AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Man it is quite here today do I need to have the nurse come check up on you all or what? I guess recalling the clone army of the character I am to no longer refer to by name has scared people off. Oh well at least I found a new friend in the nurse she is too cool for an actual name so that works out well for me.
A couple of updates for other games dropped and I know some of the names of posters frequent them threads so I assume some VNin' is going on.

As for the nurse she is Gertrude in my mind until she gets an official name :p :ROFLMAO:
You are correct about some serious VNin'. got about 2 more of the games I play left to catch up on.

How about a double nurse sandwich. ;) Sounds tempting:sneaky::giggle:

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You can't give her a name that is what adds to the mystery about her. She is like a super spy working for Ryker, she just goes by the code name "Nurse". She is trying to lure the MC in with her nameless content ways, all while trying to recruit others to the super spy side of Ryker. She already started to recruit Veronica at the middle school by whispering sweet giant cock size comments into her ears. Who else has she corrupted?
SB: Oh no the spirit of that evil creature I killed months ago has come back and possessed Uncle Loco we have to do something!

BB: I say we kill it again this time WITH FIRE

WHOA WHOA! Not while it still has a hold of him! Bad BB! no barbecuing my best friend even if he has gone completely insane.

BB: Fiiiiine... :rolleyes:

SB: *curls up in her Daddy's lap and cries* I want my Uncle Loco back :cry:

*hugs SB tight* ssshhh I know Kitten I do too....Sadly all we can do is wait and hope he gets whatever this is out of his system

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I respect your conspiracy filled posts, but I personally can't call her "nurse". It goes back to "HELLO NURSE" from a cartoon I love from the years past.

I just can not see Gertrude as that. So until bd names her, she will be Gertrude to me anyway :p
I know the cartoon you're talking about. Way too funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I can understand you wanting to call the female WVM medical care provider Gertrude.

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Its been a long time since i see this game updated,is the dev abandon the project or something?
its not abandoned but alot of shit has happens in the Devs life in the past few months which has put a stop to what has used to be weekly updates.

based on patreon posts things are supposedly getting back on track and the finished day 7 release was planned to come out sometime this month but there wasnt really been a update explaining whats going on as far as i know

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
You can't give her a name that is what adds to the mystery about her. She is like a super spy working for Ryker, she just goes by the code name "Nurse". She is trying to lure the MC in with her nameless content ways, all while trying to recruit others to the super spy side of Ryker. She already started to recruit Veronica at the middle school by whispering sweet giant cock size comments into her ears. Who else has she corrupted?
You do have a lot of time at hand, don't you? :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
SB: Oh no the spirit of that evil creature I killed months ago has come back and possessed Uncle Loco we have to do something!

BB: I say we kill it again this time WITH FIRE

WHOA WHOA! Not while it still has a hold of him! Bad BB! no barbecuing my best friend even if he has gone completely insane.

BB: Fiiiiine... :rolleyes:

SB: *curls up in her Daddy's lap and cries* I want my Uncle Loco back :cry:

*hugs SB tight* ssshhh I know Kitten I do too....Sadly all we can do is wait and hope he gets whatever this is out of his system
Sorry I don't know what came over me. A good night sleep is all I needed that and maybe some dreams of Stacy. Sorry Stacy, I will not turn my back on you again no matter how many people complain that I talk about you too much. Your name will once again be restored, spoken about freely, and the clone army has returned to watch over the forum again.

How did you guys let me go so long talking about the Nurse so much? I guess you all got distracted by a super naked ginger cuddle party or something "Nya". I see who my real friends are here. Ahhh, who am I kidding I know you all got distracted by a little cat, a naked beauty, a cinnamon roll or maybe all three. I will forgive you all except the trolls, never forgive a troll.

Stacy Clone Army.png

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Sorry I don't know what came over me. A good night sleep is all I needed that and maybe some dreams of Stacy. Sorry Stacy, I will not turn my back on you again no matter how many people complain that I talk about you too much. Your name will once again be restored, spoken about freely, and the clone army has returned to watch over the forum again.

How did you guys let me go so long talking about the Nurse so much? I guess you all got distracted by a super naked ginger cuddle party or something "Nya". I see who my real friends are here. Ahhh, who am I kidding I know you all got distracted by a little cat, a naked beauty, a cinnamon roll or maybe all three. I will forgive you all except the trolls, never forgive a troll.

View attachment 796518
Don't forget about the princess, little sunshine, big sister Fi. ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
I didn't I was just trying to keep it to the redheads like Stacy, see I even have her with cat ears too like the other gingers.
View attachment 796538
I love it that my girl Alexis is in this picture. You’ll see Zoe in it a little later...after we’re finished, that is.

Hey...don’t blame me. She’s the one who said she felt “a little empty” with the pen gone and all. Who am I to leave a damsel in distress?

JD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Random thought from the mind of a crazy person.

When you play WVM do you list to music since there are no music or sounds in the game? If so what do you listen to while you play or are you like me and keep thinking you muted your speakers while playing.

I know for some girls when I see them songs just pop in my head now. I forget who posted a link to the song "loneliest girl" from Carole and Tuesday anime but every time I see Elizabeth that is the song that pops in my head now. I will probably post a list of the songs I associate with all the girls at some point just wanted to know what you all do.

Do you just enjoy the game with no music?
Do you have a playlist that you listen to while playing WVM?
Do you associate songs with certain characters in the game?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I love it that my girl Alexis is in this picture. You’ll see Zoe in it a little later...after we’re finished, that is.

Hey...don’t blame me. She’s the one who said she felt “a little empty” with the pen gone and all. Who am I to leave a damsel in distress?

JD
Sorry that was a custom made gift for me. Zoe will not be in that picture, even though she is one sexy girl, and has two very memorable lewd scenes, she is not in my top 6 (my top 6 favorite girls are all in that picture in case you didn't notice) or even top 10.

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Random songs that make me think of characters in WVM Part 1.

• Bailey - "Don't Stop Believing" - Journey (Reason for my choice - The scene in the dinner when you talk to her while waiting for your burgers. She references something about being a girl from a small town, and it instantly made me think of this song.)
  • Nurse - "Heat of the Moment" - Asia (Reason for my choice - Well you know it was just the heat of the moment and I couldn’t pass her by. LOL)
  • Elizabeth - "Lonelist Girl" - Carole and Tuesday (Reason for my choice - She seems like a lonely girl to me and this song just made me think of her right after I heard it the first time. I feel like she is singing it to the MC)
More to come through out the day.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Random thought from the mind of a crazy person.

When you play WVM do you list to music since there are no music or sounds in the game? If so what do you listen to while you play or are you like me and keep thinking you muted your speakers while playing.

I know for some girls when I see them songs just pop in my head now. I forget who posted a link to the song "loneliest girl" from Carole and Tuesday anime but every time I see Elizabeth that is the song that pops in my head now. I will probably post a list of the songs I associate with all the girls at some point just wanted to know what you all do.

Do you just enjoy the game with no music?
Do you have a playlist that you listen to while playing WVM?
Do you associate songs with certain characters in the game?
I've got a playlist of music videos on YT or I'll listen to a playlist.

The usual is instrumental stuff or 80's music (best decade for music so far ;))
The most unusual while playing WVM on one of my many playthroughs was S&M by Metallica (love that album)

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes