MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I get loss I even said I get the process, it was just my opinion on where everything is at now. As for the USA, well I was a member of the 75th Special operations if that helps, if not I was a Ranger in the Army....so I get loss. I wasn't attacking him...nor would I want to. It is just frustration at this point given how everything is becomming more obscure in terms of a timeline. That was my point. Not trying to be an ass and call him out. Hell I supported right out first release I left because it got muddied. I would love to have him come back strong so I support again but sometimes a hard truth needs to be said yeah?
He's in a difficult position at the moment since it's been *so long* since the last update, the expectations only grow for it. And I imagine BD feels really bad for not delivering (despite having a completely valid reason) that he really, really wants to be sure that it's good. Often when you are getting back into the saddle, that first push is the hardest, but then it gets easier.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I get loss I even said I get the process, it was just my opinion on where everything is at now. As for the USA, well I was a member of the 75th Special operations if that helps, if not I was a Ranger in the Army....so I get loss. I wasn't attacking him...nor would I want to. It is just frustration at this point given how everything is becomming more obscure in terms of a timeline. That was my point. Not trying to be an ass and call him out. Hell I supported right out first release I left because it got muddied. I would love to have him come back strong so I support again but sometimes a hard truth needs to be said yeah?
I get where you are coming from I didn't take your comment as rude. I have complete faith in BD and that he will get back on track with things. I know it is odd saying he just needs time, but for him I think that is what he needs. I don't know him personally like others do here, but for the small interaction I had with him I knew he is a special guy and it is killing him to not deliver to his fans. I feel once he gets this first update or two out it will boost his confidence and then he will get back on track. Hopefully you will see that too.

Thank you again for protecting people like myself and my family who are unable to do so for various reasons.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know that this post will be un-popular, however...

Still waiting. I get more than most on this site the loss of someone close. Be it family or friend. In the last 5 years I have lost a little brother, a father, 3 grandparents, a cousin and my entire "inner circle" from my days in the military not to mention a god child as of a week ago. So I know the process. My only concern is this ....

In July it was supposed to be "a few days", which then turned into "soon" which turned into early Aug. Now it is late Aug. I hate to to be that guy but it gets more muddied with every post of a time line. I love this VN and BrainDrop, I do but in this case we should at least have an idea of "when" at this point.

This is my opinion, I am not looking to start any arguments or have those that love to lash out respond I am just saying...give us an idea not another reason why. And not another poll. We are waiting for THE UPDATE not another question as to who comes next when nothing has even come out.
You should not forget that we are not charged for last 2 months.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
THis was meant to be posted before the buzzkill showed up :p
I have been informed by the powers that be, big brother, big sister, the man with the master plan, the aliens :alien: that live among us and several other higher power authorities that you are not authorized to view said message and I am not longer to refer to said message other wise there would be no further said messages again.

Oh crap I have been told I have said too much already. They are coming to take me away, save me Ethan you are my only hope. Dammit I am not a female or transgender female I am not worthy of his time. I will miss you all don't forget meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
GIIIRRLS!

SB: OH SHIT! Daddy's coming.....quick hide the pitcher

BB: Where?

SB: I don't know...just do it!

BB haphazardly shoves the empty pitcher in a nearby cabinet above her head just before Angel enters the ktchen

Have you two been giving out my special kool-aid ?

SB: of course not Daddy! You told us to never do that again...not after Brother William's unfortunate attempt to have sex with a wood chipper

BB: *chuckles* he even brought it flowers first....er I mean sis is right we'd never do that again we promised

Then explain to me why i just found your uncle outside screaming that The Men in Black and our Supreme Alien Overlords think he knows to much and that they were trying to abduct him before he collapsed into a fetal position and began muttering about anal probing?

SB: No idea

BB: *begins to fidget nervously* But I mean if he's down I can always find something in the playroom for him....

BB's fidgeting shakes the offending empty pitcher out of the cabinet onto the floor

*ahem*

SB:Weeeeell.....shit QUICK SIS RUN!

BB as she runs away laughing: Sorry Daddy! He should fine in a couple hours

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
GIIIRRLS!

SB: OH SHIT! Daddy's coming.....quick hide the pitcher

BB: Where?

SB: I don't know...just do it!

BB haphazardly shoves the empty pitcher in a nearby cabinet above her head just before Angel enters the ktchen

Have you two been giving out my special kool-aid ?

SB: of course not Daddy! You told us to never do that again...not after Brother William's unfortunate attempt to have sex with a wood chipper

BB: *chuckles* he even brought it flowers first....er I mean sis is right we'd never do that again we promised

Then explain to me why i just found your uncle outside screaming that The Men in Black and our Supreme Alien Overlords think he knows to much and that they were trying to abduct him before he collapsed into a fetal position and began muttering about anal probing?

SB: No idea

BB: *begins to fidget nervously* But I mean if he's down I can always find something in the playroom for him....

BB's fidgeting shakes the offending empty pitcher out of the cabinet onto the floor

*ahem*

SB:Weeeeell.....shit QUICK SIS RUN!

BB as she runs away laughing: Sorry Daddy! He should fine in a couple hours
The secret covert operation has been a success I am free and the powers that be have decided to let me go. Back to the conspiracy drawing board again.

Reactions: csmk14

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I get where you are coming from I didn't take your comment as rude. I have complete faith in BD and that he will get back on track with things. I know it is odd saying he just needs time, but for him I think that is what he needs. I don't know him personally like others do here, but for the small interaction I had with him I knew he is a special guy and it is killing him to not deliver to his fans. I feel once he gets this first update or two out it will boost his confidence and then he will get back on track. Hopefully you will see that too.

Thank you again for protecting people like myself and my family who are unable to do so for various reasons.
Thats why I said it is just an opinion. I dropped support, but BD is on here more than Patreon....so I figured it was a good way to voice concerns ya know? Again I would love to go back to supporting BD it is just.....at this point even with the hault in sub income I can't be silent as a former donater, let it go without a voice being heard and lets face it, alot of people are on here asking "when the update is comming out" You and I both know to check the FAQ feed or just check his patreon, but it has been quiet on updates and heavy on Rachels poll which again isnt exactly easing minds or am I wrong

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Just finished the game. I almost passed on this one but im glad I gave it a shot. Story is engaging though I admit it took a while, I expected just a comfy basketball school life game but I am glad the plot is getting more serious with Charles, Ryker, Talia, etc. More of the MC's past is being revealed too. I want more basketball though, hopefully once the season opens up. Going to be fun seeing Rachels abilities as a fixer with the whole Charles and Ryker situation. I get the feeling Charles is just an asshole but Ryker must be some next level calculating evil genius hiding behind a trust fund baby dude bro asshole facade.

Hard to pick a best girl, I am very partial to Emiko, Kimmy, Stacy, and Bailey though. No specific order. I want to add Rainn to the list particularly without makeup (with is fine too but very nice without too) but I dont know much about her at all, she may not even be one of the girls the MC can get with since she seems full lesbian. Jamie and Shuana are nice but I wonder if Jamie is going to end up being completely psycho later on lol, or it she is legitimately 110% committed to the MC and doesnt care if he impregnates the whole city and has 1000 bastard children heh. Same for Shauna but to a much lesser degree than Jamie. Both are overly dedicated but cant help but think they, or at least Jamie, is going to fully snap and lose it lol.

Has the dev given any hints/spoilers on his plans for her or the plot concerning this?

I dont like Emikos new look, I mean its not bad at all but I really like her old cute innocent look and shy sweet kind nature it gave off. Now she seems more like the other girls instead of standing out. I want to say generic but thats not the right word but nothing comes to mind, I hope it makes sense. Its fine though ill get used to it. I feel the same with Natalie too, I really liked her and Harper at the start but her new look with the hair makes her completely different and I dont recall her chest being so large so suddenly. I missed the old look for both Emiko and Natalie. I know Emiko has new renders so its impossible but surely Natalie would be easier?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please add more Emiko, Kimmy, and Stacey content.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You and I both know to check the FAQ feed or just check his patreon, but it has been quiet on updates and heavy on Rachels poll which again isnt exactly easing minds or am I wrong
Well first off we are all pirates here and we steal the booty from those that least expect it. While I am a newer patreon member of his, I don't feel he owes me anything. He does however owe those that have been patreon members and part of that membership includes polls and special renders depending on tier. Those that pay for a service are due theirs first so to say polls should not happen and just give an update is not quite what I would expect from the developer that he is. I am going to leave this as is because I smell the sharks in the water and they are not going to be nice for much longer. You opinion and mine have both been shared but we might want to leave it here as it.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
it has been quiet on updates and heavy on Rachels poll which again isnt exactly easing minds or am I wrong
The poll has to complete, though. It's not like it's truly interrupting his development to do them. We've already gotten enough preview pics on the next update, so the next thing we should want to see is the release. Without that, no minds will be eased, will they? If he says "it will be released on Day X" and it isn't, that will just make things *worse*. You asking isn't going to make the update come sooner. If anything it just piles on anxiety that can only make things more troublesome. In my opinion

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I want to add Rainn to the list particularly without makeup (with is fine too but very nice without too) but I dont know much about her at all, she may not even be one of the girls the MC can get with since she seems full lesbian.
Oh don't worry She's gonna be fuckable too she's not a lesbian she's Bi with exceptionally good taste in women

General rule of thumb for WVM if it has tits you can fuck it the obvious exception being family of course

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just finished the game. I almost passed on this one but im glad I gave it a shot. Story is engaging though I admit it took a while, I expected just a comfy basketball school life game but I am glad the plot is getting more serious with Charles, Ryker, Talia, etc. More of the MC's past is being revealed too. I want more basketball though, hopefully once the season opens up. Going to be fun seeing Rachels abilities as a fixer with the whole Charles and Ryker situation. I get the feeling Charles is just an asshole but Ryker must be some next level calculating evil genius hiding behind a trust fund baby dude bro asshole facade.

Hard to pick a best girl, I am very partial to Emiko, Kimmy, Stacy, and Bailey though. No specific order. I want to add Rainn to the list particularly without makeup (with is fine too but very nice without too) but I dont know much about her at all, she may not even be one of the girls the MC can get with since she seems full lesbian. Jamie and Shuana are nice but I wonder if Jamie is going to end up being completely psycho later on lol, or it she is legitimately 110% committed to the MC and doesnt care if he impregnates the whole city and has 1000 bastard children heh. Same for Shauna but to a much lesser degree than Jamie. Both are overly dedicated but cant help but think they, or at least Jamie, is going to fully snap and lose it lol.

Has the dev given any hints/spoilers on his plans for her or the plot concerning this?

I dont like Emikos new look, I mean its not bad at all but I really like her old cute innocent look and shy sweet kind nature it gave off. Now she seems more like the other girls instead of standing out. I want to say generic but thats not the right word but nothing comes to mind, I hope it makes sense. Its fine though ill get used to it. I feel the same with Natalie too, I really liked her and Harper at the start but her new look with the hair makes her completely different and I dont recall her chest being so large so suddenly. I missed the old look for both Emiko and Natalie. I know Emiko has new renders so its impossible but surely Natalie would be easier?
Glad to hear you gave this game a shot. I was the same way for a long time I kept seeing this game and passed it over. So glad I gave it a shot as it has become my favorite. So far no real content for Emiko Kimmy or Stacy, but if you read the FAQ you will be happy to see all girls other than family of the MC will be romance-able in the future. While I am not a big basketball fan, I too hope to see more basketball stuff in the future including the MC hanging out with some of the other players off the court as well. While Jamie and Shauna may seem crazy to some with there wiliness to share the MC and even encourage it. I find them to be 2 of the best characters in the game. They do add a lot to the story and add some really nice lewd stuff to the game. Sure the Emiko look doesn't work for everyone but I do like the new model more. Personally I miss Natalie's old hair the most. Yes, I know BD won't change it back and I won't complain about it further (Well maybe in my head a little, but hey everyone knows I am crazy so it is ok). Hopefully it is used for someone else in a future update though.

We all have our favorites and we have no judgement here on your unless you say something bad about Bailey then I suggest to run and hide.

As for the Willow Stacy comment I am 100% happy Willow is the sister and not Stacy. While Willow is sexy and and dead set on Stacy being added to my harem and if she was the sister there is no way for that to happen. As there will not be incest in the game. The build up surely made you think Stacy was the sister, and the curve-ball of it being Willow instead was good. There are a lot of hints that you may have missed leading to Willow, so I might suggest that you give it another play through.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I dont like Emikos new look, I mean its not bad at all but I really like her old cute innocent look and shy sweet kind nature it gave off
The thing with Emiko is she's not 100% as she appears at first. Remember, she's the girl who was nervous to go to class because of Willow but then when she saw Willow make fun of Jaime immediately went to confront her. BD agrees he went a little too far, too fast with Emiko's new introduction and planned to dial back that scene a bit for Day 7 final.

I feel the same with Natalie too, I really liked her and Harper at the start but her new look with the hair makes her completely different and I dont recall her chest being so large so suddenly
BD has mentioned a few times, it's just the hair (and tone, but that's mostly lighting changes). And I want you to think about it for a second: Nat is a girl sheltered by her mother, is kind of introverted, likes sports (mother's influence) and the two even share a bed so clearly they are not rich. Would this girl be the type to have such a high-maintenance perm?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Having been in the Army I admire people who got picked for Ranger School. I was in phone and radio. I'm not really into pain, hunger, being cold and tired. Basic Combat training was bad enough back in the day.

Last edited:

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
*******Sorts through stacks of papers to find the file labeled "How to handle the Asshole and get away with it"********

Theory 1: Ryker is attempting to sabotage the MC in a new way. He determines the best course of action is to go after one of his girls. He determines that Shauna will be the target while Jamie and the MC are on a date. Ryker attmpts to break into the new house unaware of who is really there. Rachael has hire armed gun men to guard the house since Tali is now able to interact with the other girl Tali and Shauna are having fun playing games in the basement when Ryker and Gorg show up. Ryker slaps Tali in the face as Gorg grabs Shauna. Tali screams for help as Rachael and two unnamed guards rush the basement to grab Gorg and Ryker niether of which are seen again.

Theory 2: Classified your security level is not authorize to see this document.

Theory 3: Ryker determines the Ethan is not worth the headache since he did not walk away. He decides to try to go after other player on the team instead starting with Skye. Skye has no interest in anything to do with Ryker he kicks him in the balls and then Ryker has to have surgery to fix burst testicle. The surgery does not go well due to complications and Ryker is not seen from again.

Theory 4: Ryker and Gorg determine that their love for each other is too strong and they no longer feel the need to do anything at the school. The run away to Alabama to raise a family of their own and are never seen from again

Theory 5: Hey if you made it here and didn't give up thanks. Please note none of these actually happen in the game nor do I really think they will, but we need something to talk about right. No one really wants to take Loco's theory's seriously either so move on with your day.
How does one go about raising their security level?... asking for a friend ;) ...

Theory #?: Kenji is a Yandere and has a crush on Ryker and the whole deal at practice was because he's jealous MC got to meet Ryker. When Ryker finds out about Kenji's Yandere tendencies he's going to stay as far away as possible, eventually leading to him transfering schools and leaving MC alone. MC will show Kenji how bad Ryker is and they'll bond and become friends.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Theory #?: Kenji is a Yandere and has a crush on Ryker and the whole deal at practice was because he's jealous MC got to meet Ryker. When Ryker finds out about Kenji's Yandere tendencies he's going to stay as far away as possible, eventually leading to him transfering schools and leaving MC alone. MC will show Kenji how bad Ryker is and they'll bond and become friends.
Ok I had to google what a Yandere is, but I can buy that story.

How does one go about raising their security level?... asking for a friend ;) ...
The first rule about Security Level Clearance is you don't talk about Security Level Clearance. Oh wait that doesn't sound right maybe it's the first rule about Fight Club is you don't talk about fight club. Wait what were we talking about again?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ok I had to google what a Yandere is, but I can buy that story.
You had to google what now? Well, I do hope you took the time to educate yourself on the other deres, yes?

The first rule about Security Level Clearance is you don't talk about Security Level Clearance. Oh wait that doesn't sound right maybe it's the first rule about Fight Club is you don't talk about fight club. Wait what were we talking about again?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I love the show in your spoiler, it was a little odd at first and some of the humor when over my american head at times but it is one of my favorite comedies.

Yes am not down with all the current lingo so I do have to look stuff up but sometimes I just get lucky and can figure it out on my own.

Reactions: Hordragg

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What are some of the popular theories for this game? Honestly most games have around 100 pages of discussion, not over 1000 pages lol. Thats over 20,000 posts. Sure another game has over 4000 pages but the point is its hard to catch up with all the theories people have both the plausible and funny but unlikely ones.

I did get the feeling with the browsing I did that there will be no incest which is nice lol, but also no NTR right? I wouldnt consider the situation with Damien and Jasmine as such though all things considered.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes