Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Hey, you know what I like playing the game BD made the way he wants it, not the way I want it. Sure we all have something we want in the game differently then it is now (Cough Stacy lewd stuff Cough), but let's not fight about it. Let's post our opinions and if we don't agree each other just move along.

If BD wants to change something like reduce or enlarge anything (Breast reduction on Rachael, wait did I say that out loud, opps) let's just leave that up to him. I kinda like enjoying the games the way the developer wants rather than having the developer cater to me. If I want a game that fills all my own needs I will make my own, believe me I have been thinking about doing for a while now (not that this game makes me want to it has just inspired me to think about do it).

Well nothing further to see here please move along and carry about you day.
Hmmm Almost like she's avoiding any intimate relations that won't compromise her spying...
:unsure:

We need a tin foil hat Emoji.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hey, you know what I like playing the game BD made the way he wants it, not the way I want it. Sure we all have something we want in the game differently then it is now (Cough Stacy lewd stuff Cough), but let's not fight about it. Let's post our opinions and if we don't agree each other just move along.

If BD wants to change something like reduce or enlarge anything (Breast reduction on Rachael, wait did I say that out loud, opps) let's just leave that up to him. I kinda like enjoying the games the way the developer wants rather than having the developer cater to me. If I want a game that fills all my own needs I will make my own, believe me I have been thinking about doing for a while now (not that this game makes me want to it has just inspired me to think about do it).

Well nothing further to see here please move along and carry about you day.
Can totally agree. The only issue with making a game yourself is you need to learn how to render, (or at least, that seems like the biggest obstacle to getting really high quality product) and not everyone has time to learn such a thing. That's part of the reason I have such a high respect for lone developers - they code they write they render - what can't they do!?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I don't post much (or at all) in other threads nowadays because of....reasons. It's just that I considered them a regular and they usually had something to add to whatever crazy discussion we had going on in this hang-out. I guess I'm just a little sensitive when a family member suddenly goes missing, also because of....reasons.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That's part of the reason I have such a high respect for lone developers - they code they write they render - what can't they do!?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Ren'py doesn't need that much coding knowledge at all, especially if the game is relatively simple. Of course that doesn't detract from the making of characters and the writing of the story, which is very impressive.

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Ren'py doesn't need that much coding knowledge at all, especially if the game is relatively simple. Of course that doesn't detract from the making of characters and the writing of the story.
I actually did know that, I've looked into Ren'PY before and it seems very effective for what it does. It definitely makes it easy for creators if they want to, well, create something. Really the coding bit was more in mind for RPGM, but even then I'm not fully sure how much knowledge one needs to code events and things in that game. (Surely the program would make it easier, right?)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Be honest if she was, you would be neither worried or remotely bothered.

Even if you had a choice in the matter ;)

Even if she turns out to be a spy she will still be one of my favorites. I highly doubt BD would do that, but hey you never know. I am still sticking with that she knows him from childhood or maybe the grandma and him crossed paths earlier. There seems to be some sort of connection between them and I think we will find out more in future updates.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Even if she turns out to be a spy she will still be one of my favorites. I highly doubt BD would do that, but hey you never know. I am still sticking with that she knows him from childhood or maybe the grandma and him crossed paths earlier. There seems to be some sort of connection between them and I think we will find out more in future updates.
Yup, having fun theories when you don't know yet it part of the enjoyment though :)

I actually meant Stacy having her sticky paws around your soul alla the video though ;)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Stacy at this point, has become the biggest tease in the game. You just know something is up with her (hint: it's my Long Schlong Silver) and you know shit is about to go down with her (hint: hopefully me on her) and it might actually be a WHAM moment like the Willow reveal. But the best part is we don't know yet. The anticipation is....

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14 and Krynh

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Prolly next time Feijenoord wins their next championship, ie five years from now. :rolleyes:
Could be worse, could have said Everton.

Full disclosure I support the current European Champions, who in my sport are from London.

And who are getting relegated at the end of the season... But we don't talk about that...

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes