icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
so will we get some fun with the step mom or will that stay on a friendly basis :ROFLMAO:
Let me answer this by quoting the dev:
It's a good rule of thumb that if she exists there will be content with her at some point. I always hated games that had girls that you could never do anything with.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
alright so i have to say, this game is awsome. youve already done more in the way of story in one episode than most games do in their entirety. i hope that level of story and character development stays as strong as it was here.

my biggest gripe, and this is a gripe i have with most of these games because i do not understand it (has anyone actually come out and said they like it) are these massive dicks on the MC. seriously, it looks fucking stupid, its like a foot and a half long. please for the love of god make it like slightly more than half the size it is now, it looks just awful and almost kills this game for me.

what compounds the problem is playing the tranny route, shaunas dick is extremely tiny. why? i dont understand these two extremes. if youre going to give us a tranny, which is awesome (i think youre the only one doing it) why not give her an average package? so you got this giant mc dick and then this little dill pickle youre calling a penis.

other than that the only thing else i can think of is azels face looks scary as shit in a lot of scenes. shes has wrinkles that are not human, a witches nose and her eyes are spaced too far apart making her look like an alien. i can live with this if the problems i highlighted above are fixed.

but yeah excellent game, solid 9.5 out of 10. this could very well be my favorite game if its going to be like this from here on out, even beating out where the heart is, become a rockstar and being a dik. thanks for making this.
Estrogen literally shrinks your dick, and the MC's dick does decrease in size starting from the end of Day 2. Then it's just a regular big dick, not a horse cock.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
alright so i have to say, this game is awsome. youve already done more in the way of story in one episode than most games do in their entirety. i hope that level of story and character development stays as strong as it was here.

my biggest gripe, and this is a gripe i have with most of these games because i do not understand it (has anyone actually come out and said they like it) are these massive dicks on the MC. seriously, it looks fucking stupid, its like a foot and a half long. please for the love of god make it like slightly more than half the size it is now, it looks just awful and almost kills this game for me.

what compounds the problem is playing the tranny route, shaunas dick is extremely tiny. why? i dont understand these two extremes. if youre going to give us a tranny, which is awesome (i think youre the only one doing it) why not give her an average package? so you got this giant mc dick and then this little dill pickle youre calling a penis.

other than that the only thing else i can think of is azels face looks scary as shit in a lot of scenes. shes has wrinkles that are not human, a witches nose and her eyes are spaced too far apart making her look like an alien. i can live with this if the problems i highlighted above are fixed.

but yeah excellent game, solid 9.5 out of 10. this could very well be my favorite game if its going to be like this from here on out, even beating out where the heart is, become a rockstar and being a dik. thanks for making this.
her dick was tiny due to her fears and doubts. it's normal sized, later

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
My unsolicited take on the Nat's hair debate:

She just changed hairstyle. Girls do that all the time. A star player is coming to school and that's obviously a big deal for her mother that has her job on the line. It's normal she want to give him a good impression and she probably thought that hairstyle would serve that purpose. Now that she's known him and is more at ease she went back to her usual hairstyle.
Now I don't see why in the future she wouldn't use that hairstyle for some special occasion, like a romantic date for instance. One thing is to like a certain style, another is to pull it off every single day.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I was expecting this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Braindrop

Haha love both of these. Since everybody seems to be getting new hairdos and makeovers around here - Rainn should just change it up and have purple hair. You could have a random conversation or encounter in the school's hallway that goes like this:

MC: Hey Rainn. Love the new hair color. Why'd you go with purple?

Rainn: I never wanted to be your weekend lover...

MC: What?

Rainn: I only wanted to be some kind of friend.

MC: Well that's okay. We can only be friends if you want to?

Rainn: Baby, I could never steal you from another.

MC: Wait - I thought you wanted to just be friends?

Rainn: It's such a shame our friendship had to end..

MC: I'm completely confused here... And where did you get that weird looking guitar from? Who turned the lights off?

<A spotlight comes on from nowhere highlighting Rainn. Misty purple smoke fills the room. Rainn begins to play her song..>

Rainn: Purple Rainn, Purple Rainn...

<Rainn plays an epic 10 minute guitar solo. The cheerleaders come out of nowhere to provide backup vocals. MC's other classmates and Vanessa start waving their hands back and forth in the background. The sexy old nurse holds up a lighter and tears stream down her face because the song reminds her of her youth and better times...>

MC: Well this got weird.. I'm gonna go shoot some hoops or something..

<End Scene.>

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
loving the female teacher as well damn that body... :love: too bad she only wanna be friendly but all can change still early in the story..

Hoping to find out more what scandal plagued the school

And can I just say cant wait to punch that little guy again who was with archer he just needs to be punched out lol

Loving the whole basketball setup with the hot new prospect and seeing how he tries and take the struggling team mates up to standard.

The girls and mature women are all top notch luv their figures so far only hoping that we can choose if we want shemale or not caus not really into shemales lmao.

And the nurse made me laugh a lot but was more of a comedic relief to do her lol

Hoping he keeps up with this story setup so far looks great

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
only hoping that we can choose if we want shemale or not caus not really into shemales lmao.
You got the choice right at the start.

Hoping to find out more what scandal plagued the school
Teacher caught fucking student.

That's a big no no.

It is mentioned a couple of times, lastly by the nurse and Vanessa while they are talking.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes