Mar 27, 2019
General rule of thumb for WVM if it has tits you can fuck it the obvious exception being family of course
Hmm....so I wonder if that means that Skye is gonna end up riding the pole at some point. I understand that "she" considers himself a "he", but he/she ain't the worst looker I've seen...and he/she has the right equipment... :unsure:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just want to add since I forgot, that the second the choice pops up, I am going to give Azel the dicking of the fucking century. Not doing so would be a crime against humanity.

You thought Jamie and Shuana had an intense first time? Azel is going to go parabolic and no one is going to stop me.
Hate to disappoint but Azel is off limits, she falls into the stupid patreon/paypal incest rules.

Nope I am not the modder you are looking for. I have 0 useful skills for what is needed other than maybe some storytelling ability.

i would say which are my favorite girls but i don't think at this point i need to say .. everyone should know by now :love:
I know it is Ryker and Gorg what do I win?????

Reactions: csmk14

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone else think that Charles or Ryker bugged the nice home with cameras? Or has them around the school? I thought it was weird when the office Charles takes you and Damien to discuss Katie observing practice is empty after you and Bailey bang in there for the first time. MC makes a comment about it but forgot what he exactly says, just something short about how its now empty. Any chance it was a subtle power play by Charles at the MC to throw him off?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else think that Charles or Ryker bugged the nice home with cameras? Or has them around the school? I thought it was weird when the office Charles takes you and Damien to discuss Katie observing practice is empty after you and Bailey bang in there for the first time. MC makes a comment about it but forgot what he exactly says, just something short about how its now empty. Any chance it was a subtle power play by Charles at the MC to throw him off?
You know what I didn't even think about that. I like it.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Very cool I like it. I have been trying to learn to make some too. Nothing like that one but hey I am limited on skills in GIMP.
Is only practice, I started with ps years ago, and I was active in many GFX forums, and I hadn't signed for 7 years until now :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.

Right from the interview with BD.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Replaying some alternate choices to see their dialogue and scenes, when driving willow home in Rachels car MC comments about how the streets are empty then sees an yellow sports car with an asian woman in short hair drive past and says he thinks he has seen her before, Says the car is cool and the girl is cute. Didnt happen in my first run, though I didnt take up Rachels offer and I did decline some of the girls early on. Jasmine and Zoe. I skipped around to get to new stuff so maybe I did miss this woman from somewhere. Since the woman looked right me idk if she recognized me too. One of Rykers spies? How about Lauren? I dont trust her tbh, perfect person to get info on the MC being his therapist and all.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes