bigchub

Jan 25, 2018
Braindrop What A Story You Write. Just Wow. What a day 7. I know some ignorant folks complained about the wait, but honestly it was worth the wait. I almost never comment on these games, but I feel you deserve a giant cheers to you mate. Well done.

Reactions: csmk14 and cavebear

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Holy crap. Ok 20 pages to read (damn I can't take a break like this again during a release date) after finishing the update which I was interrupted 15 times during my play through. I don't even know where to begin. I wrote down so many things my brain hurts from all the thoughts I have. What an update.

Before I get into all my comments. Thank you Braindrop I really loved this update, it got me more emotional than the sister reveal (which I did not think would be possible). I hope this is what you needed to get back on track again. I really wanted to reach out to you directly to share some additional comments for you alone, but as I said before I respect your privacy and will not contact you directly.

Willow is also becoming one of my favorite characters as well. She had some of the best lines in this update. I have so many things I want to discuss, but I promised to use spoilers so read at your own risk.

What I really liked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for what I didn't like:

Ok I will have a lot more of these in the next few days but here is my big question marks for the update.

Thanks to everyone that tagged me on their posts too. We will talk a lot in the coming days.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok I will have a lot more of these in the next few days but here is my big question marks for the update.

Thanks to everyone that tagged me on their posts too. We will talk a lot in the coming days.
Yes I have most of these questions too, but for the second to last one Not Yet

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow :oops::eek:, hearing all these positive results and postings about WVM update (y), I haven't even check it out yet. I will get around to it in the next 24-72 hours...
If you haven't played it yet stay away from here there are spoilers in the wide open here. Hide until you can enjoy it without someone ruining it for you.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes I have most of these questions too, but for the second to last one Not Yet
I had to go back to read what I wrote my head is spinning with ideas and I am still on an emotional high at the moment. I am pretty sure I agreed to it during this update, but who knows (I need some more Orange and Yellow time for sure)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I had to go back to read what I wrote my head is spinning with ideas and I am still on an emotional high at the moment. I am pretty sure I agreed to it during this update, but who knows (I need some more Orange and Yellow time for sure)
Yeah, there was a lot, but my MC pretty much delayed the decision for now because there is so much happening.

I got a question for yall that played the update though, minor spoiler ahead: Who do you think will become the Mc's agent/assistant to help him organize his life better?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I got a question for yall that played the update though, minor spoiler ahead: Who do you think will become the Mc's agent/assistant to help him organize his life better?
My top picks are as follows:
  1. Willow (ok maybe not but I would like more with her after this update)
  2. Stacy (probably not but hey I love me some Stacy)
  3. Mackenzie (She is already in charge of your online social media so why not)
  4. Jasmine (Seems like a good fit for someone interested in managing sports clients)
  5. Long shot but hey I can dream right Alexis

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
My top picks are as follows:
  1. Willow (ok maybe not but I would like more with her after this update)
  2. Stacy (probably not but hey I love me some Stacy)
  3. Mackenzie (She is already in charge of your online social media so why not)
  4. Jasmine (Seems like a good fit for someone interested in managing sports clients)
  5. Long shot but hey I can dream right Alexis

I was thinking 4 as well, or 2 hey maybe both

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, there was a lot, but my MC pretty much delayed the decision for now because there is so much happening.

Maybe Mackenzie...she already do the social.

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes