ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
So, since the 28th is the US Thanksgiving day, are you going to give us something to be thankful for?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Eh...I'm not trying to White Knight for her (I hate that shit), but in her defense she doesn't look that bad, some have aged a HELL of a lot worse, and she shot that scene less than a year after having a kid.
Yeah but when some of us think of her we think of her much younger days playing cheerleaders and mary jane

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am loving this new update so far... just finished playing it and I am liking it so far

Still have to say vanessa is my favorite milf just cute and sexy all in one

But harper is a close second I like her personality and she definatlly looking gud as well

Don't really enjoy the new hair style of harper her daughter too much thought the first one looked better but her body looking quite gud so cant complain too much .

I am pretty sure that other player of the team we haven't seen yet is that awfull nephew of the president of that school.

Will be interesting to see how that will work out in the long run

Cant wait to do some actual basketball tho are there any ideas how that gonna work out will we get choices or will it be more mini game style ?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes