Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Ok based off feedback here is the draft I have. Please note this is my first attempt to make something like this. I want to thank The Krypt Angel for his help as well as Raminita for letting me use the image for the cover of the guide. Several of you have also provided feedback and suggestions along the way as well. I know this is not perfect as this is the first draft your feedback is welcome.
Dude, that's outstanding.

I have only two things I would comment on.

1. Remove the block colour over the names, it doesn't add anything, or change it so that the colour is different for those with only cheat route or Both cheat/non cheat or Only non cheat or no current lewd scenes.

2. Add "Rykers hidden mole/traitor" to Stacey's page ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Okay so i just quickly looked through it and one thing that caught my eye is that you're using a pic of the old Wendy instead of the updated one from day 7. It would probably be best to use pictures of the current models, but with Wendy it might be hard since there isnt really a render with a clear look at her face besides the one in the character sheet.
Yeah she was a hard one to pick since there is only one real scene with her outside the dream sequences and I didn't want to use a crying picture. Sad face I am ok with crying I would rather not use.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
1. Remove the block colour over the names, it doesn't add anything, or change it so that the colour is different for those with only cheat route or Both cheat/non cheat or Only non cheat or no current lewd scenes.
Sorry the color will be removed it was just my way to keep track who I was done with. It was hard to keep track of all 46 characters and I wanted an easy way to figure it out Green is done Yellow is still in progress. For the final it will be removed. Thanks for the feedback, outside of the Stacy comment.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sorry the color will be removed it was just my way to keep track who I was done with. It was hard to keep track of all 46 characters and I wanted an easy way to figure it out Green is done Yellow is still in progress. For the final it will be removed. Thanks for the feedback, outside of the Stacy comment.
i think it looks fine the way it is Loco ... and the color does add to it .. especially if theres only certain thing in it your looking for

Reactions: Hammerhiem

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I thought the Stacey one was the most helpful :cry:

Jokes aside, that is a really quality piece of work (y) I agree with ImpD the colour has the potential to be utilised, don't throw it away without looking at the possibilities.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Jokes aside, that is a really quality piece of work (y) I agree with ImpD the colour has the potential to be utilised, don't throw it away without looking at the possibilities.
Thanks for the feedback. I will see how else I can use the color differently, as it was just meant for a quick visual to me.

Reactions: ImperialD

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Ok based off feedback here is the draft I have. Please note this is my first attempt to make something like this. I want to thank The Krypt Angel for his help as well as Raminita for letting me use the image for the cover of the guide. Several of you have also provided feedback and suggestions along the way as well. I know this is not perfect as this is the first draft your feedback is welcome.
You might want to have a bigger warning for newbies in the first/second page. Something to the effect of: "This guide isn't nessacary, and if this is your first time playing its recommended to go in blind. Here's all you need to know *insert old you want sum fuk walkthrough* the rest of this guide will contain spoilers"
Also around here people often say either female or trans since thats hows the choice is laid out in game, but both are female so transgender and cisgender would be more accurate.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You might want to have a bigger warning for newbies in the first/second page. Something to the effect of: "This guide isn't nessacary, and if this is your first time playing its recommended to go in blind. Here's all you need to know *insert old you want sum fuk walkthrough* the rest of this guide will contain spoilers"
Also around here people often say either female or trans since thats hows the choice is laid out in game, but both are female so transgender and cisgender would be more accurate.
Not sure if anyone noticed but the old guide is the final page on this one. I will see if I can figure out a different way to state this in the beginning of the document.

As for the Female and Transgender Female wording I used that based of personal research for proper terms and usage. I want to be respectful to anyone that is in the Transgender female or male community which is why I wrote it out the way I did. I know I could shorten it and you all would know what I mean, but this was more of a respect thing and I have also seen people use other terms that are not accurate.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Nice!

While I didn't check it closely yet I do think that there had to be a better scene showcasing Kimmy's face. Then again, I'm already smitten with her so why bother. ;)

Mad props for picking one for Moon where she actually does look good. And further thumps up for the one of the old nurse. Kinda sweet really.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I thought the Stacey one was the most helpful :cry:

I'd be careful The Twins kinda owe Loco one for poisoning him with Cult Kool-aid the other day they might decide to apologize by way of shanking you for that comment :devilish:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While I didn't check it closely yet I do think that there had to be a better scene showcasing Kimmy's face. Then again, I'm already smitten with her so why bother. ;)

Mad props for picking one for Moon where she actually does look good. And further thumps up for the one of the old nurse. Kinda sweet really.
Picking pictures was the hardest part of making the guide. I know a lot of you posted suggestions when I first started working on it and I did end up using a lot of suggestions, unless I already had something I really liked picked out. I think I had 6 different options for Bailey before The Krypt Angel decided it for me. There are several others that I had a lot of choices for too Stacy Jamie, Shauna, Azel to name a few. I would not be apposed to changing most of the ones I picked. I will see if I can find something better for Kimmy when I do one of the final play throughs for the last to paths for Jamie and Shauna. One of the things I was trying to do was get some of the girls out of their element Like avoid the school uniform if possible, try to get them at the place they work if possible, avoid nude, crying or images with more than just the girl in question. Thanks for the feedback.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i don't think its life that spoilt him ... it was more BD spoiling all of us .... not that i'll ever complain about that ... hell he could adopt me if he wanted to .... :ROFLMAO:
jk jk don't get upset with me BD ... i mean if you really really wanted to adopt me i wouldn't say no lmao
I didnt mean life spoiled them, I know it was bd that spoiled us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Great work. With the entries that read "Lewd scenes available: X" are those place holders for other drafts?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Great work. With the entries that read "Lewd scenes available: X" are those place holders for other drafts?
Those will be updated for the final version, I was excited to share and forgot to update them on everyone I finished the past few days. Thanks for the feedback.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes