NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Yeah, there was a lot, but my MC pretty much delayed the decision for now because there is so much happening.

I got a question for yall that played the update though, minor spoiler ahead: Who do you think will become the Mc's agent/assistant to help him organize his life better?
Should be jasmine as she's quitting the cheerleading team. Would be a good role for her

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Perhaps you didn't read the whole conversation. BD is from America, the conversation was around Incest and why it isn't in the game
Patreon is that reason. Patreon is in America and follows American laws. Patreon decides what counts as incest on their platform. So yes. They make the laws for the rest of the world who decides to use their service.
But what if someone makes a patch? Then we can get that content too no

Reactions: NotTheReal16

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Kinda wish I stopped playing for the night after the epic lewd scene at the event which for the record is the scene I had been sitting on a screen shot of for the last month but couldn't share :LOL: The shit with Ryker that happened afterward totally killed the Bailey Buzz I had going :cautious:
you are happy with that scene right..., that more imp :D

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

Trikus

May 31, 2020
BD has said that he won't do it, but wouldn't be surprised if a modder came along. A simple patch wouldn't be enough though. The person making the patch would need MC and Azel's Daz3D assets to make the scenes and be able to render out those scenes since BD has no intention to render them. So, it would be a big undertaking than most patches which just change a few lines of dialogue.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The content ISN'T there otherwise there would already be a patch. It would be a massive undertaking to put incest in from scratch.

Perhaps after its finally said and done someone will take on the call.

UNTIL THEN THERE WILL BE NO INCEST AS DEFINED BY PATREON IN THIS VN.

GOOD DAYS SIRS.

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
Game is not opening. Is it happening for anyone else? I tried Run as administrator but still not working!

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
BD has said that he won't do it, but wouldn't be surprised if a modder came along. A simple patch wouldn't be enough though. The person making the patch would need MC and Azel's Daz3D assets to make the scenes and be able to render out those scenes since BD has no intention to render them. So, it would be a big undertaking than most patches which just change a few lines of dialogue.
I hope someone does it cause those little teases he does with Azel annoy me. Like don't tease something that won't happen ya know.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes