KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I know exactly what I'm missing. Thus I won't play the scene XD
She's actually quite a decent fuck. And she's a dear, bless her heart.

Also that pussy looks 30 years younger (from behind at least). But hey, to each their own, no judgement.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Could be worse, could have said Everton.

Full disclosure I support the current European Champions, who in my sport are from London.

And who are getting relegated at the end of the season... But we don't talk about that...
Could be worse, you could be a Leeds supporter like me.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't post much (or at all) in other threads nowadays because of....reasons. It's just that I considered them a regular and they usually had something to add to whatever crazy discussion we had going on in this hang-out. I guess I'm just a little sensitive when a family member suddenly goes missing, also because of....reasons.
As further stalking of their profile shows them to have posted on a daily basis up until the 21 of August they probably are on vacation right now. They'll be back.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The clone army of the character I am to no longer refer to by name has been recalled.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man it is quite here today do I need to have the nurse come check up on you all or what? I guess recalling the clone army of the character I am to no longer refer to by name has scared people off. Oh well at least I found a new friend in the nurse she is too cool for an actual name so that works out well for me.

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Man it is quite here today do I need to have the nurse come check up on you all or what? I guess recalling the clone army of the character I am to no longer refer to by name has scared people off. Oh well at least I found a new friend in the nurse she is too cool for an actual name so that works out well for me.
A couple of updates for other games dropped and I know some of the names of posters frequent them threads so I assume some VNin' is going on.

As for the nurse she is Gertrude in my mind until she gets an official name :p :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As for the nurse she is Gertrude in my mind until she gets an official name :p :ROFLMAO:
You can't give her a name that is what adds to the mystery about her. She is like a super spy working for Ryker, she just goes by the code name "Nurse". She is trying to lure the MC in with her nameless content ways, all while trying to recruit others to the super spy side of Ryker. She already started to recruit Veronica at the middle school by whispering sweet giant cock size comments into her ears. Who else has she corrupted?

• Haha
Reactions: Hordragg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can't give her a name that is what adds to the mystery about her. She is like a super spy working for Ryker, she just goes by the code name "Nurse". She is trying to lure the MC in with her nameless content ways, all while trying to recruit others to the super spy side of Ryker. She already started to recruit Veronica at the middle school by whispering sweet giant cock size comments into her ears. Who else has she corrupted?
I respect your conspiracy filled posts, but I personally can't call her "nurse". It goes back to "HELLO NURSE" from a cartoon I love from the years past.

I just can not see Gertrude as that. So until bd names her, she will be Gertrude to me anyway :p

Reactions: Blacktusk
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes