Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
how is it cheating when your GF say's it's ok to have other girls to make them as happy as you make her ... awesome deal if you ask me :ROFLMAO:
I asked that question before reaching that far ahead. Was expecting something else but then saw all the game tags and bailed out since it wasn't for me.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I asked that question before reaching that far ahead. Was expecting something else but then saw all the game tags and bailed out since it wasn't for me.
Games i do not recommend for you from those i posted DAST (dr amana sexual therapist or something) one of 2 choices Cheating or dont cheat. Family Man. Become a Rockstar (not really cheating unless you have chosen a path with one of the characters) Sisterly Lust (although nothing happens if you screw around with the "support" characters.)

Reactions: Yuri L

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From that to a 1 star review in one day of you being facepalmed for your now deleted trolling posts.

Grow up dude.
He got called out on his bullshit then acted like a child because of it.

His attempt at acting superior made him look silly and now he's stomping his feet.

I gave him far more attention than he deserved and should have left it at the laughing video, don't give him your time hun, you'd be wasting it.

Reactions: dunhill and McWoodz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the previous release was the incomplete..this actually should be the complete..or its just paintshop drawings of boobs...

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
mc's bad decisions are absolute and no girl in-game confront him, i felt sorry for the GF. i don't even know why the game start with MC in a relationship.

i understand that MC's ultra handsome. but a forced-vanilla-plot and cheating make nonesense. GF was refusing sex with mc "trust issues" then surprisingly she's so ready to share him.. i don't even understand what's the point of the black guy's existence it's not like mc is not a badass and alpha enough.. to bring another male character in a silly harem to make silly love and alpha competitions .

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Finally some progress with the adoptive mother of MC, maybe not quite, but I would be happy if MC finally admits that he would like to establish a relationship with her and does not constantly say that it is only his mother.

Sorry for poor english.

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes