alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
There are literally dozens of women who want nothing but to sleep with the MC and people are upset because the author doesn't plan on having the MC fuck his adopted mother or sister. He based the mother off of his real life aunt who died recently and long beforehand mentioned that he was not intending to include incest (to include the adopted mother).

Personally I will keep my patreon support for him even if he refuses to take my money due to his own work ethic. The mother/sister have the posibility to be great support for the MC when his heart gives out from all the pipe he lays daily.
I dont think its cause they like incest so much I think its because people love the characters so much or at least its the case for me

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
WoW! JUST HOLY FUCKING SHIT!? What an amazing update! That was SOOOOOOOO FUCKING WORTH THE WAIT! Perfect Job as always Braindrop!

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I dont think its cause they like incest so much I think its because people love the characters so much or at least its the case for me
That is valid of course. Understandably so.

I would love to have a "deeper" relationship between MC and Azel as she is a wonderful woman and stunning.
But its simple, BD does not want to make it happen, it is not necessary for the story to be believable or good,it would only feed the fetish of some ( Ok, many.. Pron site here after all ) but still.
Not going to happen and I do not only understand this decision but also respect it.

IF someone wants to make it happen, them is free to mod the everloving s..t out of the game. Would respect the skill and dedication of that person. Dunno if I would play that mod, but hey skill is skill.
At least it would be time better spent doing the mod than some people bitching about it ( Not talking about you of course alpha )

Reactions: alpharenji

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Catching up for the first time in a long time and just reached the part that introduces the secret saudi basement princess.

... I really don't like that addition to the story. Seems completely out of left field and a step beyond the pale. But we'll see, I have faith in the writing.

Reactions: \EGOIST

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, 0230 here, have an appointment with my boss in the morning and I have nothing better to do than playing the update and write here..
What the hell is wrong with me :unsure:
LoL. Don't feel bad I was up till 7 this morning playing Midlife Crisis and a couple other updates, and I had to up and out of the house by 9.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes