one is more female than the other. So cisgender female and transgender female would probably be better.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
She has been transitioning long before the game starts though
play fetish locator.
Don't know how familiar you two are with how these things go, but typically it gets to a point where a moderator has to come in and delete posts... Throw personal desire in the bin, and just take what braindrop gives. If you don't like it, or it doesn't meet up with what you want, well that's life.
There's already plenty fodder for potential arguments on this page alone, let alone talking about the effects of hormonal treatment on dick size. :FacePalm:

Reactions: csmk14

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't know how familiar you two are with how these things go, but typically it gets to a point where a moderator has to come in and delete posts... Throw personal desire in the bin, and just take what braindrop gives. If you don't like it, or it doesn't meet up with what you want, well that's life.
There's already plenty fodder for potential arguments on this page alone, let alone talking about the effects of hormonal treatment on dick size. :FacePalm:
you need somethin?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's hardly my fault that people can't see the difference between a civil discussion and an argument.....a serious mod should know the difference-or at least, ask.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
hormonal treatments won't change size.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ethan must be playing a series of away games for Jamie to be looking at Shauna's dick like that.

No complaints here, though. I absolutely want the girls in the harem to be able have fun with each other, whether I'm around to see it or not.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes