Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I like Alexis the most in that but Bailey, Katie and Zoe and pretty good too. Not a fan of Brittany's face their and the Charles add is just wrong. We seem to be missing some other good ones too though, and this might need a remake. Someone get on that.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I am almost done with a first draft of the WVM guide. I was thinking about sharing it today even though it is not completed yet only two characters are not completely finished. Once I finish up the rest of day 7 in the current update I will have all characters completed with the exception of Jamie and Shauna. I would just need to do update the options for a No cheat Transgender Shauna and a Cheat female Shauna route (as the scenes change for both Jamie and Shauna). There was a lot of work put into the guide and I would love some feedback if you guys are willing to provide some. If you would rather I wait until the last two routes are completed I can do that as well. I will admit the guide is not perfect but I think it covers everything I was planning for it, and could be helpful for some to find some scenes they may not have experienced before. I found at least 10 new scenes or extended scenes that I have not experienced before by building this guide.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Ok I am almost done with a first draft of the WVM guide. I was thinking about sharing it today even though it is not completed yet only two characters are not completely finished. Once I finish up the rest of day 7 in the current update I will have all characters completed with the exception of Jamie and Shauna. I would just need to do update the options for a No cheat Transgender Shauna and a Cheat female Shauna route (as the scenes change for both Jamie and Shauna). There was a lot of work put into the guide and I would love some feedback if you guys are willing to provide some. If you would rather I wait until the last two routes are completed I can do that as well. I will admit the guide is not perfect but I think it covers everything I was planning for it, and could be helpful for some to find some scenes they may not have experienced before. I found at least 10 new scenes or extended scenes that I have not experienced before by building this guide.
I'd be happy to give constructive feedback, I would say release it now, it's in the nature of walk through's that they are constantly updated anyway.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As your assistant I say you might as well just put out what you have you can always update later :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok based off feedback here is the draft I have. Please note this is my first attempt to make something like this. I want to thank The Krypt Angel for his help as well as Raminita for letting me use the image for the cover of the guide. Several of you have also provided feedback and suggestions along the way as well. I know this is not perfect as this is the first draft your feedback is welcome.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You just been spoiled, life happens and waiting makes the fap go stronger or some shit. Buck up
i don't think its life that spoilt him ... it was more BD spoiling all of us .... not that i'll ever complain about that ... hell he could adopt me if he wanted to .... :ROFLMAO:
jk jk don't get upset with me BD ... i mean if you really really wanted to adopt me i wouldn't say no lmao

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok based off feedback here is the draft I have. Please note this is my first attempt to make something like this. I want to thank The Krypt Angel for his help as well as Raminita for letting me use the image for the cover of the guide. Several of you have also provided feedback and suggestions along the way as well. I know this is not perfect as this is the first draft your feedback is welcome.
Okay so i just quickly looked through it and one thing that caught my eye is that you're using a pic of the old Wendy instead of the updated one from day 7. It would probably be best to use pictures of the current models, but with Wendy it might be hard since there isnt really a render with a clear look at her face besides the one in the character sheet.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i don't think its life that spoilt him ... it was more BD spoiling all of us .... not that i'll ever complain about that ... hell he could adopt me if he wanted to .... :ROFLMAO:
jk jk don't get upset with me BD ... i mean if you really really wanted to adopt me i wouldn't say no lmao
he's already taking care of one grandpa don't think he needs to adopt a second one :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes