I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The FAQ has been updated with some new information as well as some old stuff has been removed. If there is anything else you think I should add or change please let me know. Thanks everyone for the support and feedback on the FAQ. Sorry if there has been any confusion with me not making an update in a few weeks.
Could you edit it again and mark what has been changed? The only reason is that you know full well that any time now 200 people are just going to ask what was updated. ;):rolleyes:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Could you edit it again and mark what has been changed? The only reason is that you know full well that any time now 200 people are just going to ask what was updated. ;):rolleyes:
Thank you the suggestion I indicated what was updated in BLUE hopefully that help, but I did delete some old outdated information as well so that is just gone.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The FAQ has been updated with some new information as well as some old stuff has been removed. If there is anything else you think I should add or change please let me know. Thanks everyone for the support and feedback on the FAQ. Sorry if there has been any confusion with me not making an update in a few weeks.
thank you LocoGringo78 ... without you we would have tons of people asking about updates (y)

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
I wasn't a
Bigger isn't always better. The original size would put someone in a wheelchair for at least 24 hours, especially since most of the girls in the game appear to be virgins.
I wasn't a fan of the original penis size either but the current one looks too small. I guess gotta work with that.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think with HRT ( Hormone Replacement Therapy ) * though i could be wrong * I think it Lowers the Testosterone and in turn shrinking the jiblet bits but again i could be wrong but
not always. there are ways of prevention-but it's also the luck of the draw-based on a few comments i've seen-i'm online a lot and you stumble on things......some i wish i could forget...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, but since Shauna doesn't like what is between her legs, she would be more than happy letting it get smaller with her HRT.
that's changing-bit by bit. i think it should start big and stay big depending on choices made by the mc. would add more weight.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes