The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I would wait until week 1 final comes out before restarting since the first 2-3 days are getting reworked.
I intend to start from scratch too mostly cuz I have so many saves all jubumblefucked together that I dunno which applies to which paths. I told myself I would wait for the rework but the drought has exhausted my willpower.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I intend to start from scratch too mostly cuz I have so many saves all jubumblefucked together that I dunno which applies to which paths. I told myself I would wait for the rework but the drought has exhausted my willpower.
i feel ya, i still have quite a few updates for other games to hold me over until the rework so i cant justify to myself playing a bunch of content that is mostly obsolete in a month.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I feel ya there's a lot of names/faces to keep track of. A lot of people have been putting all the guys in D/F tier and I'm never sure if its just a "no homo' thing or they legitimately don't care about them (which is deserved for most of them).
That's where my mind was. I mean I think Skye's cute but he wants to be treated as a dude so I put him in the upper part of the no-bone zones. This goes back to me needing to replay it too because I'm not sure which picture is Charles's niece, Katie, or Lauren the therapist.

Another reason I'm going to edit the list is I realized I put Tia too low. Also that I forgot about her.

Reactions: Jace325

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I would wait until week 1 final comes out before restarting since the first 2-3 days are getting reworked.
I don't think the rework will affect me much, since I'm firmly on the TShauna route. So the few appearances of MC's Long Schlong Silver and Pre-plastic surgery Emiko won't really break my immersion.

Reactions: Hordragg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh yeah I was thinking about towards the end of the year to give the game more time to grow and see other characters as well.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I don't think the rework will affect me much, since I'm firmly on the TShauna route. So the few appearances of MC's Long Schlong Silver and Pre-plastic surgery Emiko won't really break my immersion.
lots of other things that are getting changed outside of the fShauna story and some character appearances.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That's where my mind was. I mean I think Skye's cute but he wants to be treated as a dude so I put him in the upper part of the no-bone zones. This goes back to me needing to replay it too because I'm not sure which picture is Charles's niece, Katie, or Lauren the therapist.

Another reason I'm going to edit the list is I realized I put Tia too low. Also that I forgot about her.
Check the guide I made it is on the OP it goes over all the characters and how to get their lewd content.

Reactions: DocSilence

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey, you know what I like playing the game BD made the way he wants it, not the way I want it. Sure we all have something we want in the game differently then it is now (Cough Stacy lewd stuff Cough), but let's not fight about it. Let's post our opinions and if we don't agree each other just move along.

If BD wants to change something like reduce or enlarge anything (Breast reduction on Rachael, wait did I say that out loud, opps) let's just leave that up to him. I kinda like enjoying the games the way the developer wants rather than having the developer cater to me. If I want a game that fills all my own needs I will make my own, believe me I have been thinking about doing for a while now (not that this game makes me want to it has just inspired me to think about do it).

Well nothing further to see here please move along and carry about you day.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
They've posted in other threads within the last couple of days, I'm sure they'll pop in when they have something to say.

I, and moreso my partner, really love that Shauna is a realistic portrayal of a trans woman still going through the process. Both of us would hate to see her turned into fetish material.
not all trans girls are small. i don't see what that has to do with this.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes