Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I honestly don't see that. Maybe I'm missing something blatantly obvious?
Huh, I do have the update for my week 1 release of day 2. It's for $20 patrons though. Goes down $5 weekly and full day will be released on Sep 26th for $5 patrons.
Free release of day 2 is scheduled for October 24th. Same day Day 3 will be released for $5 patrons. (Just for anyone curious.)

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Huh, I do have the update for my week 1 release of day 2. It's for $20 patrons though. Goes down $5 weekly and full day will be released on Sep 26th for $5 patrons.
Free release of day 2 is scheduled for October 24th. Same day Day 3 will be released for $5 patrons. (Just for anyone curious.)
Well you see, the problem here is, that umm, I don't know how to read lol.

I saw the post on the 29th and thought it was an update on the progress of day 2, not the actual update :p

And I also saw at the top that you're still doing a day 2 tracker, so I figured you weren't done with day 2 yet lol.

Anyway, my bad, I've just gotta learn to read better i guess :cool:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Well you see, the problem here is, that umm, I don't know how to read lol.

I saw the post on the 29th and thought it was an update on the progress of day 2, not the actual update :p

And I also saw at the top that you're still doing a day 2 tracker, so I figured you weren't done with day 2 yet lol.

Anyway, my bad, I've just gotta learn to read better i guess :cool:
Happens to the best of us lmao. I really need to 'update' my wording because update does seem just like a status update instead of a content update.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Another game where I was expecting ok gameplay, ok models....... This is just top nodge. Like people stated. 10/10 models, great pace and story, great choices where you can see they matter, mc is a good guy with skills. I mean, what more do we want? Besides more content and Cyberpunk 2077 of course.

Really looking forward to updates! keep up the quality. I think most prefer waiting longer, release it when its ready. No need to rush things. And if you keep this game updated, you will get more followers, cause this release was epic.

Reactions: Braindrop

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I was already loving the game since you added a trap but when you put in thatsissygasm it instantly became one of my top 5. 10/10:love:This even has potential to beat Being a dik.
There might be like 30 games in my top 5 but I can make it work. :sneaky:

83wulf

May 14, 2019
Came for the trap (she is amazing!). Very impressed with the others as well. This day 1 is more than enough to get me very interested.

But there is a danger that if the harem gets too big and he has to juggle too many relationships that the game will lose depth. Getting the three core girls to be okay with each other is a tall order on its own. It is very easy to mishandle that and turn the (mostly) pretty upstanding MC into a douche.
Someone whose humongous penis should be introduced to a guillotine.

I will be following the progress of this game with interest.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Braindrop97

All I can say is Amazing Work! This is one of the most content packed 0.1's I have ever played, it's up there with the top dogs of Adult Visual Novel 0.1's.

Obviously things can be improved (nothing is ever perfect) but as it stands you should be very proud of what you've done here. I can't wait for the new updates, and wish you all the best in the development.

Also, I've gotta say, Shuana?? One of my new favourite bodies on a girl in one of these games.

I'll say it again, Well done good sir.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes