moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yes, I read the rest of your message. And I said in the first post you quoted that, that way is far more risky. I'm not asking BD to do it or expect him to do it, just saying there is more ways to add it. Period. :p
Both of us are a bit dense, aren't we? We're basically saying the same. ;) The only difference being I'm convinced BD himself will do a patch later on, rendering lewd scenes and adding them via patch where they fit best (he's already tracking some kissing variables with Azel) and then release it under a pseudonym or using someone's else account to not be traced. And he'll do that after finishing the ordinary, non-incest game just in case Patreon do track him down and deplatform him

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
I don't care about Azel, tbh, I just want to bang Harper like crazy. That scene at her room, when he put his hand on her belly, man... kiss her, motherfucker.

Reactions: Cyanide

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Both of us are a bit dense, aren't we? We're basically saying the same. ;) The only difference being I'm convinced BD himself will do a patch later on, rendering lewd scenes and adding them via patch where they fit best (he's already tracking some kissing variables with Azel) and then release it under a pseudonym or using someone's else account to not be traced. And he'll do that after finishing the ordinary, non-incest game just in case Patreon do track him down and deplatform him
Well I only hope it happens sooner, Azel was the reason for me to get in to this game, of course there is now more womans who peak my interest.
You said earlier he's not going to rewrite it to landlady and of course it's not gonna happen. But how funny that story would be.. Landlady leaves her job and moves to another city with her former tenant and becomes tenant to him. Sounds like a start for a sitcom series what didn't make through pilot episode.

Reactions: moskyx

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Considering the old nurse invited me to see her alone in the nurse room, I got the impression anyone was fair game lol. School controversies be damned.
She is fair game. She is the nurse at the middle school, not at WVM. She isn't responsible for the MC so if there is anything between them, there is no controversy. Mabel on the other hand, she would be off limits for school controversy, though she doesn't seem to care.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Why was the dick size changed to a way smaller one?It doesn't feel right when the girls go crazy after seeing it when it is only an average size.Maybe they could tone down the girl's reaction or increase the dick size by an inch whatever is more comfortable to do.

Reactions: Abhai

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
The only real problem I've had with male size in these games is the physics, I know i'm weird, but it does throw me off a little wondering how some of the guys in these games don't pass out when they get hard, or how the hell it is all disappearing into these girls as it either should be bursting out the back of their skulls or bursting through their hearts. lol

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Why was the dick size changed to a way smaller one?It doesn't feel right when the girls go crazy after seeing it when it is only an average size.Maybe they could tone down the girl's reaction or increase the dick size by an inch whatever is more comfortable to do.
Bigger isn't always better. The original size would put someone in a wheelchair for at least 24 hours, especially since most of the girls in the game appear to be virgins.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bigger isn't always better. The original size would put someone in a wheelchair for at least 24 hours, especially since most of the girls in the game appear to be virgins.
When it makes a girl look ike this when she tries to give you head...it's too fucking big.....poor Shauna
Legion_Ice_Cream_man_scene_Good_Quality.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sativa-29

Sam5716

Jul 17, 2018
this might be a stupid q seeing as anyone couldve asked this after the reveal that willow is the sister, but will there be incest? and will we get Azel at some point as well?

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
The only real problem I've had with male size in these games is the physics, I know i'm weird, but it does throw me off a little wondering how some of the guys in these games don't pass out when they get hard, or how the hell it is all disappearing into these girls as it either should be bursting out the back of their skulls or bursting through their hearts. lol
easy, ever seen a child birth?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes