Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
JUST ABOVE THEY SAY ... "I believe it's 156 renders and 2 animations more than 0.4.3 "

Game is better for renders ... not so much for taste of round curvy booty-licious dames ...

Still some nice sparring going into personal trainer or ... COBD ... BADIK will eat you alive!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A gUrl you dated .. sounded like your Ex .. was playing at .. you GREW out of the RELATIONSHIP.

Also, the pup pun was hilarious ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not nice talking kink of a woman's age ... a woman's bread ... just limit yourselves to cheecks ... bosoms ... bums .... locks ... be good sports and help our beautiful and dandy dames get it on!

Reactions: whisperpuppy

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Not nice talking kink of a woman's age ... a woman's bread ... just limit yourselves to cheecks ... bosoms ... bums .... locks ... be good sports and help our beautiful and dandy dames get it on!
Dudes got nothing. your experience with gay was the kid in middle school that dared you to run into the woods with a stick in his butt.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does watching modern family count ? This game and them gals makes you wonder ... could they ditch the MC altogether? I guess we play and find out!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev got IT INSIDE! BURNING DESIRE TO LET IT ALL HANG INTO OUR FACES .. ONTO OUR STOMACHS .. INTO OUR INNER BOWELS WHERE THE STIRRING BOILS IN CONSTANT KINK!

This is dev release!Let dev uncarry + uncanny + kink heavy + burst out in game full throttle renders!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Quick question, should I play this now or wait for the full day 4 release? Well, you know, data capping problems.
Ah the age old question : do I eat the cake batter now, or wait until the cake is done? Nobody can really answer that for you, you have to make up your own mind.

…but if you get salmonella, it's your own fault, you fat bastard. :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Quick question, should I play this now or wait for the full day 4 release? Well, you know, data capping problems.
I would say on release, otherwise you will have to get it again anyways, since this is 4/6 that might be another 2 times. Then you are downloading the same data for what may be a few minutes of changes.

Reactions: CheeseNinja009

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well Braindrop since you told me you missed me I decided i should finally crawl out from under my rock just for you :p

I'm in the waiter camp I love this game enough that I'd rather grit my teeth and endure the wait for the final release than spoon feed myself with leaks hell i prolly won't even download part 5 when my tier gets it next week:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
TASTE THE DOE YOU KNUCKLE DING LINGS!!! Real good cooks taste their food and season it on par
with THE FINISHED PRODUCT STANDARDS!!!

Any salmonella IN THE DOE => will kill you IN THE CAKE TOO ... @#^%@#^#@

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes