Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The most sought after high-school prospect joins "one of the worst colleges" instead of declaring for the NBA draft.
This bodes no good in terms of consistency :(

Anyway, I swallowed the bait of basketball, my greatest lifelong passion. Can't wait to see the MC score.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I bet Larry Bird was a pretty highly sought after prospect.
And Luka Doncic didn't even go to high school. He was busy playing pro basketball and winning European Championships in the most important team outside America.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
The most sought after high-school prospect joins "one of the worst colleges" instead of declaring for the NBA draft.
This bodes no good in terms of consistency :(

Anyway, I swallowed the bait of basketball, my greatest lifelong passion. Can't wait to see the MC score.
Mc is 18 while you have to be 19 (and a year removed from hs) to declare for the draft.
Of course he could play in the g-league or overseas but he wants to remain close to Azel and he also cares about his education :)

Reactions: Aristos

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Out of all the new releases I played the past month or so, I think this one is one of the better ones, definitely I see great potential for this

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
i noticed one mistake, i chose Shauna to be just a regular girl, and during sex with her got this :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the problem here? You fucked her so well you magically transported to her ass and she grew her own dick. Good shit yo.

In a serious answer: Sorry about that! That was the bug that got bugfixed.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I really like this one! The characters are interesting, and it's not often you get a well written and sympathetic trans character in these type of games.

Here is how you know that you're doing a good job in the writing, I feel really guilty when the MC is cheating on Jaime and Shauna with random girls. I almost want to suggest that those options shouldn't even be in the game since it feels rather out of character, although that probably won't be a popular opinion.

Also, while everyone else is complaining about dicks being too big, I'm going to complain about one being too small. Shauna seems like it's you just took a penis model and resized it down to 25%. Maybe it's because it's right next to the MC's dick and it makes it look even smaller. I know that estrogen would affect it so it makes sense for her to have a smaller one, but it really looks odd anatomically...

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Not yet. Braindrop97, you're on the right track. Right now I can see some inconsistencies with the lighting controls (Close ups & outdoor lighting) so I won't make any yet but I'll keep a close eye on this one.
I agree with this completely. I really struggled with my lighting in day 1. I've made a concentrated effort to really improve on this going into day 2. It's still not perfect or where I'm completely happy with it but I'm getting better by the day and it's leading to a better game. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: SpikeZg and Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I agree with this completely. I really struggled with my lighting in day 1. I've made a concentrated effort to really improve on this going into day 2. It's still not perfect or where I'm completely happy with it but I'm getting better by the day and it's leading to a better game. Thanks for the feedback.
You're welcome :) I'm really glad that you're open to taking feedback. Keep on the right path and keep improving. Draw inspiration from fellow dev's here and once you've honed your skills, I'll be back to start those sigs.

Reactions: Braindrop

khann

Jan 10, 2018
Any game with a mom, incest or not, deserves a playthrough, and this was a really good first release
I'm already looking forward to the story that you've set up with these characters, hopefully some sexy teachers soon too

But one thing definitely has me even more excited...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minor critique would be the game size, especially playing on Android, for future updates a compressed Android port would be very appreciated

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes