MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah but when some of us think of her we think of her much younger days playing cheerleaders and mary jane
So because a woman does not look the same as she did when she was 20 years younger she has "not aged well"?

From the gif you posted she looks great for a 37 year old woman.

And by your metric;

Betty White has ".. not aged well.. it seems."

betty white.jpg

Seriously? Shame on you.

• Love
Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
So because a woman does not look the same as she did when she was 20 years younger she has "not aged well"?

And by your metric;

Seriously? Shame on you.
its probably something along the lines of if he can't put a bag over it and think he's with a 20-year-old they have not aged well

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

And by your metric;

View attachment 467982

Seriously? Shame on you.
Dude what ?
You quoted the wrong person, i didn't post a gif.

Also there's a difference between 20 years and 60 as you've posted with Betty White.
She has aged gracefully. Kristen on the other hand has a turkey neck and more sag going on than the entire guild combined.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

And by your metric;

View attachment 467982

Seriously? Shame on you.
Now see, you are using the wrong pic for her younger pic.
1574481573587.png

Last edited:

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
I believe it's 156 renders and 2 animations more than 0.4.3. It was leaked and I don't run the op so that's why there isn't a changelog.
Thanks,
so not that big. Is Dev drop the kink MC can BJ,HJ etc to Trans if make then great some people not like
if they make it optional then better

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
And TATERS!!! Close enough to what some cow ...errr ... or chicken would say mouth wide open ;)!
why would a chicken say "Weird Butts?" Don't get me wrong, that would be epic. But chickens know breasts not butts. Had a dude in a chicken suit spinning a sign for a wing place tell me I had sweet tits so I am now an expert.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the usual grooming/ groping/pecking/inspection/beak-ening they do on each other when close enough. They inspect, they beak on it, they pretty much do close inspection of ...
Ahem ... "the mother hole" ... cough ... cough...

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
That is the usual grooming/ groping/pecking/inspection/beak-ening they do on each other when close enough. They inspect, they beak on it, they pretty much do close inspection of ...
Ahem ... "the mother hole" ... cough ... cough...
Sounds like a girl i dated that was home schooled

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes