SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
this has been sitting in my to play folder since i downloaded it when it came out. And for the life of me i have no clue why i took so long to play it. The girls are freaking amazing. I didnt see any typos or anything like that. And i usually find some lol. And so i come on here to see when the next update is coming out and find out it is next month unless some patreon shares it. I cant wait even if i have to wait till next month.
Same here been sitting on this game for ever as well. I just finished playing the updated Waifu Academy an need a game to play so I randomly clicked on this one. Your right Damn the girls are amazing an it an enjoyable game I'm looking forward to next months update.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
this has been sitting in my to play folder since i downloaded it when it came out. And for the life of me i have no clue why i took so long to play it. The girls are freaking amazing. I didnt see any typos or anything like that. And i usually find some lol. And so i come on here to see when the next update is coming out and find out it is next month unless some patreon shares it. I cant wait even if i have to wait till next month.
ooh an not to get off the topic just wanted to say love the sig man great game I cant wait for the next Ecchis Sensei update.

Reactions: Halfelf

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Don't know if it's generally frowned upon but personally I tend to stay away from sandbox games, same as the walking sim that is rpgm, it adds nothing to the player experience, just annoying :/

I've seen that there will be no NTR, you were very clear on that. But has sharing been discussed? As in me willingly sharing the girls/gurl with other good men? I do hope so... Cheers!
For me it depends what you mean by sandbox. I find a lot of the games that are supposed to be sandbox style, still have a very strict timetable of when you can do progression events and strict pre-requisits to go along with them, but hey you can free roam *thumbs up*... But if by sandbox you mean go progress with whichever character you want to with no specific order, then yeah that could be fun lol

Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
For me it depends what you mean by sandbox. I find a lot of the games that are supposed to be sandbox style, still have a very strict timetable of when you can do progression events and strict pre-requisits to go along with them, but hey you can free roam *thumbs up*... But if by sandbox you mean go progress with whichever character you want to with no specific order, then yeah that could be fun lol
I would be willing to include both your examples in the sandbox genre, my experience is still the same though. I'm not arguing that it's not appealing in theory but I havn't seen funtion well in practice.. mind you I'm only talking about adult games now, but I'm yet to try one which wouldn't just be better without it's sand box element. Please point me towards one that benefits from it's sand box element if you know one, I might have missed it. Cheers

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
For the love of god no sandbox. Too many times have they been implemented poorly and ruin the flow/story of the game.
I know my reply to all of that is lost in a random page on here but I'll reiterate.
WVM will not be sandbox. It was just an idea of something the game could be maybe a year or two down the road.
Everyone here is quoting games that make you grind but that was never the intention. I hate shit like that too. It was more of an idea that you decide where you go during the day and I had a few unique ideas for it but it was never something actively being worked on. Just ideas, and with everyone's collective wisdom here I've decided that I do not have the know how to pull it off seamlessly anyway so it's not on the to-do list so to speak.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Ehh, this is pretty much a copy paste from my patreon but I think there's a few people who would appreciate the information here that I don't think follow me on patreon. Although they should. ;p

Just wanted to share that Day 2's renders are all done! All that's left to do is a few last minute things and work out a few bugs. Meaning I hit all my deadlines for my first month and that feels good! Going to be a total of 550 renders and 10 animations. Almost 100 more renders than day 1 and 5 more animations. Quite a good month. :)

On the note of the release date for the free version.
Due to me releasing Day 1 the day it was done. The wait for those that aren't able to support me was going to be 2 months. I used to be the guy waiting on new releases unable to support, so I know what it's like and I hate making that wait be two months. So to help alleviate that I'm going to be releasing Day 2 for free on 10/10. 2 weeks before originally planned. This makes the wait only 1 1/2 months which isn't ideal but it's better. This is only a bridge the gap update. It will be another 1 1/2 month wait after that for day 3's free release and only 1 month for every day after that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as a b-day present dev sent me early look at the update..it is fucking HUGE!!!..and awesome AF...this will please everyone greatly..some truly next level stunning babes coming up..lots of yumyum scenes..story stuffs..its got it all..and nice animations..SO..if y'all want to get in on this fast sub to his patreon..you wont be sorry..this ones a beauty.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
as a b-day present dev sent me early look at the update..it is fucking HUGE!!!..and awesome AF...this will please everyone greatly..some truly next level stunning babes coming up..lots of yumyum scenes..story stuffs..its got it all..and nice animations..SO..if y'all want to get in on this fast sub to his patreon..you wont be sorry..this ones a beauty.
The hyperbole is strong with this one . The update was decent/good, much in the vain of 0.1, more of the same. Not terribly exciting but well done. Nice renders, except for the forced gf who still looks fkn weird, the story is still the stuff of teen dreams, good for some mindless fun..

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
just finished the update that was leaked. And all i have to say is Wow i loved it. Shauna is so fucking hot and Zoe man there is just something about her that tugs at the heart strings a little. those flash backs/dreams to me at least the bio Mom looks alot like Azel are they sisters or something? hmmm

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes