TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
He saw Ryker is not in a good mood and he did not want charles and Katie to get hurt. Also they were there to take MC with them. They would have taken him away even if he had told the truth.
Nop, they weren't, at least from what I could interpret Ryker was looking for his uncle, I won't say if he had good or bad intentions but it seemed more than he was worried than anything, and they weren't gonna take the Mc they made that decision after the MC hit the guy in red with the bat, Kenji was the one that suggested it and Ryker said no at first, play again and read the dialog trying to not be biased, I know it is easy to be because Ryker is an asshole.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I am really glad this game is back but i could not help but think the entire climactic ending of this update could have been avoided if the MC had just said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said myself that he should have, that is probably not the case one of the goons told the MC that Ryker was on something(drugs or drinks) and he probably wouldn't trust the MC

Reactions: csmk14

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Ok weird question. Been a long while since I played this, started a new game so did the MCs penis change size or am I going mad :)? Like just noticed when you get the house from the school and Jamie deepthroats. For some reason I distinctly remember him been hung like a horse the whole game. Thescenes seem to be the same except for that
It was changed two or three updates in, yes.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
there's one small mistake i found in this update , not a big one just a bit annoying when Harper is talking to MC in the alley and is intrerupted by Azel at one point she says " You could help by getting me a vacation home near a beach so i can hide until this season is over. " in game it appears as in Azel says that since it's Azel's name on top but this sounds like Harper answering so basically its just a small mistake.

Reactions: thataboo
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes