Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What are some of the popular theories for this game? Honestly most games have around 100 pages of discussion, not over 1000 pages lol. Thats over 20,000 posts. Sure another game has over 4000 pages but the point is its hard to catch up with all the theories people have both the plausible and funny but unlikely ones.

I did get the feeling with the browsing I did that there will be no incest which is nice lol, but also no NTR right? I wouldnt consider the situation with Damien and Jasmine as such though all things considered.
Before I start posting things can I ask have you played through the full game up to the current release? If so who is you favorite girl and which storylines are you most interested in and then I will do my best for theories for the game around that stuff otherwise you will get my random thoughts about all my favorite girls only. I post tons of random thoughts here but I could try to narrow things down to more on the realistic possibility side than some of the crazy off the wall things.

Also make sure to check out the FAQ there are some commonly asked questions in the and I probably should add there will be no NTR in it as well but I think that was covered in the lewdpixles interview that is linked in the FAQ.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Before I start posting things can I ask have you played through the full game up to the current release? If so who is you favorite girl and which storylines are you most interested in and then I will do my best for theories for the game around that stuff otherwise you will get my random thoughts about all my favorite girls only. I post tons of random thoughts here but I could try to narrow things down to more on the realistic possibility side than some of the crazy off the wall things.

Also make sure to check out the FAQ there are some commonly asked questions in the and I probably should add there will be no NTR in it as well but I think that was covered in the lewdpixles interview that is linked in the FAQ.
Ill hit up the faq, forgot about it when I saw it linked when I clicking the downloads. But yeah I am up to the current updates end.

Far as the girls I am most interested in, I guess everyone lol but I am partial to Emiko, Stacy, Kimmy, Bailey/Rainn. Penny seems like a stalker but idk its not technically weird to research a crush/celeb who will show up to your school. And Jamie/Shuana if they are actually extremely secretly psycho and will crack later on or just very dedicated to the MC which is nice. Willow now too for obvious reasons.

For storylines, all of it. I mean, everything is pretty interesting. Tali was a curve ball I didnt expect though. But this Charles Ryker thing is very interesting, especially since Ryker seems to know MC's father. Or I guess he just looked into him because of the MC but still. Tbh I think he might be playing the fool dude bro asshole but is far smarter than he lets on while his dad is just an asshole cringe type. His sister I cant say, dunno. Rachels fixer background too, seems like a female Ray Donovan type is anyone watched the show.

Anyway if you want to take the time to type all your random thoughts be my guest lol Ill read it all. Im pretty hooked to a few games and this one is no exception. I excepted cheesy comfy basketball harem but got far more.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ill hit up the faq, forgot about it when I saw it linked when I clicking the downloads. But yeah I am up to the current updates end.

Far as the girls I am most interested in, I guess everyone lol but I am partial to Emiko, Stacy, Kimmy, Bailey/Rainn. Penny seems like a stalker but idk its not technically weird to research a crush/celeb who will show up to your school. And Jamie/Shuana if they are actually extremely secretly psycho and will crack later on or just very dedicated to the MC which is nice. Willow now too for obvious reasons.

For storylines, all of it. I mean, everything is pretty interesting. Tali was a curve ball I didnt expect though. But this Charles Ryker thing is very interesting, especially since Ryker seems to know MC's father. Or I guess he just looked into him because of the MC but still. Tbh I think he might be playing the fool dude bro asshole but is far smarter than he lets on while his dad is just an asshole cringe type. His sister I cant say, dunno. Rachels fixer background too, seems like a female Ray Donovan type is anyone watched the show.

Anyway if you want to take the time to type all your random thoughts be my guest lol Ill read it all. Im pretty hooked to a few games and this one is no exception. I excepted cheesy comfy basketball harem but got far more.

Ok. Well first off don't expect anything with Willow as she is the MC sister and incest is out. A lot of people here are interested in how the rest of Willow and the MC conversation will go. Stacy was the big mystery for a while a few people thought she was the sister but as we find out she is not. Although some think there is another connect to the MC and Stacy. Personally I think they were childhood friends however I think someone else thought they could be cousins or something like that. Emiko she is the shy one and I think she is trying to get the MC attention but it is not working yet. I feel her story will build up more over time before we get some alone time with her. Personally I think she might be related to Kenji, but others think I am crazy on that one. Based on what we hear from the Nurse Kimmy seems to be more on the prude side and it may take a while for her to come along, but after the MC gave her the house for her family and then got her off in the nurses office I think it won't be long before she comes back for another rub down session. Bailey/Rainn OMG I can not wait for that story to play out someone here knows what is going to happen and they better keep their mouth shut as that is number 3 on my list of most anticipated story lines. I think we will get some super fun time with both if you chose to share with Rainn. That story will take some time to build as well since I think Bailey is still a little shy about having the conversation with Rainn. I am 99.999999% sure it will happen and we will have the super happy fun time within the next 3-4 updates. Penny oh Penny how i love your sexiness. She seems more like an obsessed fan than a stalker psycho, she fell in love with the MC and Shauna story and imagined it was her and not Shauna. If you played your cards right you got a taste of what Penny can offer on day 7. I think she is going to be a super freak in bed in future updates. However others feel she could be a spy working with Ryker, but I think that is actual crap. Jamie/Shauna My Queen and her second in command they rule over the harem and keep looking for ways to top each encounter Jamie clearly gets off on hearing about all the other girls too. I have notice they even try to add things that happened with other girls too like Shauna asking if she can call you "Daddy" just like Bailey did.

Ok story lines:

Ryker is a dumb-ass but he has some plan to mess with something, but there isn't much to go off yet. Most think Kenji is now on Ryker's payroll. Others think Ryker is working with Charles, but I personally think Charles is just a dumb guy that thinks the world revolves around sex. As for Tali this one is a touchy subject for several here. Some hate this story line just as is annd others are very interested. Personally I hope there is a long time before any real lewd stuff happens between Tali and the MC. I hope they build a good relationship and Azel treats her like a daughter and helps Rachael build an even better relationship between Rachael and Tali. I also think that the Tali story line may end of tying back into one of Ryker's plans by accident and then he gets a rude awakening from Rachael. I want to know more about her fixer role and I hope we learn more over time and I look forward to future clients as well.

Other small things is Alexis if you know who she is I think she will be either going to WVM in the future or will show up when the basketball team plays her school. Really hoping for her going to WVM.

Ok this is just a few things off the top of my head. There are tons of theory's post here regularly so make sure you come back and check them out. I had a whole post on my thoughts for what would be in the next update based on the teaser pictures but I couldn't find it quickly to link it here.

edit to hide a spoiler sorry if anyone read it in advance.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If you could only choose 2 girls who will they be it for me it would be the gf and bf
For me it is Jamie and Stacy. My top 6 favorite girls are in my signature in order that was custom made for me. Jamie, Stacy, Shauna, Bailey, Alexis and Penny.

Reactions: M!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Glad to hear you gave this game a shot. I was the same way for a long time I kept seeing this game and passed it over. So glad I gave it a shot as it has become my favorite. So far no real content for Emiko Kimmy or Stacy, but if you read the FAQ you will be happy to see all girls other than family of the MC will be romance-able in the future. While I am not a big basketball fan, I too hope to see more basketball stuff in the future including the MC hanging out with some of the other players off the court as well. While Jamie and Shauna may seem crazy to some with there wiliness to share the MC and even encourage it. I find them to be 2 of the best characters in the game. They do add a lot to the story and add some really nice lewd stuff to the game. Sure the Emiko look doesn't work for everyone but I do like the new model more. Personally I miss Natalie's old hair the most. Yes, I know BD won't change it back and I won't complain about it further (Well maybe in my head a little, but hey everyone knows I am crazy so it is ok). Hopefully it is used for someone else in a future update though.

We all have our favorites and we have no judgement here on your unless you say something bad about Bailey then I suggest to run and hide.

As for the Willow Stacy comment I am 100% happy Willow is the sister and not Stacy. While Willow is sexy and and dead set on Stacy being added to my harem and if she was the sister there is no way for that to happen. As there will not be incest in the game. The build up surely made you think Stacy was the sister, and the curve-ball of it being Willow instead was good. There are a lot of hints that you may have missed leading to Willow, so I might suggest that you give it another play through.
Hanging with the boys from the team would be great. We can finally see why kenji has a stick up his ass lmao maybe he is the brother of Emiko and got butthurt when she mentioned liking the MC, who knows. Ryker spy? Beats me. Im not asking for some basketball manager simulator or something haha I could just play some EA NBA 2k20 career more or something for that.

Yeah if no incest than Stacy content is dead in the water on the lewd front. Its not so bad then. Actually its for the better. I like Stacy quite a bit so it would have sucked.

Hey man im a big fan of Bailey you will get no complaints from me lol. Even told her to pursue Rainn because she seemed troubled by how hanging out with me would hurt Rainn. Dont even know why I like Bailey, something about her.

The thing with Emiko is she's not 100% as she appears at first. Remember, she's the girl who was nervous to go to class because of Willow but then when she saw Willow make fun of Jaime immediately went to confront her. BD agrees he went a little too far, too fast with Emiko's new introduction and planned to dial back that scene a bit for Day 7 final.

BD has mentioned a few times, it's just the hair (and tone, but that's mostly lighting changes). And I want you to think about it for a second: Nat is a girl sheltered by her mother, is kind of introverted, likes sports (mother's influence) and the two even share a bed so clearly they are not rich. Would this girl be the type to have such a high-maintenance perm?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Emiko wasnt a total redesign? Just hair and lighting? Man it made a big difference. I do like her look still just miss the old, change was sudden. Looking forward to see how he reworks the scenes in the future. Yeah Natalie's hair seemed to much, I dont dislike it if BD goes back I would complain at all lol. Her chest though does seem a hell of a lot bigger, I went back to when we met on the couch at Harpers place and they seemed a lot smaller but it might just be the shirt. it was a loose comfy shirt so who knows what she was hiding.

I think Stacy's next convo with her mom and MC is going to reveal a bit more of Stacys mystique. Hopefully not MC's super duper ultra long lost cousin. Hah

Oh don't worry She's gonna be fuckable too she's not a lesbian she's Bi with exceptionally good taste in women

General rule of thumb for WVM if it has tits you can fuck it the obvious exception being family of course
Considering the old nurse invited me to see her alone in the nurse room, I got the impression anyone was fair game lol. School controversies be damned.

Rainn and Bailey content with MC I think is going to be the best.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
If you could only choose 2 girls who will they be it for me it would be the gf and bf
Cruel question, 2 is difficult. I choose 2 shape shifting women so they can cycle through all the girls I like.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
General rule of thumb for WVM if it has tits you can fuck it
Dude you may as well be asking lemonfreak to whip out his picture of Rock again.

BD has mentioned a few times, it's just the hair (and tone, but that's mostly lighting changes). And I want you to think about it for a second: Nat is a girl sheltered by her mother, is kind of introverted, likes sports (mother's influence) and the two even share a bed so clearly they are not rich. Would this girl be the type to have such a high-maintenance perm?
I think they sleep together because Harp isn't going to let her out of her sight, not because they can't afford a second bed. Remember when she slept on the couch and had a horrible nightmare?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Ok. Well first off don't expect anything with Willow as she is the MC sister and incest is out. A lot of people here are interested in how the rest of Willow and the MC conversation will go. Stacy was the big mystery for a while a few people thought she was the sister but as we find out she is not. Although some think there is another connect to the MC and Stacy. Personally I think they were childhood friends however I think someone else thought they could be cousins or something like that. Emiko she is the shy one and I think she is trying to get the MC attention but it is not working yet. I feel her story will build up more over time before we get some alone time with her. Personally I think she might be related to Kenji, but others think I am crazy on that one. Based on what we hear from the Nurse Kimmy seems to be more on the prude side and it may take a while for her to come along, but after the MC gave her the house for her family and then got her off in the nurses office I think it won't be long before she comes back for another rub down session. Bailey/Rainn OMG I can not wait for that story to play out someone here knows what is going to happen and they better keep their mouth shut as that is number 3 on my list of most anticipated story lines. I think we will get some super fun time with both if you chose to share with Rainn. That story will take some time to build as well since I think Bailey is still a little shy about having the conversation with Rainn. I am 99.999999% sure it will happen and we will have the super happy fun time within the next 3-4 updates. Penny oh Penny how i love your sexiness. She seems more like an obsessed fan than a stalker psycho, she fell in love with the MC and Shauna story and imagined it was her and not Shauna. If you played your cards right you got a taste of what Penny can offer on day 7. I think she is going to be a super freak in bed in future updates. However others feel she could be a spy working with Ryker, but I think that is actual crap. Jamie/Shauna My Queen and her second in command they rule over the harem and keep looking for ways to top each encounter Jamie clearly gets off on hearing about all the other girls too. I have notice they even try to add things that happened with other girls too like Shauna asking if she can call you "Daddy" just like Bailey did.

Ok story lines:

Ryker is a dumb-ass but he has some plan to mess with something, but there isn't much to go off yet. Most think Kenji is now on Ryker's payroll. Others think Ryker is working with Charles, but I personally think Charles is just a dumb guy that thinks the world revolves around sex. As for Tali this one is a touchy subject for several here. Some hate this story line just as is annd others are very interested. Personally I hope there is a long time before any real lewd stuff happens between Tali and the MC. I hope they build a good relationship and Azel treats her like a daughter and helps Rachael build an even better relationship between Rachael and Tali. I also think that the Tali story line may end of tying back into one of Ryker's plans by accident and then he gets a rude awakening from Rachael. I want to know more about her fixer role and I hope we learn more over time and I look forward to future clients as well.

Other small things is Alexis if you know who she is I think she will be either going to WVM in the future or will show up when the basketball team plays her school. Really hoping for her going to WVM.

Ok this is just a few things off the top of my head. There are tons of theory's post here regularly so make sure you come back and check them out. I had a whole post on my thoughts for what would be in the next update based on the teaser pictures but I couldn't find it quickly to link it here.

edit to hide a spoiler sorry if anyone read it in advance.
I hope Stacy isnt a cousin, if no incest is a hard line thing then shes out and that would be a bummer. Childhood friend is fine though, actually I would like that. Makes a lot of sense. MC name isnt Jacob anymore and his ass blew up in height from when he was a kid so its reasonable that Stacy wouldnt recognize him at all. Though her grandma might have if this theory is the case, she wanted to talk about. Or shes just curious about the guy her grand daughter is hanging with. Both are reasonable. We will see.

Emiko and Kenji being related was the first thing that crossed my mind along with being butthurt at the MC for liking him and also probably working with Ryker. Other than I couldnt think of why he would act that way. I dont see what other explanations people would have that make more sense than them being siblings and Kenji working with Ryker or just being upset at MC being with a ton of girls and seeing his sister going towards that route.

Honestly I thought Kimmy after the whole nurse thing and the house that we would get some sort of scene with her and MC but it didnt happen. Which is fine, its going to be better if there was a more fleshed out build up with her instead of another girl throwing herself at him you know.

Yeah Bailey and Rainn is going to be great. If it doesnt happen we riot. Jk but not really. Penny as an obsessed fan is a better way of putting it than stalker, yeah. I didnt consider her being a Ryker spy. Would explain the research but not admitting to it unless she fell in love with MC while trying to get close. Interesting though but doubtful she seemed genuine. But Ryker did say he had his own spies and that others were after him who were not associated with Ryker at all. I dont think Ryker was really lying about anything. I choose to believe in Penny's innocence.

Yeah Tali was out of the blue but I am not opposed to it, BD has done fine with the story so far so I trust he can keep it up with the Tali plot. Ryker and Rachel crossing paths is a given once MC opened up to Rachel about it but Tali just may be the tipping point with Ryker and Rachel if he tries to pull something stupid. Though I am sure it will still happen if he goes after another one of the girls. Especially if he targets Rachel without knowing who she really is LOL. MC hooking up with Tali, idk what to think about it, again the writing is good so it could work but there will need to be more build up so its not "oh here is another girl!"

Yeah Alexis showing up to WVM eventually was a given I think. In what capacity idk. I think Cheer tryout is over. Would be interesting if she tries to sabotage what MC has with Jamie but I wont have any of it. If choices were up to me in game, otherwise who knows.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The Stacey as an old friend is something I picked up on even before the Willow/Cedey reveal, it just didn't make sense to me that MC would have such a clear image of her as a child solely from seeing her as an adult; he had to have known her when he was younger and the fact of his name change sealed it for me.
Yeah I thought the same thing but just not as quickly as you did.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Emiko wasnt a total redesign? Just hair and lighting?
You mixed up the context. That line was about Nat. My point with Emiko is that the shy girl may not be her fundamental nature. Like a tiger raised by sheep.

I think they sleep together because Harp isn't going to let her out of her sight, not because they can't afford a second bed. Remember when she slept on the couch and had a horrible nightmare?
She's a single parent and the coach of a bottom barrel college basketball team. They may not be destitute, but my original point stands.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
The Stacey as an old friend is something I picked up on even before the Willow/Cedey reveal, it just didn't make sense to me that MC would have such a clear image of her as a child solely from seeing her as an adult; he had to have known her when he was younger and the fact of his name change sealed it for me.
That's a good point, and very possible. But it could just be coincidence, memories are a fickle thing and easy to influence or even fabricate. Personally I don't see my memories that picture perfect so I just take the whole thing as artistic interpretation. Either way I kinda hope you're right.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Just want to add since I forgot, that the second the choice pops up, I am going to give Azel the dicking of the fucking century. Not doing so would be a crime against humanity.

You thought Jamie and Shuana had an intense first time? Azel is going to go parabolic and no one is going to stop me.
This, this...oh, my lord, this!

JD

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes