Dec 21, 2018
Also for all those that did not like the look of Jamie. I just posted a public poll for a change to her on my patreon.
Jamie looks so cute to me. Please don't change her.

I know you don't like netorare/cheating but please make the option of having the girls cheat on you, as a POSSIBLE bad end. You can make many warnings for people to avoid it.

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Jamie looks so cute to me. Please don't change her.

I know you don't like netorare/cheating but please make the option of having the girls cheat on you, as a POSSIBLE bad end. You can make many warnings for people to avoid it.
I wouldn't enjoy making it, therefore it wouldn't lead to a good product or a good time for anyone. There are plenty of games that have ntr. Mine will not.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Seriously awesome game for the first day. Gorgeous ladies abound with plenty of options for fun. Funny thing though, the GF isn't half as pretty as Shawn/Shauna (I went the trans route which was definitely a nice touch to say the very least). Shauna would have to be the prettiest out of the group, trans or not. Here's hoping her storyline includes some real fun to be had!

Definitely one to keep track of.

Also kudos to the lack of NTR. For those that feel the need to be humiliated, knock yourself out somewhere else. Another great choice imvho.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Great way to take the lead right out of the gate! I haven't seen a new game this well done in a long time! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Maverick1965

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Sadly, the android version does not seem to be working on my Pixel 3 with Android 10 :(
When trying to install I just get the message that " the app has not been installed"..

arms99

May 11, 2018
It's been a long time since I've been this impressed by a first release. Usually I wait a few updates before deciding whether to support a game on patreon or not. But I think you deserve an exception, so you have my support.

I was also very impressed at the start when we were given the choice of female or shemale for Shauna. So no matter the preference all would be happy. I hadn't seen that before and I though it was very clever.

Great job Braindrop97 and I really hope you can keep up the momentum. I have to say though, don't forget to pace yourself. Last thing I want is the dev of one of my fav games to burn themselves out. I just wanted to wish you luck and to say I'm looking forward to see what you have in store for us (y)

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
In order of fav waifu for this game, #1 Shauna, #2 Azel the stepmother, #3 Jaimie the girlfriend, #4 Rachel and finally #5 Elizabeth, reason with that one is last is she is definately sexy but most likely trouble.

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Is this heavily frowned upon? If so I have no issues changing my future plans. I just thought sandbox would add a fun layer of depth to the game. I have no issues sticking to it's current format though.
Don't know if it's generally frowned upon but personally I tend to stay away from sandbox games, same as the walking sim that is rpgm, it adds nothing to the player experience, just annoying :/

I've seen that there will be no NTR, you were very clear on that. But has sharing been discussed? As in me willingly sharing the girls/gurl with other good men? I do hope so... Cheers!

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Don't know if it's generally frowned upon but personally I tend to stay away from sandbox games, same as the walking sim that is rpgm, it adds nothing to the player experience, just annoying :/

I've seen that there will be no NTR, you were very clear on that. But has sharing been discussed? As in me willingly sharing the girls/gurl with other good men? I do hope so... Cheers!
I'm afraid not friend. A big plot point is that the girls are enamored with the mc. They don't want other men. This is very much a mc and his girls kind of game.
There's optional cuck content planned. But the MC will be doing the cucking not getting cucked.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I'm afraid not friend. A big plot point is that the girls are enamored with the mc. They don't want other men. This is very much a mc and his girls kind of game.
There's optional cuck content planned. But the MC will be doing the cucking not getting cucked.
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that but glad you answered :) I know most prefer vanilla/harem games but there's no harm in asking..

Just to clearify, I never asked for the MC to be cucked, far from it.. willingly sharing is quite the opposite of cucking.. will be following for the shaena content nonetheless, best of luck mate :)

Reactions: rogosh

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
this has been sitting in my to play folder since i downloaded it when it came out. And for the life of me i have no clue why i took so long to play it. The girls are freaking amazing. I didnt see any typos or anything like that. And i usually find some lol. And so i come on here to see when the next update is coming out and find out it is next month unless some patreon shares it. I cant wait even if i have to wait till next month.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes