BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i wish we had the option of renaming all characters ....i'm saying all but to be perfectly honest i wish i had the option to rename Ryker...would be nice to give that cesspool of a human being ..if he is a human being he might be a shit in disguise...a different name to represent him ....that he is a piece of shit ....oh well i'll settle with just playing this awesome game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
But he would never get to prison. That would be only possible with charges! maybe they would try to lock him in the police station, but he could always go home. And with 2 fixers looking for him (they should know the laws) he would be out in no time. And even without the 2 fixers I think he is smart enough to ask for a lawyer.

So, the whole situation is quite a little bit unrealistic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
It is Braindrop's game, he chose not to go the route of incest. He is telling the story he wants to tell and with that there are some compromises. Deal with it or find another game.
I think sex with adoptive mom cannot be considered as incest in real sense so BD can think on those lines. If he doesn't want incest then its fine if mc doesnt have sex with Willow, but Azel is his adoptive mom and not real mom so he can have sex with her and who knows later on in the story he might discover that even Willow is not his real sister and can fuck her later. There are still possibilities with Willow that way and even Azel as she is not real mom and this way BD can follow his thing where he doesn't want incest but if mom and sis are not related in blood and are adoptive then it won't be incest anymore so lets see how it shapes up.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Look i'm not the one arguing for realism in this game where a man has hordes of women falling on his dick and has the ability to paint the ceilings white. I was just pointing out that the nitpicking itself by people who want realism is filled with inaccuracies.

If we really wanted this to be realistic then

But we're not here for realism and some suspension of disbelief is needed to facilitate the plot moving along.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I think sex with adoptive mom cannot be considered as incest in real sense so BD can think on those lines. If he doesn't want incest then its fine if mc doesnt have sex with Willow, but Azel is his adoptive mom and not real mom so he can have sex with her and who knows later on in the story he might discover that even Willow is not his real sister and can fuck her later. There are still possibilities with Willow that way and even Azel as she is not real mom and this way BD can follow his thing where he doesn't want incest but if mom and sis are not related in blood and are adoptive then it won't be incest anymore so lets see how it shapes up.
How many times does this have to be said? Seriously? Everyone here agrees that since Azel is his adopted mom and there should be no reason she should be excluded. The problem is Patreon classing it as incest and as such will not host a game with incest.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Actually legally it is considered incest. Adapted, inlaw, foster, or step are all legally incest and are incest according to patreon.

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

x2jellx

Jan 21, 2020
I give custom name to MC and mom but when the bouncer asked who they are, he said Azel

hope BD will consider to fix this in the next update

great update btw

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No you remember correctly, she is super uncomfortable with it, its a major character plotline for tShauna that she is not confident in her body.
It is actually more than her being uncomfortable. TShauna suffers from Gender Dysphoria which is why she panics during sex when she is touched on her male parts. It is an irrational but potent reaction in the brain for those that have it. Some trans people usually have a safe word they can use during sex when things get uncomfortable so their partner knows to stop. Not all Trans people have it. Skye for example is completely comfortable with his body.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It is actually more than her being uncomfortable. TShauna suffers from Gender Dysphoria which is why she panics during sex when she is touched on her male parts. It is an irrational but potent reaction in the brain for those that have it. Some trans people usually have a safe word they can use during sex when things get uncomfortable so their partner knows to stop. Not all Trans people have it. Skye for example is completely comfortable with his body.
i'm hoping we can assure her-let down, otherwise.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Aha, I didn't know Patreon made laws for the entire world.......
Perhaps you didn't read the whole conversation. BD is from America, the conversation was around Incest and why it isn't in the game
Patreon is that reason. Patreon is in America and follows American laws. Patreon decides what counts as incest on their platform. So yes. They make the laws for the rest of the world who decides to use their service.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
No disrespect to BD or to anyone but how do you leak this update. But only leak the Win,Mac but decided to leave the android out ?.
The disclaimer on OP about android:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
So it'll done by one of the several android porters in this forum. Since several games dropped at the same time I suspect it'll take one of them a while to have it done (without errors)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Thank you very much for the reminder and explanation, yeah so the possibilities for the thing the original commenter mentioned is slim, at least for now, I understand that the game is kinda saying that all you need is love to be able to get past this things but I sure hope they get a psychiatrist and/or a psychologist, because there is a hell of a lot of issues to get through, and there is a lot of trauma in the Mc's life as well, it can all be off-screen stuff, sorry kinda rambled there, I just wanted to say thanks.

Reactions: Trikus

popober

Jun 9, 2017
What's the plan on the penis play thing? I'm not into any tranny-on-male stuff, but I'd be all up for torturing that little thing. Maybe have the other girls play with it while she rides me, or sticking it in a vibrating onahole, or something. Could be fun when done right.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes