tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Solid work my friend, lots of potential here. I do hope in the future the mc stops being such a girl about kissing after a blowjob, especially considering there is a trans romance option. I would also like to see some actual specific animations for the trans romance option rather than just pasting a penis to the girl model and not using it. Other than that though, I enjoyed the dialogue and the story kept my attention and left me wanting more. I will be following this project.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey Braindrop97 , Good and decent amount of content for the first update. Number one recruit basketball player and up-and-coming breeding stallion.

Shauna stood out the most to me. I did like Alexis taking her chance with the MC (maybe more encounters? maybe bun in the oven later on?) and what no number?, also Rachael taking her chances too and with the breeding deal. Maybe some unresolved sexual tension between MC and Elizabeth.

Seeing the amount of women MC can have sex with now and possible future ones. My main question is will the story evolve into all (or most) of the girls finding out about each other and they're cool with it down the line, making some arrangement like a “Harem route” or will this be one of those “One Girl at a Time” type of games? Where you have multiple saves for each individual girl if you want a decent ending and not a game over. Or have a harem option, something like “Sisterly Lust” where you have the option to be any or every girl (main and secondary girls) you want at the same time, forming an actual harem/poly-relationship.

It’s a Shemale/Tranny not a Futanari/Futa (girl with both female & male genitals). Also, based on the banner, i assumed the Shemale was gonna be the blond in the middle in-between Jamie and Azel (5th from Left to Right).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dick size isn’t a problem. (Remember, up-and-coming Breeding stallion)
Is this heavily frowned upon? If so I have no issues changing my future plans. I just thought sandbox would add a fun layer of depth to the game. I have no issues sticking to it's current format though.
I know you already answered this, but I’m adding my two cents anyways to some thing maybe already said.
Heavily frowned upon, Especially if you start off as a story-driven choice-based Visual Novel then suddenly out of nowhere turn it into a grindy sandbox/free-roaming game.
My personally experience, adding Sandbox/Free-roam would take away depth to the story and game. With the Tedious and redundant grinding for stats, directionless clicking/”walking”, being at X place at X time to trigger events, all that time-consumed effort for little results. Me to, time is taken away from developing the actual story.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Hey Braindrop97 , Good and decent amount of content for the first update. Number one recruit basketball player and up-and-coming breeding stallion.

Shauna stood out the most to me. I did like Alexis taking her chance with the MC (maybe more encounters? maybe bun in the oven later on?) and what no number?, also Rachael taking her chances too and with the breeding deal. Maybe some unresolved sexual tension between MC and Elizabeth.

Seeing the amount of women MC can have sex with now and possible future ones. My main question is will the story evolve into all (or most) of the girls finding out about each other and they're cool with it down the line, making some arrangement like a “Harem route” or will this be one of those “One Girl at a Time” type of games? Where you have multiple saves for each individual girl if you want a decent ending and not a game over. Or have a harem option, something like “Sisterly Lust” where you have the option to be any or every girl (main and secondary girls) you want at the same time, forming an actual harem/poly-relationship.

It’s a Shemale/Tranny not a Futanari/Futa (girl with both female & male genitals). Also, based on the banner, i assumed the Shemale was gonna be the blond in the middle in-between Jamie and Azel (5th from Left to Right).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dick size isn’t a problem. (Remember, up-and-coming Breeding stallion)

I know you already answered this, but I’m adding my two cents anyways to some thing maybe already said.
Heavily frowned upon, Especially if you start off as a story-driven choice-based Visual Novel then suddenly out of nowhere turn it into a grindy sandbox/free-roaming game.
My personally experience, adding Sandbox/Free-roam would take away depth to the story and game. With the Tedious and redundant grinding for stats, directionless clicking/”walking”, being at X place at X time to trigger events, all that time-consumed effort for little results. Me to, time is taken away from developing the actual story.
I'm hesitant to answer this not because I'm unsure of my answer but because I don't want to give away too much. So I'll keep it to - There's a shit ton planned and there will be no game overs. Choices matter and Jamie can be an open minded person.;)
It's a big house after all.

Reactions: K18 and Zygtheon

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
I'm hesitant to answer this not because I'm unsure of my answer but because I don't want to give away too much. So I'll keep it to - There's a shit ton planned and there will be no game overs. Choices matter and Jamie can be an open minded person.;)
It's a big house after all.
I'm gonna go ahead and take that as unofficial confirmation of a future M/F/T threesome lol

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes