Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
will there be an android update of v7.7?
Android port?
Android Port please.
Android compressed port ?? We need a hero :)
Here is Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.7 Compressed.

Mega

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My unofficial Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. Your save don't get deleted after uninstalling the game.
Here is my unofficial Android port .

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, other then the script needing a good proofreader, I like the update.
Here, instead of saying...
I'd like to show it to Shauna.
But it's understandable, if she's from another country and they don't speak good English.
But then, Shauna does the same thing.
Maybe she was just making fun of Talismah
Whoa, that's creepy, Shauna looks like she's growing a second head.
Why is Wilabelle not wearing shoes?
Why is a lot of people not wearing shoes

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know i was. Thankfully no one was around to hear me swear at my monitor.
I know i gave Irish Sailors a run for their money when that happened.
I feel you dude especially when Ryker punched wendy I stood up kicked my chair and then had to walk out of the room for a couple minutes to cool off even after I calmed down my hands were shaking I was so pissed. Testament to BD's writing that it can illicit genuine emotional response.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Damn, I don't want to offend anyone, but those eyes! And given the way girls think and act, they're more like brainwashed cultists. They would look much more harmonious on some suburban farm where they would live with MC, grow marijuana and give birth to his children, calling him the Almighty Father the Founder.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I feel you dude especially when Ryker punched wendy I stood up kicked my chair and then had to walk out of the room for a couple minutes to cool off even after I calmed down my hands were shaking I was so pissed. Testament to BD's writing that it can illicit genuine emotional response.
Hugs. At least you got a nice Bailey scene.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yep that was the moment that i summoned a torrent of words that probably shouldn't be repeated.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes