Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Braindrop97 drop tops
Smokin on cookie in the hot box
Sorry couldn't resist.

Excellent game though. Jamie fookin lannister is our girlfriend? Planned pregnancy content in the first update! ? Milfs?! Protagonist not creeping on his sister bathing in the first update?!?!
The world revolves around his dick and i fucking love it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That was actually a very promising start, such lovely and gorgeous ladies, especially Azel, Jamie and Shauna. I even loved it when each of the ladies told what MC means to them, how they met, and such, it's lovely to get that background and connection with them right off the bet, helps me care for them that much more.
Art is great and writing is good, very easy to follow.

I'll be sure to keep my eye on future updates, really loving this already :)

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Day 1? Is not the whole game? You fuck all girls...
It looks like from his Reddit post he is planning on each day being a separate release. Not sure how I feel about that. I know I wasn't a fan of juggling chapters in other games that break them up.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
It looks like from his Reddit post he is planning on each day being a separate release. Not sure how I feel about that. I know I wasn't a fan of juggling chapters in other games that break them up.
I really hope that is not the case but considering the size of just day 1 being 1.5gb the game size would be humongous by the 3rd or fourth update and way too large for any of the download pages like Mega. I am not sure what image format or animation format Braindrop97 is using but there may be other formats available that will allow the same quality and smaller file sizes so they can just add to the exiting game without having to put it into chapters, games like DMD did that and the saves from prior chapters never seem to crossover like they are supposed to and I have to keep redoing the selections ect every damn time.

May 2, 2017
Great start with a good story, but can we not do the whole unrealistic dick size. It's hard to immerse myself in the story when I'm not even 5% as big as that guy.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow, this is a really strong first release. That's how you make it right :)

The GF looks maybe a bit to much like an anime girl, but you get used to her quick. And at the end she is just cute. I guess nobody is immune against the scheme of childlike characteristics ^^. There are so many hot and different looking girls and women! And so much hot content already. I mean ... its maybe a bit to much for one day to be even vaguely realistic, but who cares in this case :p Maybe the impregnation service could have been outsourced to another day ... it is a lot ontop of all the other stuff *g* Especially because it is coming out of nowhere "oh hey, btw I lead a more or less legal impregnation sex ring - are you interested to fuck and knock up women?" - and of course I agreed, but as I said, its maybe to much for the first day ^^

Braindrop97 I read that you plan on weekly updates? puh ... I mean when you can deliver that, great! But I am fine with a decent update every month. Quality > quantity.

Edit: at the comments about the dick size .... yeah its a bit to much ... but I think it makes writing easier, because all women have to say a few lines about his cock ^^

May 2, 2017
This game gives me Ecchi Sensei vibes, am I the only one? Updates are structured as days and MC is a pussy magnet.

Edit: Just finished, definitely not like Ecchi Sensei. This game gets weekly updates while Echhi Sensei every 5 months.

Last edited:

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
yes it does, but you get to choose whether or not it gets implemented during the intro where you're going through the different characters. Once it gets to mcs best friend, you get to decide if she'll be female or shemale, but either way, she'll end up as a potential LI.
[/
yes it does, but you get to choose whether or not it gets implemented during the intro where you're going through the different characters. Once it gets to mcs best friend, you get to decide if she'll be female or shemale, but either way, she'll end up as a potential LI.
Ahh Yeah now this is the stuff

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
nowadays it seems a games version number is whatever the devs think will attract more players
I'll just say that that wasn't my intention. The reasoning for the v1.1 is because my original 'version' numbers were going to be in days. But when I updated day 1 I wasn't sure what to call it. It's a finished day so in my mind its v1.
Also on the 0% thing, day 2 is 8 days in making with 110 renders and 2 animations done.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I really hope that is not the case but considering the size of just day 1 being 1.5gb the game size would be humongous by the 3rd or fourth update and way too large for any of the download pages like Mega. I am not sure what image format or animation format Braindrop97 is using but there may be other formats available that will allow the same quality and smaller file sizes so they can just add to the exiting game without having to put it into chapters, games like DMD did that and the saves from prior chapters never seem to crossover like they are supposed to and I have to keep redoing the selections ect every damn time.
I will be releasing days in a standalone format for windows/mac with the original .pngs. I will also be releasing a full version with all days included (using .webp) on windows/mac/android.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes