Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks the guide is in my signature it goes over all the characters in the game as well as how to get the lewd content with them. You can also find it on the OP as well. Some characters are more work than a yes or no to unlock them, which is why I made it with another member here.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Although you are right, the Mc has not been in fights like that, I said myself I don't like when the Mc doesn't know how to fight, and letting himself get surrounded was dumb as fuck, not looking for some kind of weapon was also since he isn't a fighter, but that is what a person who doesn't know how to fight would do, so it works in the story.
that is to true
hopefully he lears this lession of the first try rather than being a lunk abo
You need to be on Zoe, Bailey and Liz's route I believe.
frac, i didn't go for liz in any of my previous play throughs, oh well i guess i start a new one and see what changes there are to the game with this update.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
that is to true
hopefully he lears this lession of the first try rather than being a lunk abo

frac, i didn't go for liz in any of my previous play throughs, oh well i guess i start a new one and see what changes there are to the game with this update.
You don't need to play from the beginning if you have a save from before the last time Liz asks you about dating her(From day 7).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Will trans Shauna ever fuck us, like trans on male instead of us always fucking her?
You have the option on the date night to give her a handjob which opens some unknown options in the future related to penis play or something like that. I am not sure if that will lead into anything different, but maybe. I do know there will not be any male on male content for sure that was said by BD a while back.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
i've been in over 100 street fights in my life ended up in the ever a dozen times, never been run over but did get shot once. the mc was a real idiot about the first 95% of the fight, 4 on 1 odds not unless you have a weapon to help level the field. i like that adyen jumped in when he did, but he should have gotten someone else to help with the ambush, would have changed the fight really freakin quick then. and ryker would have been dead for hitting the mc mother if it had been me.
Same, Ryker would of been shitting wood. Problem is always the line between self defense and assault. No way I could of avoided putting Ryker and Goro down with a vengence.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
love this game, nice story as well.. my only issue is with there lips...there kinda gross, who has lips like that ? every thing is so hot !!! but the lips. you did a wonderful job with this game keep up the great work
I believe it was an artistic point of view BD was going for. He seems to want to give the illusion of actual kissing without the MC head in the frame. I found it odd at first but it has grown on me and now I like it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You have the option on the date night to give her a handjob which opens some unknown options in the future related to penis play or something like that. I am not sure if that will lead into anything different, but maybe. I do know there will not be any male on male content for sure that was said by BD a while back.
I felt that she was super uncomfortable with it though, might replay it though because I might just be misremembering. I hope you are right though, and about the male on male stuff, Awn (sad face), but I get it if BD is not comfortable writing it.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
You don't need to play from the beginning if you have a save from before the last time Liz asks you about dating her(From day 7).
i don't have that save, i also thought about the other saves and i was missing a different girl in each one. my problem is i don't like almost all blondes, guess thats from my formative years being in the late 70's and all of the 80's.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I felt that she was super uncomfortable with it though, might replay it though because I might just be misremembering.
No you remember correctly, she is super uncomfortable with it, its a major character plotline for tShauna that she is not confident in her body.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I felt that she was super uncomfortable with it though, might replay it though because I might just be misremembering.
She was, but was willing to give it a try. She did seem to regret the decision as well afterwards, but don't count it out for future content.

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes