Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I just finished Day 3 and BOYA did I have a good fucking time ! Loved the game so far, waiting for 28th to write a full review. Amazing renders, amazing animations and amazing girls, luv it

Does Day 4 include any content with Rainn ? Just being curious

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game is starting to be one of my favorites. : D I wonder what's going on with this girl Timmy (?) I don't remember exactly the name. I like Veronica, but I wonder what exactly is going on with the situation from before that she can't repeat it like that, was she having an affair with a student?

I look forward to the next update. :D

Reactions: michael1984

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
This got me thinking about

Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now

After finishing the latest update

Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave?

I'm just a flower on a tree
Why must you leave?
If i remember correctly it's from the second best anime ever "Gintama"

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
but yeah excellent game, solid 9.5 out of 10. this could very well be my favorite game if its going to be like this from here on out, even beating out where the heart is, become a rockstar and being a dik. thanks for making this.
From that to a 1 star review in one day of you being facepalmed for your now deleted trolling posts.

Grow up dude.

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
I don't get this sentiment at all, there's like a gazillion sex scenes in 4 updates, most games on here just milk 20 updates before there's any sex scenes, hug>kiss>petting>handjob>blowjob>titjob>sex this actually gets down to it.
Eh, I kinda get it. It started with constant sex and in the last 2 updates it slowed down quite a bit. In this one you are interrupted 3 times and even Shauna is gonna take things slow because apparently that's the next step after anal sex and deepthroats.

On the other hand the update is not complete and the "side-business" should be a steady supply of scenes sooo... shouldn't be a big deal overall.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Also for all those that did not like the look of Jamie. I just posted a public poll for a change to her on my patreon.
Hey man must say i enjoy WVM. I enjoyed it. Different than most of the other games. TBH Jamie's smile freaked me out a bit at the start of the game, it looked weird at first but since i know most type of games like this it is hard to get the perfect face and smile. After about 30min or so ive started to get used to her, and now i totally agree with MC (Me) saying she got a goofy face when she smiles. I might not be a patreon sadly my country makes it hard to find work and all that, would defo patreon if i could and would suggest any one to do the same. Question though. Since most of the time patreons get updated about it first, I just wish to know what the next update is gonna be? I know it take a few months to finish, but im enjoying this so much and im interested to see if MC ever gonna smack some brains into that Dumb Dumb Charles, and that parasitic waste of cells Willow. I never played games like this but my interest in these types (well not this specific but adult VN in general with a good story) started with a VN called Katawa Shoujo. No explicit adult content like this but still some adult content but great story. (recommend it to everyone to try and DONT SKIP untill you replay for different path).

Games i recommend from this site that ive tried.
WVM - A must. Good story interesting characters. Fav chars are Shauna, Jamie, Baily and Natalie. Rainn (or w/e her name was) seems interesting.
The Inn - Typical Anime-ish style (still in beta but good)
Waifu Academy - Good Revenge, make every girl your bitch story.
The Deluca Family - Extremely good (less adult content then majority games, just wish they would release quicker)
SL (sisterly lust) - Different paths. Very first game i downloaded from f95, Worth every play through for each character.
Family Man - Animation sucks compared to this. but a good story
(animation is like comparing a rock with a turtle. yes yes bad example but best i can describe)
DAST (Dr Amana Sexual Therapist or something like that) - Same as family man, shitty animation, good story, good characters
Become a RockStar - Rank SSS MUST MUST MUST MUST PLAY. My fav of all No Offense Braindrop ;P

Game i think would be extremely good once more releases come out - Neko Paradise. Cause who doesnt like Cat Girls

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wait, we can't make MC break up with the GF to get with another girl? The game forces you to cheat or go behind her back?
how is it cheating when your GF say's it's ok to have other girls to make them as happy as you make her ... awesome deal if you ask me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ZeroTao

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Hey man must say i enjoy WVM. I enjoyed it. Different than most of the other games. TBH Jamie's smile freaked me out a bit at the start of the game, it looked weird at first but since i know most type of games like this it is hard to get the perfect face and smile. After about 30min or so ive started to get used to her, and now i totally agree with MC (Me) saying she got a goofy face when she smiles. I might not be a patreon sadly my country makes it hard to find work and all that, would defo patreon if i could and would suggest any one to do the same. Question though. Since most of the time patreons get updated about it first, I just wish to know what the next update is gonna be? I know it take a few months to finish, but im enjoying this so much and im interested to see if MC ever gonna smack some brains into that Dumb Dumb Charles, and that parasitic waste of cells Willow. I never played games like this but my interest in these types (well not this specific but adult VN in general with a good story) started with a VN called Katawa Shoujo. No explicit adult content like this but still some adult content but great story. (recommend it to everyone to try and DONT SKIP untill you replay for different path).

Games i recommend from this site that ive tried.
WVM - A must. Good story interesting characters. Fav chars are Shauna, Jamie, Baily and Natalie. Rainn (or w/e her name was) seems interesting.
The Inn - Typical Anime-ish style (still in beta but good)
Waifu Academy - Good Revenge, make every girl your bitch story.
The Deluca Family - Extremely good (less adult content then majority games, just wish they would release quicker)
SL (sisterly lust) - Different paths. Very first game i downloaded from f95, Worth every play through for each character.
Family Man - Animation sucks compared to this. but a good story
(animation is like comparing a rock with a turtle. yes yes bad example but best i can describe)
DAST (Dr Amana Sexual Therapist or something like that) - Same as family man, shitty animation, good story, good characters
Become a RockStar - Rank SSS MUST MUST MUST MUST PLAY. My fav of all No Offense Braindrop ;P

Game i think would be extremely good once more releases come out - Neko Paradise.
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed. :)

On your question, the day 4 0.4.3 is the latest release on here. It was released 8 days ago.
I do weekly updates for patrons (Last weeks was leaked), there was another release yesterday. I just recently changed my schedule but I release a full day on the first Thursday of every month so Day 4 in its entirety will be released on Dec 5th. Day 5 in its entirety will be released on Jan 2nd.

Last edited:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
how is it cheating when your GF say's it's ok to have other girls to make them as happy as you make her ... awesome deal if you ask me :ROFLMAO:
TBH i hate games like this that gives you a choice of cheating. (not saying i hate this game) Never cheated in my life nor do i in games, for most part i was like "fuck man, so many cute and sexy characters and im stuck with this one character", till Jamie was like "Bitch go crazy i aint chaining you down if ya like someone go chase that tail" (well not in those words but ya get my point)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed. :)

On your question, the day 4 0.4.3 is the latest release on here. It was released 8 days ago.
I do weekly updates for patreons (Last weeks was leaked), there was another release yesterday. I just recently changed my schedule but I release a full day on the first Thursday of every month so Day 4 in its entirety will be released on Dec 5th. Day 5 in its entirety will be released on Jan 2nd.
I downloaded this game 2d ago :D and good to know. More impatience for me since ima have to wait a month for a new release :p But defo know it gonna be worth the wait.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes