Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Replaying some alternate choices to see their dialogue and scenes, when driving willow home in Rachels car MC comments about how the streets are empty then sees an yellow sports car with an asian woman in short hair drive past and says he thinks he has seen her before, Says the car is cool and the girl is cute. Didnt happen in my first run, though I didnt take up Rachels offer and I did decline some of the girls early on. Jasmine and Zoe. I skipped around to get to new stuff so maybe I did miss this woman from somewhere. Since the woman looked right me idk if she recognized me too. One of Rykers spies? How about Lauren? I dont trust her tbh, perfect person to get info on the MC being his therapist and all.
That girl is the other actress with Eden in the movie you watch with Azel.

Reactions: pecard255

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Pretty quite today we need a good topic. OK who do you think will be the first confirmed pregnant girl in the game?

I think most of the obvious choices will be a Rachael Client or Jamie, but I am going to go with Alexis if you went that path or Anna if you didn't.
I also played around with this thought myself. For any girls outside of Rachael's Clients, Jamie being the first is too obvious with her being MC's top girl and her expressing interests in wanting to be a mother. Also, after MC & Jamie first-time together, regarding pregnancy they went with the "if it happens, then it happens" mindset. So i focused on other girls excluding the lovely Jamie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So LocoGringo78 another question similar to yours. Aside from who's first. Who you do think is likely to have a planned pregnancy and who's likely to have an unplanned pregnancy? I'll keep my list somewhat simple, focusing mainly on girls MC's already got intimate with (foreplay to full-on sex) and a select few we know well about.
Planned (desired pregnancy at their own pace): Rachael's Clients (obviously :LOL:), Zoe, Elizabeth, Kimmy, Jasmine, Natalie
Unplanned (if it happens, it happens): Jamie, Rachael, Bailey, Katie (no plans at all :unsure:?), Penelope, Shauna, Alexis, Tia, ...Old Nurse

Off Topic

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So @LocoGringo78 another question similar to yours. Aside from who's first. Who you do think is likely to have a planned pregnancy and who's likely to have an unplanned pregnancy? I'll keep my list somewhat simple, focusing mainly on girls MC's already got intimate with (foreplay to full-on sex) and a select few we know well about.
Planned (desired pregnancy at their own pace): Rachael's Clients (obviously :LOL:), Zoe, Elizabeth, Kimmy, Jasmine, Natalie
Unplanned (if it happens, it happens): Jamie, Rachael, Bailey, Katie (no plans at all :unsure:?), Penelope, Shauna, Alexis, Tia, ...Old Nurse
Katie if you messed around with her, not in my games but I did do it for the guide I am working on. Holy crap that party room scene. She is too crazy for me to have in the harem though, and I do not trust her at all.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ah yeah I wasnt paying attention to the movies they saw then lol, thats a nice touch.
I am still finding stuff I missed in this game. Since I started working on a guide for the game I found all sorts of new stuff too.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Here are a few I have saved

Dang I forgot Bailey wore glasses. Best one hands down. Her hanging outside the classroom in those converse sneaker high top shoes or w/e they are called over the jeans whens shes looking away from the MC until he approaches her is a good one too.

Reactions: Hordragg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Dang I forgot Bailey wore glasses. Best one hands down. Her hanging outside the classroom in those converse sneaker high top shoes or w/e they are called over the jeans whens shes looking away from the MC until he approaches her is a good one too.
Yeah those are all the ones I had some where used for my attmpts to make an animated signature. Here is a bonus one that was custom made for me by BD himself. It has all my favorites in it.

Reactions: JB08 and crugh2112

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

Yeah those are all the ones I had some where used for my attmpts to make an animated signature. Here is a bonus one that was custom made for me by BD himself. It has all my favorites in it.

Wew these are quite lovely. Now I know where the profile pic is from

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Just want to add since I forgot, that the second the choice pops up, I am going to give Azel the dicking of the fucking century. Not doing so would be a crime against humanity.

You thought Jamie and Shuana had an intense first time? Azel is going to go parabolic and no one is going to stop me.
Ahh my friend, welcome !

Here's your membership card for the Adepts Of Azel, Mother Of All.

Take a drink, a pack of Popcorn and enjoy the show :coffee::giggle:

Though we know it will never happen, thank you Patreon, AOAMOA is waiting patiently for a kind soul who might be working this unfortunate situation, though even IF, this might be in the far future only.

• Hey there
Reactions: JB08 and Uncle Loco

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone else think that Charles or Ryker bugged the nice home with cameras? Or has them around the school? I thought it was weird when the office Charles takes you and Damien to discuss Katie observing practice is empty after you and Bailey bang in there for the first time. MC makes a comment about it but forgot what he exactly says, just something short about how its now empty. Any chance it was a subtle power play by Charles at the MC to throw him off?
A possibility of course..
My thought is more like, its hard work to get a szene/room for the render, BD will reuse them as often as he can get away with, as he should.

Reactions: TundraLupus

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
hum azel is adoptive mother not biological mother, she is not off limits.
According to the Rules stated by Patreon, all biological AND legal ties. So Step is a nogo. BD can get kicked off Patreon, which would mean no income, which would mean no game.
He will play by the rules and we will hope for a friendly EvilModder, a man with a hooded pen :sneaky:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
There is no need for patches or evilmodders, only thing BD has to do is add dragons or unicorns in to the story which makes it fantasy and then incest is allowed in patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes