Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it's hardly my fault that people can't see the difference between a civil discussion and an argument.....a serious mod should know the difference-or at least, ask.
No, they don't need to ask. That's part of the role and responsibility of being a moderator, including getting things back on-topic. Even if that means deleting the off-topic stuff.
Typically they won't do anything until someone reports it, or things have clearly escalated beyond either a mild, brief tangent, or into the never-ending circle of (basically) "I'm right, not you".

Those discussions can take place, just not in this thread.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, they don't need to ask. That's part of the role and responsibility of being a moderator, including getting things back on-topic. Even if that means deleting the off-topic stuff.
Typically they won't do anything until someone reports it, or things have clearly escalated beyond either a mild, brief tangent, or into the never-ending circle of (basically) "I'm right, not you".

don't be a suck up. they do that to posture.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

besides, as it stands, one could easily make the case that YOU'RE going off topic-me and Trikus are talking about a character in this game-we're on topic. but i'm not even gonna bother-because i think it's stupid, petty and childish and instead of stopping hostilities-it increases it. there are more people than me that think the rules here are designed to encourage mods to abuse their power.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok based off feedback here is the draft I have. Please note this is my first attempt to make something like this. I want to thank The Krypt Angel for his help as well as Raminita for letting me use the image for the cover of the guide. Several of you have also provided feedback and suggestions along the way as well. I know this is not perfect as this is the first draft your feedback is welcome.
Great Job

Reactions: Uncle Loco

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok based off feedback here is the draft I have. Please note this is my first attempt to make something like this. I want to thank The Krypt Angel for his help as well as Raminita for letting me use the image for the cover of the guide. Several of you have also provided feedback and suggestions along the way as well. I know this is not perfect as this is the first draft your feedback is welcome.
Damn good. Looks like I'll be doing yet another run through. Any one recall how many save slot ren'py allows?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn good. Looks like I'll be doing yet another run through. Any one recall how many save slot ren'py allows?
Shows 9 pages of 6 each but I was able to use the arrows to move over to 18 pages before I stooped trying. I didn't use them all but I just started to save over things that were just for the guide at one point. I actually forgot which ones are my primary saves now too. Oh well another play though in my future I guess.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the count at bottom stops at 9 but clicking the > lets you go beyond waaaaaaaay beyond that. I've never hit a ceiling limit highest I ever got was 26 pages with Good Girl Gone Bad

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
the count at bottom stops at 9 but clicking the > lets you go beyond waaaaaaaay beyond that. I've never hit a ceiling limit highest I ever got was 26 pages with Good Girl Gone Bad
I only have 2 pages of different variations of when Bailey comes over. Just not into chocking and ALWAYS let her spend time with Rainn.

Sep 15, 2017
Just finished going through the guide by Loco. Looks pretty thorough and, honestly, I wish more non-harem games would order info by love interest instead of chronologically. Looking at you Being a DIK and (especially) Shattered.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Picking pictures was the hardest part of making the guide. I know a lot of you posted suggestions when I first started working on it and I did end up using a lot of suggestions, unless I already had something I really liked picked out. I think I had 6 different options for Bailey before The Krypt Angel decided it for me. There are several others that I had a lot of choices for too Stacy Jamie, Shauna, Azel to name a few. I would not be apposed to changing most of the ones I picked. I will see if I can find something better for Kimmy when I do one of the final play throughs for the last to paths for Jamie and Shauna. One of the things I was trying to do was get some of the girls out of their element Like avoid the school uniform if possible, try to get them at the place they work if possible, avoid nude, crying or images with more than just the girl in question. Thanks for the feedback.
The one I used for Kimmy when I was making my guide was this one:
Kimmy.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beautiful, but I think she's bustier than that.

Reactions: Hordragg

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I only have 2 pages of different variations of when Bailey comes over. Just not into chocking and ALWAYS let her spend time with Rainn.
I have a save on the Rainn choice cuz I always ave on major choices...I chose to keep her for myself at first cuz I'm a possessive bastard and natural instincts kicked in. I don't remember if I overwrote the save after I talked to BD and changed my course on the decision my saves are so damned muddled at this point I dunno which is which anymore. I'll have to go down the non-sharing regardless so i can cover it for Bailey's section of the Guide

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The one I used for Kimmy when I was making my guide was this one:

Think Loco opted to use the one he did simply cuz its one of the few where she's actually smiling and not looking like you just ran over her dog or pissed in her cheerios...or both
I will check for other pictures of her during the next play through as I have 2 more to do now. Which hopefully I can get them both done before the next update. She was a hard one to find screen shots on and I really only wanted in game screen shots as well (I made one exception that is not in the current release), I hate the running make-up tears and the fuck you face she makes a lot so far. I know that once we head down a path to have an option to add her to the harem I will change it for sure. I will do the same with Wendy once she is actually added to a scene in her current age and not a flash back. There are also so many others that have limited solo face time in the game too. You should have seen me trying to pick screen shots for Shauna and Stacy I think I have about 20 for each that I went through before I ended up using the same ones in my signature. I didn't even use my favorite Jamie screen shot either (Which is just a few screen shot prior to the scene I actually used). Even with some of the girls like Zoe I had a totally different screen shot set up and changed it based off a suggestion (which I am glad I did).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have a save on the Rainn choice cuz I always ave on major choices...I chose to keep her for myself at first cuz I'm a possessive bastard and natural instincts kicked in. I don't remember if I overwrote the save after I talked to BD and changed my course on the decision my saves are so damned muddled at this point I dunno which is which anymore. I'll have to go down the non-sharing regardless so i can cover it for Bailey's section of the Guide
I really should do the same for some of the girls just to be safe.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I take it you don't hang out on Discord much.
I am on discord all the time, I just really don't post much there at all (I assume you mean for the Patreons for this game). I like the conversations here better so far. However, my comment could be taken out of context in the quote. I just don't want to use that as an image in the guide, I think it is better if you get a good look at the characters face and not one with smudged make-up or tears. In game they are perfect, they help set the scenes and I enjoy for the most part (just no sad Stacy please, tears of joy fine).

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I am on discord all the time, I just really don't post much there at all (I assume you mean for the Patreons for this game). I like the conversations here better so far. However, my comment could be taken out of context in the quote. I just don't want to use that as an image in the guide, I think it is better if you get a good look at the characters face and not one with smudged make-up or tears. In game they are perfect, they help set the scenes and I enjoy for the most part (just no sad Stacy please, tears of joy fine).
the main point of his comment was that one of the religions to spring up in my wake on the discord is one that worships kimmy in her crying form lol

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes