AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sorry but you don't handcuff someone who is not under arrest and take them to jail.

If someone has passed out they are taken to a hospital first.

But hey this is the dev's world so it does not need to make since.
Depends where you live, braindrop is from United States, so there don't make sense, but where i live, you can be arrested even while almost dying, they don't give a fuck if you die or not, but is funny that the rest of the piece of shit goes to the hospital while the mc is arrested.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Holy crap. Ok 20 pages to read (damn I can't take a break like this again during a release date) after finishing the update which I was interrupted 15 times during my play through. I don't even know where to begin. I wrote down so many things my brain hurts from all the thoughts I have. What an update.

Before I get into all my comments. Thank you Braindrop I really loved this update, it got me more emotional than the sister reveal (which I did not think would be possible). I hope this is what you needed to get back on track again. I really wanted to reach out to you directly to share some additional comments for you alone, but as I said before I respect your privacy and will not contact you directly.

Willow is also becoming one of my favorite characters as well. She had some of the best lines in this update. I have so many things I want to discuss, but I promised to use spoilers so read at your own risk.

What I really liked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for what I didn't like:

Ok I will have a lot more of these in the next few days but here is my big question marks for the update.

Thanks to everyone that tagged me on their posts too. We will talk a lot in the coming days.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
will there be an android update of v7.7?
I'm waiting on the 7.7 update as well. Don't worry it just takes a little extra time Dev always adds an Andriod link when it's ready and there are always multiple porters who will port it. Should be available within a few hours i would estimate if not sooner.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i've been in over 100 street fights in my life ended up in the ever a dozen times, never been run over but did get shot once. the mc was a real idiot about the first 95% of the fight, 4 on 1 odds not unless you have a weapon to help level the field. i like that adyen jumped in when he did, but he should have gotten someone else to help with the ambush, would have changed the fight really freakin quick then. and ryker would have been dead for hitting the mc mother if it had been me.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

dunhill

May 3, 2017
before i was saying that it was too many renders just for the end of day7 and that it was already too long... i was wrong, i take all back its perfect the way it is.. this update is far beyond what i expected and what made it even more of an impact is that it came out of nowhere, no one could've seen this coming... soo many layers in just one update, heck i just need to replay it just for the story (YES ITS THAT GOOD!!!)

on another note i hope the story turn wasn't a result of the recent events in DB life cause that would make me sad, i hope this was planned from the start.. DB nothing but love and respect for you!!

and to all of you movie action heroes out there saying why was they arrested?? the fight could've gone better???, why didn't all the team run out and smashed their asses???, why didn't they call the police sooner?? this is how most fights in real life goes down (sure the MC is a big guy but he ain't no Jackie Chan, it takes yrs of fighting to be that good).. the ONLY thing that didn't seem believable is that some gang will mess with a celebrity that has a fan base and is covered by TV sports, whats also not believable is that a dirty police officer(scum) will try to threaten an athlete like that in our current times.....

this maybe a "spoiler" but hats off to DB cause this ladies and gentlemen is how you make a true villain (bad guy) without them trying to steal your girl, i don't like NTR but admit it this guy/s?? is now hated way more than "Eric"...

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
My top picks are as follows:
  1. Willow (ok maybe not but I would like more with her after this update)
  2. Stacy (probably not but hey I love me some Stacy)
  3. Mackenzie (She is already in charge of your online social media so why not)
  4. Jasmine (Seems like a good fit for someone interested in managing sports clients)
  5. Long shot but hey I can dream right Alexis

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Sorry but you don't handcuff someone who is not under arrest and take them to jail.

If someone has passed out they are taken to a hospital first.

But hey this is the dev's world so it does not need to make since.
ive been cuffed and not been arrested, police in the US will cuff you even if you are not under arrest so you dont try anything stupid

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i've been in over 100 street fights in my life ended up in the ever a dozen times, never been run over but did get shot once. the mc was a real idiot about the first 95% of the fight, 4 on 1 odds not unless you have a weapon to help level the field. i like that adyen jumped in when he did, but he should have gotten someone else to help with the ambush, would have changed the fight really freakin quick then. and ryker would have been dead for hitting the mc mother if it had been me.
Although you are right, the Mc has not been in fights like that, I said myself I don't like when the Mc doesn't know how to fight, and letting himself get surrounded was dumb as fuck, not looking for some kind of weapon was also since he isn't a fighter, but that is what a person who doesn't know how to fight would do, so it works in the story.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know what changes were made to the earlier parts in the week? I am just wondering if it was text related or new/revised renders which days were impacted really anything that may impact the game guide I made. I am going to start working on the updates for 0.7.7 but I want to know if I am going to just need to add this end of day 7 or if I really need to go back and do a full guide update for the earlier parts of the week.

Herons

Sep 15, 2017
Hello Braindrop.

Great work on the Update. Really worth the wait.
Guess i found a little Typo: in the Alley at bowling when Charles is there and Katie comes along her Nametag is Jasmine for one time.

Hope it helps a little and keep up this good work.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know what changes were made to the earlier parts in the week? I am just wondering if it was text related or new/revised renders which days were impacted really anything that may impact the game guide I made. I am going to start working on the updates for 0.7.7 but I want to know if I am going to just need to add this end of day 7 or if I really need to go back and do a full guide update for the earlier parts of the week.
Tali's introduction in day 6 and 7 have had dialogue changes and it generally plays out different, she is no longer a client.
Vanessa's scene at the restaurant when you're on the date with Shauna has been altered with new renders and dialogue.
The conversation with Charles about the bowling event has changed dialogue.
Emiko scene in the hallway is slightly different.

those are the parts that are actually worth replaying, the rest of the changes are just render fixes to fix consistency like when Kimmy's leg injury switched leg midway through the scene.

None of the scenes impact the guide.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There are a few typos in the update but I have seen most of them pointed out here and on the discord channel. The one thing that I did not see mentioned was Lee had full on yellow eyes which I found super odd.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Englen Thank you kind sir. I will do another playthrough when time permits but it is good to know that maybe only one change is needed for the guide if Tali is no longer treated like a client.

Reactions: Englen

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, how the farfignewton do you get the 4 way seen??? i only got the kiss from the head cheerleader before bowling practice

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes